Dad "protects" son against bullies by wearing skirt

If you have children I feel sorry for them.

I could say the same about you.....except when I say it there's some truth in it.
So what happens when the kid goes to school and daddy isnt around to protect him?
And if you think the kid is going to be more scarred by being told he cant wear a dress until he's older verses the crap he's going to get from his peers you're a complete moron.
No kid at age five has a clue about the consequences of his actions.
If you allow your child to do what this guy is doing and encouraging it.......?
It's child abuse and you might as well encourage him to play in traffic.

What are you A member of NAMBLA? You seem to think children should be able to make their own decisions on sexuality at age five.....you are one sick MOFO.

What the kid was doing is not unheard of, and he will grow out of it. The father is to be congratulated for having the balls to do what he did in support of his son. My son, who was 9 went to school in a fur jacket for a week last year. I explained to him that some of the kids might give him a hard time about it, but it was his choice. After a few days, he decided not to wear it any more, and there was no trauma at all.

So you're comparing a fur jacket to a dress? You go ahead and wear the dress and I'll wear the jacket then we can compare notes on who received the most shit.
What do you want to bet that you get trashed WAY more then me.
One could be considered a fashion statement(a bad one to be sure)the other ....not so much.

And you say he'll grow out of it......so why in the hell would you let your child go through the crap he's going to go through for a passing phase?
Like I've said repeatedly. Wait until the kid is old enough to understand the consequences of his actions. If he still wants to wear a dress......then it's his business. Strange business,but his business.

I could say the same about you.....except when I say it there's some truth in it.
So what happens when the kid goes to school and daddy isnt around to protect him?
And if you think the kid is going to be more scarred by being told he cant wear a dress until he's older verses the crap he's going to get from his peers you're a complete moron.
No kid at age five has a clue about the consequences of his actions.
If you allow your child to do what this guy is doing and encouraging it.......?
It's child abuse and you might as well encourage him to play in traffic.

What are you A member of NAMBLA? You seem to think children should be able to make their own decisions on sexuality at age five.....you are one sick MOFO.

What the kid was doing is not unheard of, and he will grow out of it. The father is to be congratulated for having the balls to do what he did in support of his son. My son, who was 9 went to school in a fur jacket for a week last year. I explained to him that some of the kids might give him a hard time about it, but it was his choice. After a few days, he decided not to wear it any more, and there was no trauma at all.

So you're comparing a fur jacket to a dress? You go ahead and wear the dress and I'll wear the jacket then we can compare notes on who received the most shit.
What do you want to bet that you get trashed WAY more then me.
One could be considered a fashion statement(a bad one to be sure)the other ....not so much.

And you say he'll grow out of it......so why in the hell would you let your child go through the crap he's going to go through for a passing phase?
Like I've said repeatedly. Wait until the kid is old enough to understand the consequences of his actions. If he still wants to wear a dress......then it's his business. Strange business,but his busi]

The kid, like mine will grow up secure in their masculinity, you have no idea what the father is going to say to the kid before he goes to school. This could be a girl stuck in a boys body and will be totally screwed up without support and understanding.

Last edited:
That fag-dad is not waiting to see what the boy becomes. He's busy fucking-up the boy right now. Time will tell? After many years of incompetent and perverted parenting, you'll pretend in the end it was those mythical genes that determined the outcome.

What experts? Experts on homosexuals are like experts on Afros, Political Correctness determines the "truth", not the facts... not that I agree with you that the experts think it's a good idea for the dad to parade his son around in public while they both wear skirts.

FYI, young children don't have crushes. They just roleplay what they see. That's one reason a parent should be disturbed to see young boys dressed up as girls.

Is there enough O2 in your atmosphere?
Too much perhaps?

Is that all you got?

Yep.

My mama said keep what I got to myself.

(You ever breathe your own farts on purpose?)

:redface:

That will just increase the bullying. LOL

only among losers like you. but why would you laugh about bullying?

i think the dad is awesome... and it's none of your business.

i figure it's better than telling your kid there's no such thing as evolution.

now THAT'S ignorant.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W_yoeFJpsU]Stephen Fry - Intelligence Squared debate 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Found that last night... I think I need to look into more Intelligence Squared. Smart fuckers across the pond.

