DADT Vote - Live!!!

Well I'm sure this DADT thing was THE MOST IMPORTANT thing on the peoples mind, all the while they stand in the unemployment lines.

Did I just dream that an $858 billion bipartisan tax package became law yesterday? Did I dream that the Senate spent a good portion of the day today arguing matters of international security and peace as they consider the New START treaty?

Did I just dream that an $858 billion bipartisan tax package became law yesterday? Did I dream that the Senate spent a good portion of the day today arguing matters of international security and peace as they consider the New START treaty?

It was all a dream, you also likely use to read word up magazine.

So I guess they'll have to start putting the little ferry boys in with the girls in basic training then.
You won't have to worry-about-that.

I'm pretty-certain a completed Elementary-School-education is required, to join.

(Ferry?????
323.png
)​

So I guess they'll have to start putting the little ferry boys in with the girls in basic training then.

they're already IN basic training.

and battle...

and dying for their country.

the only difference is that now no one can force them into a closet anymore so that a bunch of bigots can try to pretend they don't exist.

:cool:

and battle...

the only difference is that now no one can force them into a closet anymore so that a bunch of bigots can try to pretend they don't exist.

Except if they are serving in Muslim nations.

Who gives a tinker's fucking DAMN what other countries are doing?

You fuckers are Hell-Bent of destroying American Exceptionalism at every turn aren't you? Just gotta BE like everyone else.

We don't live in a bubble. Get over it.

That would be a YES.

Slackers of the world unite!

I'm a slacker? What information do you judge this on? You don't know 2 things about me.

We have to be aware of what other nations are doing. What other countries do- DOES effect us as well. Anybody who knows anything about economics will all agree on at least 1 thing: the economy is starting to become (as has been), more increasingly a global economy. If you don't think other countries effect our economy-look no further than China, or NAFTA. What about our outsourcing overseas in mass amounts-I guess that doesn't effect us? How about North Korea's current aggressive diplomatic stances-doesn't effect us? How about illegal immigration from Mexico-doesn't effect us?

To not care what other countries are up to, is to ultimately not care of their effects on the United States.

But you're right-paying attention to what other countries are doing is to be against "American Exceptionalism". Great point.

and battle...

Except if they are serving in Muslim nations.

cool... so more proof we're better than muslim nations.

your point, trollboy?

you think they're going to be wearing armbands with pink triangles?

or that now that they don't have to lie they're going to swish their way around baghdad?

moron. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Get ready for all the lawsuits against our military and our Military men and women being CHARGED with hate crimes.

wheeeeeee.

All man parts together/all girl parts together ....Thats the way the civilian world does it and thats the way other countries do it

Its no big deal and will not radically change the military

You fuckers are Hell-Bent of destroying American Exceptionalism at every turn aren't you? Just gotta BE like everyone else.

So being different and Soverignty mean ZERO to you. Got it...the individual probably means just as much to you. Cookie-cutter all the way huh?

Say? I'll bet YOU are a Metro-Sexual? Eh?

:eusa_hand:

And you have to love this logic... if you don't embrace the radical gay agenda, you are most likely gay, but closeted.

Wow... real genius!

Your disgusting. Letting soldiers be honest about who they are is not a "Radical gay agenda."

Some time ago, ne'er-do-wells like yourself called desegregation in the military "Radical black agenda."

Get ready for all the lawsuits against our military and our Military men and women being CHARGED with hate crimes.

wheeeeeee.

False claims. If the military can ring up a Navy Seal for slapping a prisoner, the sky is the limit on this stuff.

It's full employment for attorneys.

So you'll have a whole new class of garbage to defend yourself against.

So being different and Soverignty mean ZERO to you. Got it...the individual probably means just as much to you. Cookie-cutter all the way huh?

Say? I'll bet YOU are a Metro-Sexual? Eh?

:eusa_hand:

What have you sacrificed for our sovereignty (PS-learn how to spell words you wish to use in arguments). Like I said earlier in this thread-I have two members of my immediate family buried in Arlington. And you bet your ass I would have signed up for the military if I could (physically unable do to a car accident in my teenage years). Don't pull that patriotic bullshit on me-my family has bleed and died for this great country-that I absolutely love.

And assuming I'm metro? Haha. That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I'm far from it buddy.

I love how you don't even bother to read my previous post-which clearly says why I stated we don't live in a bubble. I'll do you the favor, and wont make you hit the back button:

We have to be aware of what other nations are doing. What other countries do- DOES effect us as well. Anybody who knows anything about economics will all agree on at least 1 thing: the economy is starting to become (as has been), more increasingly a global economy. If you don't think other countries effect our economy-look no further than China, or NAFTA. What about our outsourcing overseas in mass amounts-I guess that doesn't effect us? How about North Korea's current aggressive diplomatic stances-doesn't effect us? How about illegal immigration from Mexico-doesn't effect us?

To not care what other countries are up to, is to ultimately not care of their effects on the United States.

But you're right-paying attention to what other countries are doing is to be against "American Exceptionalism". Great point.

New Topics

Forum List

Back