Damn... Rush lost a 7th Advertiser...

I see Rush has extended his grovel tour into today

Sad to see a once proud Conservative icon groveling to the demands of the liberal lamestream media. There was a time Rush would have stuck to his guns, continued to call her a slut and a whore and continued his proud tradition of conservative journalism

But that was before Rush was castrated by the liberals

She was Requesting Compesation for her Sexual Activities, Correct?...

And on the Dime of her Fellow Citizens?

:)

peace...

No, she wasn't.

Yes, she was. :thup:

peace...

I am sure the woman he called those names thinks it is nothing.

Many other women might also have a problem with Rush calling a female activist a slut.

:gives:

er... women are over 50% of the population. we tend not to like being called names by political extremists.

i have to wonder why a political party would intentionally alienate over half the country.
just sayin

They do not think they have. :lol: They are the living definition of obtuse.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhjvkf9k8Gw]Video Wars #1: Obtuse - YouTube[/ame]

The Associated Press: A 7th advertiser pulls out of Limbaugh's show

ProFlowers and...

The six other advertisers that say they have pulled ads from his show are mortgage lender Quicken Loans, mattress retailers Sleep Train and Sleep Number, software maker Citrix Systems Inc., online data backup service provider Carbonite and online legal document services company LegalZoom.

He's gonna renounce his Conservatism pretty soon. :lol:

peace...

Too bad he's not a conservative rather a big blimpy neocon/teapartier.

The Associated Press: A 7th advertiser pulls out of Limbaugh's show

ProFlowers and...

The six other advertisers that say they have pulled ads from his show are mortgage lender Quicken Loans, mattress retailers Sleep Train and Sleep Number, software maker Citrix Systems Inc., online data backup service provider Carbonite and online legal document services company LegalZoom.

He's gonna renounce his Conservatism pretty soon. :lol:

peace...

Too bad he's not a conservative rather a big blimpy neocon/teapartier.

Too bad you do not agree with Rush's own definition of his politics..

From the Rush WIKI:

"Rush Hudson Limbaugh III ( /ˈlɪmbɔː/; born January 12, 1951) is an American radio talk show host, conservative political commentator, and an opinion leader in American conservatism."

Rush Limbaugh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actual quote:

"What does it say about the college co-ed Susan Fluke [sic] who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex -- what does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She's having so much sex she can't afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex"

Only wild eyed extremist loons are saying that. Dunce.

Dont say that, Warrior has this thing with AOL. He will now proceed to go off on you, like you work for AOL or something.

What is funny is AOL has beat earnings estimates by 8% with 534M in ad revenue alone.

AOL Q3 Earnings Released | WebProNews

Glad to see you support big business.

Nice leap. Awareness of the busines climate and industry performance does not necessarily make one a supporter. Please link to the post whereby I stated I was anti-business. Bet you can't.

Since you never made it past public high school, why should we expect more...right?

:lol:

I am sure the woman he called those names thinks it is nothing.

Many other women might also have a problem with Rush calling a female activist a slut.

:gives:

er... women are over 50% of the population. we tend not to like being called names by political extremists.

i have to wonder why a political party would intentionally alienate over half the country.

just sayin

Wow Rush has that much power?

Enough to drive all the millions of womenz to Obama's side?

Or is it that Obama has done some monumental feet to further the womenz 'cause' or 'movement' if you will?

I mean Obama must have really dome something great to earn all those millions of votes from angry women.

This whole thing is STYUPID!!

Rush has now had two radio stations drop his show

His apology tour is not working

I see Rush has extended his grovel tour into today

Sad to see a once proud Conservative icon groveling to the demands of the liberal lamestream media. There was a time Rush would have stuck to his guns, continued to call her a slut and a whore and continued his proud tradition of conservative journalism

But that was before Rush was castrated by the liberals

She was Requesting Compesation for her Sexual Activities, Correct?...

And on the Dime of her Fellow Citizens?

peace...

Hey....don't look at me

Rush is the one who groveled and begged for forgiveness

Has anyone seen Rush's balls?

Ironically, Catholic insurance doesn't cover castration.

Rush has now had two radio stations drop his show

His apology tour is not working

I thought pologizin was a no-no for conz???? So now it's OK for EVERYBODY to say "SORRY!!!!" even Barry?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w142CaROC0&feature=related]Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Didn't libs do the same thing with Glenn Beck? They murdered Andrew Breitbart so libs are intent on silencing any opposition one way or other.

Liberals didn't make Rush say such uncalled for accusations against a women. He has only himself to blame. Of course you right wingers are too partisan to accept that, and realize he is responsible for himself and his actions.

and he said that very thing earlier.... he let himself get in the gutter with the left.

He regrets he did it for that reason.

I think its a bunch of hullabuloo over nothing personally.
The gutter would be a giant step upward for your MessiahRushie!!!

Yeah, and the addition of one more brain cell would be a quadrupling of reasoning powers for the useful idiots who believe this hit job is going to change Rush!

CRAP you people are gullible!

Bill Maher calls female vise presidential AND presidential candidates *****...and not a peep. And I ain't talking about from YOU morons. I mean from the lame steam media. The so called fourth estate. Rush does something that is FAR less offensive, as it was not just a simple slur or character assault like the left's heroes do daily, but actually had a point...and the media goes ape shit.

You useful idiots had BETTER wake up. Cheer leading a corrupt press will ONLY lead to YOUR ENSLAVEMENT!!!

Yeah, and the addition of one more brain cell would be a quadrupling of reasoning powers for the useful idiots who believe this hit job is going to change Rush!

CRAP you people are gullible!

Bill Maher calls female vise presidential AND presidential candidates *****...and not a peep. And I ain't talking about from YOU morons. I mean from the lame steam media. The so called fourth estate. Rush does something that is FAR less offensive, as it was not just a simple slur or character assault like the left's heroes do daily, but actually had a point...and the media goes ape shit.

You useful idiots had BETTER wake up. Cheer leading a corrupt press will ONLY lead to YOUR ENSLAVEMENT!!!

If there was not a peep, how do we know about it?

Ok, so you heard ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, AOL News, Yahoo News and the rest talking about Maher calling Palin a **** and didn't speak up? What's that say bout those who have decided to take up this cause and not that one?

BULL SHIT....not a PEEP!

The ONLY way these bigoted attacks on conservative women and conservatives in general ever see the light of day is by the very outlets the useful idiots are working their asses off to silence!

Last edited:
Ok, so you heard ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, AOL News, Yahoo News and the rest talking about Maher calling Palin a **** and didn't speak up? What's that say bout those who have decided to take up this cause and not that one?

BULL SHIT....not a PEEP!

The ONLY way these bigoted attacks on conservative women and conservatives in general ever see the light of day is by the very outlets the useful idiots are working their asses off to silence!

Maybe because I don't watch Maher nor do I care one lick about him? Here's something else....I've not started any threads defending him. I've not wasted one bit of memory on my computer typing about him in a positive manner. In fact, what little I know of him, I'm not impressed. Apparently the DNC isn't very impressed either. They don't talk about him much, they don't kiss his ring and apologize for disagreeing with him. As far as I know, he doesn't "carry the water" for the DNC.

We know, you and I, that Maher is a jerk, he plays a jerk. Are you saying that Limbaugh is comparable? If you are, ok then. Why all the threads and posts defending him then?

Forum List

Back