Glenn Beck: I hate 9/11 victim's families for asking questions

Yep, ever since he got 'the word' about FEMA camps he's become a good little statist mouthpiece...

I used to like his show, I bought a couple of his books (which were written BEFORE he got the 'smackdown'), and I even attended a couple of his events.

No more though, for the same reason I don't watch Fox News or any of the other alphabet soup propaganda outlets.

What the hell is wrong with buying Gold? You expect the dollar to be here forever? You expect it to buy stuff forever? I sure in the hell don't. Some people really need to read some history books. Weimar Germany when 1 million deutsche marks would only buy 1 loaf of bread.Have you not noticed the price of things is going up,as in the dollar isn't buying as much as it used to...

What the hell is wrong with buying Gold? You expect the dollar to be here forever? You expect it to buy stuff forever? I sure in the hell don't. Some people really need to read some history books. Weimar Germany when 1 million deutsche marks would only buy 1 loaf of bread.Have you not noticed the price of things is going up,as in the dollar isn't buying as much as it used to...

Nothing is wrong with buying gold, thing is he directed all of his viewers to buy from a place where he would benefit as well. Sorta scammy for using his own viewers.

Glenn Beck: “I hate 9/11 victims families for asking questions” – We Know the Secrets of the Federal Reserve

What a fucking dickhead. To think I actually used to enjoy his show...guy is off his rocker.

He is right, they got lots of money that a poor person whose husband died in the mill got NOTHING. I am pretty sick of their whining for dough, not all of them but some of them.

If I may ask a question. Does Obama pay you in hard cash or do you have to accept a check? Direct deposit????

If you buy Beck, you sell your soul.

By gosh if it were not for talking points, smear and sloganeering I seriously doubt the left would have a thing to say. Try staying on topic for a change of paste.

Glenn Beck: “I hate 9/11 victims families for asking questions” – We Know the Secrets of the Federal Reserve

What a fucking dickhead. To think I actually used to enjoy his show...guy is off his rocker.

He is right, they got lots of money that a poor person whose husband died in the mill got NOTHING. I am pretty sick of their whining for dough, not all of them but some of them.

If I may ask a question. Does Obama pay you in hard cash or do you have to accept a check? Direct deposit????

Gold bars actually. :)

Forum List

Back