Dad "protects" son against bullies by wearing skirt

Wait, I feel a world full of skirts flying up...

images

images

images

images

:eusa_whistle: oops

images

images

I understand the point isn't really about the skirt. It's pops trying to force some shit on his kid, and/or the people around him. I would never wear a skirt--my legs are too spindly and require cover of pants--but for most of our history, pants weren't an option. Although, now that I think about it, taking a piss and/or shit would be easier.

:thup:

:D

Pants are better: although it might be easier with a short skirt to relieve oneself, covering a boner or masking a fart would far more difficult. Pants serve a purpose. I'm sure there's more I'm missing.

Last edited:
Wow this dad is clueless.....the kid is 5 and thinks it's ok to wear dresses? he's fucking 5, oh that's right libtards dont like clear definitions, they think there are 20 genders, these people are fucking retarded

Wait, I feel a world full of skirts flying up...

images

images

images

images

:eusa_whistle: oops

images

images

I understand the point isn't really about the skirt. It's pops trying to force some shit on his kid, and/or the people around him. I would never wear a skirt--my legs are too spindly and require cover of pants--but for most of our history, pants weren't an option. Although, now that I think about it, taking a piss and/or shit would be easier.

:thup:

:D

Pants are better: although it might be easier with a short skirt to relieve oneself, covering a boner or masking a fart would far more difficult. Pants serve a purpose. I'm sure there's more I'm missing.

And we make fun of these people........skirts are for chicks.....

The child is probably gay, and the father is simply making his son feel happy.

Noomi, you sick f-, the child is NOT A FAG! He's FIVE. And, he's being fucked by his dad, maybe not literally, but damn.

No, the child is not a "f" word for gay man, but he is likely gay and may, potentially, be transgendered. Time will tell.

According to experts, there's also a difference when it comes to the issue of homosexuality. For girls, cross-dressing is not particularly predictive. Among boys, however, a strong and persistent interest in it appears to be an early indicator. That's not to say that all gay men enjoyed dressing up as children, or that all boys who dress up will turn out to be homosexual.

When boys and girls don't dress the part

Now, at age 5 I didn't know I was gay, but now I know that I was then. I wanted to dress like a boy, play with boys and be treated like "one of the boys". At five, I went through a phase where everyone had to call me "Johnny".

I grew out of my "cross dressing" phase, but not out of the feelings behind them. I'm gay. Always have been. Yes, even at age 5 when all my crushes were on girls and women.

According to actual experts, not swinging dicks on an internet forum, the man is doing the right thing by his son. You can't ridicule or beat it out of the boy. All you can do is support him, try to understand it and wait it out. Maybe he'll grow out of it and maybe he won't.

It's his kid, it's his business. *shrug*

True..it just seems like child abuse to me. The kid is 5 he doesn't know what he wants.

How is this "confusing" to the child? The boy knows what he wants and likes and he has the unconditional love & support of his father.

Because he is 5 years old,he has no idea what he wants I have a 5 year old I know what they are like...this is just a guy living his ideas through his son...its child abuse IMO....I let my kids to as they want wear what they want but they also know my oldest is a girl and my middle one is a boy and they are expected to dress accordingly...in fact there has never been a problem with that its just natural so that tells me the dad encouraged the kid to wear girls clothes....

And yet if he WANTED to wear flannel & denim and play with trucks, that would be what he wants? Of course he knows. He wants to wear dresses and he knows it.

It was his son, not the father that chose to wear dresses, the father is simply supporting him. His son is very lucky.

What if this is just some weird phase the kid is going through?
So now the kid is going to have to live with the fact that he and his old man used to walk around town in skirts?
A parents job is to keep the dumb little shits from making these kinds of mistakes...not encouraging them.
Wait until he's older. Then you can either throw him out on his ass or support him. Your choice.

True..it just seems like child abuse to me. The kid is 5 he doesn't know what he wants.

Because he is 5 years old,he has no idea what he wants I have a 5 year old I know what they are like...this is just a guy living his ideas through his son...its child abuse IMO....I let my kids to as they want wear what they want but they also know my oldest is a girl and my middle one is a boy and they are expected to dress accordingly...in fact there has never been a problem with that its just natural so that tells me the dad encouraged the kid to wear girls clothes....

And yet if he WANTED to wear flannel & denim and play with trucks, that would be what he wants? Of course he knows. He wants to wear dresses and he knows it.

It was his son, not the father that chose to wear dresses, the father is simply supporting him. His son is very lucky.

It might be which is why experts say to just let it work itself out.

So now the kid is going to have to live with the fact that he and his old man used to walk around town in skirts?

It is what the boy wants. Would you stop a girl from wearing pants? Of course not...and yet just a few decades ago, it would have been thought quite shocking for a woman to be wearing pants. You're stuck in gender norms that don't fit all people.

A parents job is to keep the dumb little shits from making these kinds of mistakes...not encouraging them.

