Damn... Rush lost a 7th Advertiser...

I don't necessarily believe it.

Some time ago libs claimed progressive insurance pulled ads.

I called them and they denied it.

The gutter would be a giant step upward for your MessiahRushie!!!
Yeah, and the addition of one more brain cell would be a quadrupling of reasoning powers for the useful idiots who believe this hit job is going to change Rush!

CRAP you people are gullible!

Bill Maher calls female vise presidential AND presidential candidates *****...and not a peep. And I ain't talking about from YOU morons. I mean from the lame steam media. The so called fourth estate. Rush does something that is FAR less offensive, as it was not just a simple slur or character assault like the left's heroes do daily, but actually had a point...and the media goes ape shit.

You useful idiots had BETTER wake up. Cheer leading a corrupt press will ONLY lead to YOUR ENSLAVEMENT!!!
Your MessiahRushie has been calling women he hates NAZIs his entire career as a GOP shill and not a peep from you DittoNAZIs, but as soon as the Golden Rule bites you in your hypocritical CON$erviNAZI ass you little sissies cry like babies. :eusa_boohoo:

Maybe because I don't watch Maher nor do I care one lick about him? Here's something else....I've not started any threads defending him. I've not wasted one bit of memory on my computer typing about him in a positive manner. In fact, what little I know of him, I'm not impressed. Apparently the DNC isn't very impressed either. They don't talk about him much, they don't kiss his ring and apologize for disagreeing with him. As far as I know, he doesn't "carry the water" for the DNC.

We know, you and I, that Maher is a jerk, he plays a jerk. Are you saying that Limbaugh is comparable? If you are, ok then. Why all the threads and posts defending him then?
Nor do I boo. The only reason I've heard about it is because of the very few conservative media outlets, but the same morons that are off on Rush about this are the very people who glean their distorted, perverted vision of the world from a guy whose only claim to fame is an ability to read from a teleprompter, the words of a bunch of coked up writers setting around a pizza box in a basement office at a studio some where.

These same MORONS hoot and hurray that idiot, go after Rush, try to destroy his career by attacking his sponsors...but don't say SHIT to Obama who took a 1 MILLION DOLLAR contribution from Maher...who has been saying MUCH worse for MUCH longer.

Talk about HYPOCRISY!!!

Which leads to this moron!

Your MessiahRushie has been calling women he hates NAZIs his entire career as a GOP shill and not a peep from you DittoNAZIs, but as soon as the Golden Rule bites you in your hypocritical CON$erviNAZI ass you little sissies cry like babies. :eusa_boohoo:
Why don't you PROVE he has wasted one more word on liberal women FASCIST than he has on their NUT JOB liberal male counter parts?

Otherwise....YOU are just another lying useful idiot!

Grow a pair and look in the mirror!

You nailed it, why lower yourself to the behavior of the left, and that's exactly what he did. Rush needs to become aware that women don't like other women being called sluts no matter what their political persuasion, it's unbecoming of a man to do such a thing, and women do not respect a man who behaves that way.

Rush also needs to realize that women make up 52% of the voting public, that is a majority and when you get them angry they can roll an election. He has done our party no favors by acting out in this manner.

It wouldnt matter if he lost 100 sponsors, there are thousands still sponsoring him. The left tried implying the narrative that rush was done because he lost a few sponsors, the exact opposite is true.

You nailed it, why lower yourself to the behavior of the left, and that's exactly what he did. Rush needs to become aware that women don't like other women being called sluts no matter what their political persuasion, it's unbecoming of a man to do such a thing, and women do not respect a man who behaves that way.

Rush also needs to realize that women make up 52% of the voting public, that is a majority and when you get them angry they can roll an election. He has done our party no favors by acting out in this manner.
But it's perfectly OK for the pathological liar to call women Nazis, or stupid without a man around, or say that giving women the vote is the cause of our budget deficits, without getting women angry. Oh wait a minute, your MessiahRushie says women are angry all the time! :cuckoo:

September 3, 2008
CALLER: And the women are confused, they're confused. They don't know why they're even doing what they're doing.

RUSH: No, they're not confused at all. They have a plan. They are out to destroy traditional values that have defined this country's greatness. They're angry. They're not confused. They're angry as they can be. They've been left out. They're angry at a whole bunch of things, the whole left, whether it's women, whether it's the civil rights coalitions, they're just enraged, they're angry all the time.

Limbaugh Lexicon: Gorbasm
July 27, 2007
RUSH: Thus the term Gorbasm was born, created by me on air in Sacramento about the same time we came up with the word feminazi, by the way.

July 22, 2008
RUSH: when men are around, women get smarter and that when men leave, women get stupid? I mean, we could look at this data any way you want, folks, is what I'm trying to say here. So women who get divorced get dumber 'cause there's no smart guy around to keep 'em in line politically. Married women are obviously smarter. Married women are obviously more conservative. Single, divorced, widowed, separated women, no man around, the brain goes south.

August 8, 2008
RUSH: Now we're told the night Hillary speaks is the anniversary of women getting the vote, which is what started the welfare state that now strangles us, by the way. If women had never gotten the vote we wouldn't have a budget deficit, but that's another story.

Forum List

Back