DADT Vote - Live!!!

If Phillip Rivers knew a faggot or crack snacker was using his picture for a fucking forum, don't think he'd be too happy.

See...you want to talk about gay sex...don't you?

I just think it's pathetic you demean a great football player by using him as your avatar. Pathetic, small, and sooo alternative.

I will agree that he is a great football player. Do you think that football players don't want gay fans? Do you think that gays don't like football? What exactly is this issue you have, again? :eusa_eh:

And you have to love this logic... if you don't embrace the radical gay agenda, you are most likely gay, but closeted.

Wow... real genius!

Your disgusting. Letting soldiers be honest about who they are is not a "Radical gay agenda."

Some time ago, ne'er-do-wells like yourself called desegregation in the military "Radical black agenda."

wtf? when were soldiers not ALLOWED to honest about themselves. you people are friggen nuts.

Hard to believe that here we are in 2010 and when given a chance to give an equal opportunity for gays to serve their country, the majority of Republicans said....NO

If some of you people wanna bash on gays serving in the military-how about taking their place? This is coming from someone who has TWO members of their immediate family buried in Arlington. But I guess I just don't know what I'm talking about, and I'm "anti-military"/"anti-american" now.

I am a Retired Naval Officer and not only have I served proudly with people I knew who were gay....I served proudly as a gay military member...as did my wife.

What a bunch of trash, your wife is a guy? You are a disgrace to the uniform, if you had any honor at all, you'd eat your gun, being a faggot, that's not possible, is it? Fucking traitorous POS.

Um...no. My wife is NOT a guy. Where did I say that? You seem to be getting more confused by the moment. Is the thought of gay sex making your head swim with images?

If some of you people wanna bash on gays serving in the military-how about taking their place? This is coming from someone who has TWO members of their immediate family buried in Arlington. But I guess I just don't know what I'm talking about, and I'm "anti-military"/"anti-american" now.

I am a Retired Naval Officer and not only have I served proudly with people I knew who were gay....I served proudly as a gay military member...as did my wife.

Wait.. WHAT? How confused are you?

I think you addressed your post to the wrong person.

Radical Gay Agenda - 1
U.S. Military/America - 0

VICTORY!

Equal rights for fellow patriots like us-1
Ignorant, likely closeted bigots like you-0

So, if I don't support your radical gay agenda I'm a closeted bigot?

Sounds like your just a ignoramus with an agenda that trumps everything, even common sense. FYI genius... the military is not the place for social experimentation.
You've been reading too-many o' those Texas-approved History-textbooks. :rolleyes:

"In the midst of the Battle of the Bulge in late 1944, General Dwight D. Eisenhower was severely short of replacement troops for existing military units—all of which were totally white in composition. Consequently, he made the decision to allow African-American soldiers to pick up a gun and join the white military units to fight in combat for the first timehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desegregation#Desegregation_in_the_military. This was the first step toward a desegregated United States military. Eisenhower's decision in this case was strongly opposed by his own army chief of staff, Lieutenent General Walter Bedell Smith. Indeed, it was stated that Bedell Smith was outraged by the decision and had said that the American public take offense at the integration of the military units."

An education wouldn't kill you.

:rolleyes:

22 years on active duty James, I have earned the right to comment about the military.

We don't live in a bubble. Get over it.

So being different and Soverignty mean ZERO to you. Got it...the individual probably means just as much to you. Cookie-cutter all the way huh?

Say? I'll bet YOU are a Metro-Sexual? Eh?

:eusa_hand:

What have you sacrificed for our sovereignty (PS-learn how to spell words you wish to use in arguments). Like I said earlier in this thread-I have two members of my immediate family buried in Arlington. And you bet your ass I would have signed up for the military if I could (physically unable do to a car accident in my teenage years). Don't pull that patriotic bullshit on me-my family has bleed and died for this great country-that I absolutely love.

And assuming I'm metro? Haha. That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I'm far from it buddy.

I love how you don't even bother to read my previous post-which clearly says why I stated we don't live in a bubble. I'll do you the favor, and wont make you hit the back button:

We have to be aware of what other nations are doing. What other countries do- DOES effect us as well. Anybody who knows anything about economics will all agree on at least 1 thing: the economy is starting to become (as has been), more increasingly a global economy. If you don't think other countries effect our economy-look no further than China, or NAFTA. What about our outsourcing overseas in mass amounts-I guess that doesn't effect us? How about North Korea's current aggressive diplomatic stances-doesn't effect us? How about illegal immigration from Mexico-doesn't effect us?

To not care what other countries are up to, is to ultimately not care of their effects on the United States.

But you're right-paying attention to what other countries are doing is to be against "American Exceptionalism". Great point.

Excellent question....A toast to the military at his local bar, I wager.

Now how are they going to bunk them? Can't mix em male and female, can't put em with a straight of the same sex, can't put them with gays of the same sex. I guess everyone will now get their own penthouse.
Ah, yes....."conservative"-logic.....ain't it grand.

eusa_doh.gif

Now how are they going to bunk them? Can't mix em male and female, can't put em with a straight of the same sex, can't put them with gays of the same sex. I guess everyone will now get their own penthouse.
Ah, yes....."conservative"-logic.....ain't it grand.

eusa_doh.gif

We've heard this twice before in the last 60 years....same mantra.

22 years on active duty James, I have earned the right to comment about the military.

Well first of all-any American has the right to comment on the military-it's apart of our bill of rights as citizens, that's granted-doesn't have to be earned.

Secondly, it's not as if your view reflects the military as a whole.

Finally-my main point with that line was that just because someone supports gays serving openly in the military-doesn't mean they're "anti-military". That's a ridiculous statement.

Thank you for your service btw.

The military is NO PLACE to be asking such questions...period.

Social experimentation does not belong here with the mission of the armed forces. It is an unwanted/unnecessary distraction.
Too late, Skippy.​

:eusa_whistle:

You mean Repubican...there is a difference there sport. But then I am not partisan as you.

On a side note? Like your new trikey ?

tricycle.gif

Ride it with the pride that is befitting of you.

If some of you people wanna bash on gays serving in the military-how about taking their place?
Uh-Oh.......CONSISTENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!

1197086068917675051egore_Thumb_Up_.svg.med.png

You're chin-deep in John-Wayne-wannbes, here.

Strap-up!! Most of 'em swing a mean video-game controller.​

Hard to believe that here we are in 2010 and when given a chance to give an equal opportunity for gays to serve their country, the majority of Republicans said....NO

They already had the opportunity. Without causing problems.

you mean like the uppity black folk who wanted desegregated units?

you know i like you and respect you, but you might want to think about this one.

Forum List

Back