Again, not according to childrearing experts. According to them, the man is doing exactly the right thing by his son. He is supporting his choices which will make for a happier young man, especially if he is transgendered and doesn't "grow out" of it.
Wait until he's older. Then you can either throw him out on his ass or support him. Your choice.

Throw him out? Is this more of the "Compassionate Conservatism" I've heard tell about?

It is what the boy wants. Would you stop a girl from wearing pants? Of course not...and yet just a few decades ago, it would have been thought quite shocking for a woman to be wearing pants. You're stuck in gender norms that don't fit all people.

Again, not according to childrearing experts. According to them, the man is doing exactly the right thing by his son. He is supporting his choices which will make for a happier young man, especially if he is transgendered and doesn't "grow out" of it.

Throw him out? Is this more of the "Compassionate Conservatism" I've heard tell about?

Here's the thing. If his dad would have at least kept him at home while he wore his dress it would save the kid some serious mental scarring down the road if this just turns out to be a phase.
You see there is this new thing called "bullying" maybe you've heard of it? So how that going to work on the child's well being?
Your so lost in your "it's OK to be gay" spiel that you're missing the whole point.....Protect your child from harm.:eusa_hand:

As far as throwing the kid out on his ass or supporting him goes.......I thought you libs were pro choice?

Here's the thing. If his dad would have at least kept him at home while he wore his dress it would save the kid some serious mental scarring down the road if this just turns out to be a phase.
You see there is this new thing called "bullying" maybe you've heard of it? So how that going to work on the child's well being?
Your so lost in your "it's OK to be gay" spiel that you're missing the whole point.....Protect your child from harm.:eusa_hand:

As far as throwing the kid out on his ass or supporting him goes.......I thought you libs were pro choice?

You obviously didn't even read the original article. Protecting his son by wearing a skirt is exactly what he did and, according to the article, it worked.

According to childrearing and mental health experts, he is doing the EXACT right thing in supporting his child's choice.

If you have children I feel sorry for them.

No, the child is not a "f" word for gay man, but he is likely gay and may, potentially, be transgendered. Time will tell.

That fag-dad is not waiting to see what the boy becomes. He's busy fucking-up the boy right now. Time will tell? After many years of incompetent and perverted parenting, you'll pretend in the end it was those mythical genes that determined the outcome.

According to actual experts, not swinging dicks on an internet forum, the man is doing the right thing by his son. You can't ridicule or beat it out of the boy. All you can do is support him, try to understand it and wait it out. Maybe he'll grow out of it and maybe he won't.

What experts? Experts on homosexuals are like experts on Afros, Political Correctness determines the "truth", not the facts... not that I agree with you that the experts think it's a good idea for the dad to parade his son around in public while they both wear skirts.

FYI, young children don't have crushes. They just roleplay what they see. That's one reason a parent should be disturbed to see young boys dressed up as girls.

That fag-dad is not waiting to see what the boy becomes. He's busy fucking-up the boy right now. Time will tell? After many years of incompetent and perverted parenting, you'll pretend in the end it was those mythical genes that determined the outcome.

What experts? Experts on homosexuals are like experts on Afros, Political Correctness determines the "truth", not the facts... not that I agree with you that the experts think it's a good idea for the dad to parade his son around in public while they both wear skirts.

FYI, young children don't have crushes. They just roleplay what they see. That's one reason a parent should be disturbed to see young boys dressed up as girls.

Is there enough O2 in your atmosphere?
Too much perhaps?

I could say the same about you.....except when I say it there's some truth in it.
So what happens when the kid goes to school and daddy isnt around to protect him?
And if you think the kid is going to be more scarred by being told he cant wear a dress until he's older verses the crap he's going to get from his peers you're a complete moron.
No kid at age five has a clue about the consequences of his actions.
If you allow your child to do what this guy is doing and encouraging it.......?
It's child abuse and you might as well encourage him to play in traffic.

What are you A member of NAMBLA? You seem to think children should be able to make their own decisions on sexuality at age five.....you are one sick MOFO.

Is there enough O2 in your atmosphere?
Too much perhaps?

Is that all you got?

I could say the same about you.....except when I say it there's some truth in it.
So what happens when the kid goes to school and daddy isnt around to protect him?
And if you think the kid is going to be more scarred by being told he cant wear a dress until he's older verses the crap he's going to get from his peers you're a complete moron.
No kid at age five has a clue about the consequences of his actions.
If you allow your child to do what this guy is doing and encouraging it.......?
It's child abuse and you might as well encourage him to play in traffic.

What are you A member of NAMBLA? You seem to think children should be able to make their own decisions on sexuality at age five.....you are one sick MOFO.

What the kid was doing is not unheard of, and he will grow out of it. The father is to be congratulated for having the balls to do what he did in support of his son. My son, who was 9 went to school in a fur jacket for a week last year. I explained to him that some of the kids might give him a hard time about it, but it was his choice. After a few days, he decided not to wear it any more, and there was no trauma at all.

Forum List

Back