DADT Vote - Live!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcqDBT37SQ&feature=related

budance.gif

BAsed on this post, you are a cycle-riding faggot who wants to suck Bushes cock...how am I doing so far?
I'm guessin' you're still not ready for Jr. High, yet.

:rolleyes:

Well, that still makes me three grades ahead of you, princess.

Now how are they going to bunk them? Can't mix em male and female, can't put em with a straight of the same sex, can't put them with gays of the same sex. I guess everyone will now get their own penthouse.

All man parts together/all girl parts together ....Thats the way the civilian world does it and thats the way other countries do it

Its no big deal and will not radically change the military

Who gives a tinker's fucking DAMN what other countries are doing?

You fuckers are Hell-Bent of destroying American Exceptionalism at every turn aren't you? Just gotta BE like everyone else.

If some of you people wanna bash on gays serving in the military-how about taking their place? This is coming from someone who has TWO members of their immediate family buried in Arlington. But I guess I just don't know what I'm talking about, and I'm "anti-military"/"anti-american" now.

I am a Retired Naval Officer and not only have I served proudly with people I knew who were gay....I served proudly as a gay military member...as did my wife.

Wait.. WHAT? How confused are you?

So, you're a gay man married to a woman, or, you refer to your male partner as wife?

WTF????????????

Now how are they going to bunk them? Can't mix em male and female, can't put em with a straight of the same sex, can't put them with gays of the same sex. I guess everyone will now get their own penthouse.

All man parts together/all girl parts together ....Thats the way the civilian world does it and thats the way other countries do it

You fuckers are Hell-Bent of destroying American Exceptionalism at every turn aren't you? Just gotta BE like everyone else.

Do you mean if we allow gays in the Military, we will no longer be exceptional?

OH NOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo

3113955.jpg

Last edited:

We don't live in a bubble. Get over it.

Her books sell fine, especially her 1st, what world do you live in?:cuckoo:

I live in the one were her reality show is the highest rated T.L.C. premiere EVER.

....And, proceeded to....

B24NoseDive.jpg

532.gif

Indeed you did, try and save some face now.

Treatment for said Palin Derangement Syndrome can be prescribed to you....

"Caribou may worry when they see Sarah Palin coming. Barack Obama, not so much."

59% say NO FREAKIN' WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

490.gif
490.gif
490.gif

Well I'm sure this DADT thing was THE MOST IMPORTANT thing on the peoples mind, all the while they stand in the unemployment lines.

but hey, AS LONG AS IT'S A VICTORY FOR THE boyking Obama.:poke:

Well I'm sure this DADT thing was THE MOST IMPORTANT thing on the peoples mind, all the while they stand in the unemployment lines.

but hey, AS LONG AS IT'S A VICTORY FOR THE boyking Obama.:poke:

Its the right thing to do and long overdue :clap2:

We don't live in a bubble. Get over it.

That would be a YES.

Slackers of the world unite!

Forum List

Back