What the fuck is wrong with people? There is a difference in raising a kid equal and being a fucking moron and destroying the kid and confusing the shit out of him which this is.Someone needs to slap this shit for brains upside the head.

Dad Protects Son from Bullies by Wearing a Skirt. Guess What? It Works. | Parenting - Yahoo! Shine

The German dad has become a role model not only for his son, but for parents around the world,

The silly fucker is no role model for me, he's needs the living shit kicked out of his faggot ass.

What the fuck is wrong with people? There is a difference in raising a kid equal and being a fucking moron and destroying the kid and confusing the shit out of him which this is.Someone needs to slap this shit for brains upside the head.

Dad Protects Son from Bullies by Wearing a Skirt. Guess What? It Works. | Parenting - Yahoo! Shine

The German dad has become a role model not only for his son, but for parents around the world,

The silly fucker is no role model for me, he's needs the living shit kicked out of his faggot ass.

another christian showing their love.

Jesus didn't even wear pants, he must have been abused as a child.Oh and the Pope does not wear pants, he is such a loser.

That will just increase the bullying. LOL

only among losers like you. but why would you laugh about bullying?

i think the dad is awesome... and it's none of your business.

i figure it's better than telling your kid there's no such thing as evolution.

now THAT'S ignorant.

I'm looking at your springsteen quote. You may or may not be reading this. How can you sign a check? If you buy milk: is it? Elm St is on the left--how do you know? This is not inane. Call me an asshole. Red light means chicken? :eusa_eh:

Whut tuhW?

:eek:

Jesus didn't even wear pants, he must have been abused as a child.Oh and the Pope does not wear pants, he is such a loser.

He did however wear appropriate clothing of the time.
Sorongs are not out of fashion, and hve been worn for millinea. So I don't think that just because you don't wear pants you are not breaking any law. Or do you like to put everyone into your ideaology of only what you think is right?

Jesus would agree with this

Deuteronomy 22:5 ESV /

“A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

That would be an extra special bonus for the skirt wearing lad.

:eusa_clap:

“A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

Don't quote religion to me, if you think that someone needs the shit kicked out of them, for their freedoms.

Don't quote religion to me, if you think that someone needs the shit kicked out of them, for their freedoms.

Don't quote religion to you, But you insert Jesus into the discussion? How about if you don't want Religion quoted leave Jesus out of the discussion?

That would be an extra special bonus for the skirt wearing lad.

:eusa_clap:
I don't blame the kid, it's not his fault that his faggot father is the way he is.

So, walking around naked is preferred. Wait. What about man tits? If some dude has a huge set of tits, is he going to hell?

images

Only if he wears a bra?

Superman wears tights. If he had a thing, you'd see it. Seals wear sexy tights too. What if you're tired and just need to cover up in a snoogie?

Is she going to hell?

Warning Graphic Picture
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXSFxnxGI5RvSgR6Rt1mr9wV6P0IERqJKLKp6OrOjQbb7NYBF0dg&t=1

Meh

:mad:

So, walking around naked is preferred. Wait. What about man tits? If some dude has a huge set of tits, is he going to hell?

Only if he wears a bra?

Superman wears tights. If he had a thing, you'd see it. Seals wear sexy tights too. What if you're tired and just need to cover up in a snoogie?

Is she going to hell?

images

Meh

:mad:
Is that bodie?

The pic of the lady would you wear that outside?

Last edited:
I'm slipping. Someone speaks for Jesus (other than Jesus--or God)?

Jesus would agree with this: Fifty grand in my bank account and no man tits on the TV--ever, ever, ever.

Ever.

Plus, Giada does at least one show topless--and I'm the only one who gets to see the--it, the show.

Amen.

:thup:

:D

I'm slipping. Someone speaks for Jesus (other than Jesus--or God)?

Jesus would agree with this: Fifty grand in my bank account and no man tits on the TV--ever, ever, ever.

Ever.

Plus, Giada does at least one show topless--and I'm the only one who gets to see the--it, the show.

Amen.

:thup:

:D

But we can use his words from his bible.

Forum List

Back