Dad "protects" son against bullies by wearing skirt

Oh yes we must take the advice of idiots from the liberal mental health community same idiots that told my mother I needed adhd medicine that did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to help me...I was a bright kid and was bored as fuck in class...

things turned around once you dropped out, huh?

good for you; the world needs ditch diggers, too, you know.

What medical professionals, not backward macho assholes, say:

What should parents do if their child appears to be transgender or gender nonconforming?
Parents may be concerned about a child who appears to be gender-nonconforming for a variety of reasons. Some children express a great deal of distress about their assigned sex at birth or the gender roles they are expected to follow. Some children experience difficult social interactions with peers and adults because of their gender expression. Parents may become concerned when what they believed to be a “phase” does not pass. Parents of gender-nonconforming children may need to work with schools and other institutions to address their children’s particular needs and ensure their children’s safety. It is helpful to consult with mental health and medical professionals familiar with gender issues in children to decide how to best address these concerns. It is not helpful to force the child to act in a more gender-conforming way. Peer support from other parents of gender-nonconforming children may also be helpful.

APA

Conservatives don't pay any attention to 'liberal' doctors. They think they know everything there is to know about parenting.

How in the hell does a 5 year old know ANYTHING about sexual things unless he is being coached by dear old dad? My 5 year old doesn't.She is a naturally curious kid but that has never come out of her mouth and I don't expect it to for a few more years..

Most kids know from a very young age that they are transgendered. Haven't you bothered to read up on this subject before forming your ignorant opinions?

What the fuck is wrong with people? There is a difference in raising a kid equal and being a fucking moron and destroying the kid and confusing the shit out of him which this is.Someone needs to slap this shit for brains upside the head.

Dad Protects Son from Bullies by Wearing a Skirt. Guess What? It Works. | Parenting - Yahoo! Shine

Its his child, and its in Germany, so what the fuck does it have to do with you? You want to try and dictate how a father should raise his child, now, do you?

I don't give a rats what another father does to make his son feel more comfortable. The child is probably gay, and the father is simply making his son feel happy. Unlike others, who would whip the dress off the boy and spank him and make him feel like he has a disease or something.

Even if it weren't Germany, it's the right thing to do. I agree with Gawker that this guy should get father of the year.

Not to derail, but OMG who is the stunner in your avatar?

Oh yes we must take the advice of idiots from the liberal mental health community same idiots that told my mother I needed adhd medicine that did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to help me...I was a bright kid and was bored as fuck in class...

So did the bulb burn out?

Transgender isn't a sexual preference, it's a gender identity. So the same way your daughter instinctively knows she's female, transgender children know that they are male or female. Read the WP link that was posted, it's a great read:)

They won't. Dissent is an expert on all things parenting, didn't you know? He doesn't need to read any links from the medical community to know what is right and what is wrong!

Now you know why we are called liberals, we believe that everyone has the right to be treated with the same respect that everyone else has or wants.. We do not belive in suppression of the mind or body.

What the fuck is wrong with people? There is a difference in raising a kid equal and being a fucking moron and destroying the kid and confusing the shit out of him which this is.Someone needs to slap this shit for brains upside the head.

Dad Protects Son from Bullies by Wearing a Skirt. Guess What? It Works. | Parenting - Yahoo! Shine

Its his child, and its in Germany, so what the fuck does it have to do with you? You want to try and dictate how a father should raise his child, now, do you?

I don't give a rats what another father does to make his son feel more comfortable. The child is probably gay, and the father is simply making his son feel happy. Unlike others, who would whip the dress off the boy and spank him and make him feel like he has a disease or something.

Mental disease indeed.

things turned around once you dropped out, huh?

good for you; the world needs ditch diggers, too, you know.

Actually yes. I learned more from myself than I did with idiot teachers who job it is to dumb us down. Oh and I got my GED and went to college a lot sooner as well.

What medical professionals, not backward macho assholes, say:

What should parents do if their child appears to be transgender or gender nonconforming?
Parents may be concerned about a child who appears to be gender-nonconforming for a variety of reasons. Some children express a great deal of distress about their assigned sex at birth or the gender roles they are expected to follow. Some children experience difficult social interactions with peers and adults because of their gender expression. Parents may become concerned when what they believed to be a “phase” does not pass. Parents of gender-nonconforming children may need to work with schools and other institutions to address their children’s particular needs and ensure their children’s safety. It is helpful to consult with mental health and medical professionals familiar with gender issues in children to decide how to best address these concerns. It is not helpful to force the child to act in a more gender-conforming way. Peer support from other parents of gender-nonconforming children may also be helpful.

APA

Conservatives don't pay any attention to 'liberal' doctors. They think they know everything there is to know about parenting.

Not a CONservative just smart enough to not give a shit what some mental expert thinks is correct.
How in the hell does a 5 year old know ANYTHING about sexual things unless he is being coached by dear old dad? My 5 year old doesn't.She is a naturally curious kid but that has never come out of her mouth and I don't expect it to for a few more years..

Most kids know from a very young age that they are transgendered. Haven't you bothered to read up on this subject before forming your ignorant opinions?

Mental disease does indeed for early.Kid should be sterilized. :D

Transgender isn't a sexual preference, it's a gender identity. So the same way your daughter instinctively knows she's female, transgender children know that they are male or female. Read the WP link that was posted, it's a great read:)

They won't. Dissent is an expert on all things parenting, didn't you know? He doesn't need to read any links from the medical community to know what is right and what is wrong!

Sure am. I don't need some goofy "expert" tell me how to raise my kids. These are the same people that tell us fluoride is good to use...if its so good why did the nazis use it in their concentration camps? I don't think the nazis were really worried about their prisoners teeth staying white..

Mental disease indeed.

Actually yes. I learned more from myself than I did with idiot teachers who job it is to dumb us down. Oh and I got my GED and went to college a lot sooner as well.

Not a CONservative just smart enough to not give a shit what some mental expert thinks is correct.

Mental disease does indeed for early.Kid should be sterilized. :D

Sure am. I don't need some goofy "expert" tell me how to raise my kids. These are the same people that tell us fluoride is good to use...if its so good why did the nazis use it in their concentration camps? I don't think the nazis were really worried about their prisoners teeth staying white..

943227833d1305709183-english-spam-thread-not-sure-if-troll-just-very-stupid-28n1299498207760-29.jpg

Not when its child abuse...we all have things that don't need to be crossed abusing a child for your ow n fantasies is child abuse.
What child abuse? Don't get me wrong... I don't agree with it. But I'd hardly call it abuse.

The child is probably gay, and the father is simply making his son feel happy.

Noomi, you sick f-, the child is NOT A FAG! He's FIVE. And, he's being fucked by his dad, maybe not literally, but damn.

Kids that young can know they are gay. You should read up on this. It is clear you know nothing about this subject.

No, Noomi, a young boy doesn't know he's "gay" unless some fag is making that boy suck his dick.

Even if, for argument's sake, I agree the boy was born a fag, what about being a fag compels the boy to wear a dress in public? Young girls commonly wear pants in public, unless mommy is trying to dress the daughter up. Adult fags commonly wear pants in public. Does that mythical fag gene cause an attraction to wearing skirts, too?

How is this "confusing" to the child? The boy knows what he wants and likes and he has the unconditional love & support of his father.

Good for this father, bullies are to be stood up to.

Forum List

Back