Damn... Rush lost a 7th Advertiser...

I personally liked it when Rush went after a minor, you know Chelsea Clinton when she was what 12 or something? Yeah, Rush didn't just get in the gutter, he has been there awhile.

I'm guessing Mal it's a paid operative for the Center for American Progress, Media Matters...OR one of the other Soros funded, wingnut groups working at the direction of the White House to destroy Rush, Fox News and any other outlet that allows conservatives a voice, since they just can't let go. That...or just one of Lien's useful idiots!

You doubt it's happening? Do a search for Media Matters war on Fox News and see what comes up. Of course, I suggest you don't use google since...besides SPYING on you...you may have to go 20 pages over to get at the root of the story!

By the way, 36 STRAIGHT MONTHS of unemployment over 8%, gasoline over 5 dollars a gallon in February for the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY, the price for food, lodging and cloths up 25% in 3 years...and all Obama wants to inject himself in on is what Rush says about a political activist!?!?!?

Does that strike anyone besides me as too much of a coincidence? Who is getting their marching orders from who may be the better question!

I love rightwing paranoia conspiracy theorists. They make me laugh. :lol:

Women.

But hey, being degrading to women is highly acceptable in the republican party it seems.

Sarah Palin's Daughter was Treated SO Kindly by the Left.

:)

peace...
So? That makes this alright?

And as for Bristol, she attacked right back, even laughed at a lady when she said she was a teacher. Which is pretty high class considering her Grandfather is a teacher, pretty good one too according to a friend who had him in school. But I would still have a problem with some talk show host calling her a skank.

I am sure the woman he called those names thinks it is nothing.

Many other women might also have a problem with Rush calling a female activist a slut.

:gives:
Women.

But hey, being degrading to women is highly acceptable in the republican party it seems.

Yeah whatever.... Im not a Republican so say what ya want.
Thinkers can see hypocrisy that is rampant on the left, and I pray they get their asses handed to them in November.

Women.

peace...

And as for Bristol, she attacked right back, even laughed at a lady when she said she was a teacher. Which is pretty high class considering her Grandfather is a teacher, pretty good one too according to a friend who had him in school. But I would still have a problem with some talk show host calling her a skank.

:lol:

peace...

Women.

peace...

Weak....

:eusa_clap:

peace...

:lol:

peace...
I would call Bristol an immature brat all day long, and feel fine about it. Still wouldn't call her a skank. ;)

Laugh all you want, I think it is pretty low to laugh at someone because they said they were a teacher. Shows real maturity.

Women.

Thinkers can see hypocrisy that is rampant on the left, and I pray they get their asses handed to them in November.

Doubt that is going to happen, the right keeps losing the woman vote. ;)

Really?...

Because Barry won with it?...

Yep, it's True... McCain and Barry split the Male Vote...

I did a Thread about the Jungle Fever some of the Women in Country had in 2008.

peace...

I see Rush has extended his grovel tour into today

Sad to see a once proud Conservative icon groveling to the demands of the liberal lamestream media. There was a time Rush would have stuck to his guns, continued to call her a slut and a whore and continued his proud tradition of conservative journalism

But that was before Rush was castrated by the liberals

Sad to see a once proud Conservative icon groveling to the demands of the liberal lamestream media. There was a time Rush would have stuck to his guns, continued to call her a slut and a whore and continued his proud tradition of conservative journalism

She was Requesting Compesation for her Sexual Activities, Correct?...

And on the Dime of her Fellow Citizens?

peace...

Who the fuk would ever know which sponsors left CBS when they tried a little treason by introducing forged documents to skew an election? Nobody cared. You have to wonder about the left's motivation in being so interested about Rush's sponsors. Rush was getting a little moderate for a while and we can thank the hypocritical lefties for motivating him back to the old Rush. He is pissed and articulate. Everything the left fears.

peace...

Hey....don't look at me

Rush is the one who groveled and begged for forgiveness

Has anyone seen Rush's balls?

How many sponsors does Rush have? Fifty, a hundred? Several hundred with more waiting in line? I don't know but all of a sudden it seems that hatred causes the ignorant left becomes experts in the advertising field. Too bad they don't put as much study into the Constitution.

How many sponsors does Rush have? Fifty, a hundred? Several hundred with more waiting in line? I don't know but all of a sudden it seems that hatred causes the ignorant left becomes experts in the advertising field. Too bad they don't put as much study into the Constitution.

Rush lost enough sponsorship to make him grovel to the liberal media

Sad to see a proud Conservative emasculated like that

peace...

No, she wasn't.

Women.

Doubt that is going to happen, the right keeps losing the woman vote. ;)

I heard this morning the latest WSJ/NBC poll shows Republicans on the losing end of an 18 point swing since last summer with suburban women voters, a very important swing vote group.

Many other women might also have a problem with Rush calling a female activist a slut.

Women.

Just heard Bill Maher say that republicans couldn't run on the economy, since it's getting better, so they went to plan number 2 ... calling women whores.

and he said that very thing earlier.... he let himself get in the gutter with the left.

He regrets he did it for that reason.

I think its a bunch of hullabuloo over nothing personally.

er... women are over 50% of the population. we tend not to like being called names by political extremists.

i have to wonder why a political party would intentionally alienate over half the country.

just sayin

Forum List

Back