Dad "protects" son against bullies by wearing skirt

Are you going to go after my family again, Whiney? That is my wife you are slamming.

You do not have a recognized wife in MY STATE.

Your "state" is the equivalent of a third world country.

And we do not live in your "state"....nor would I ever visit.

So...are you going to attack my family again? I'll go ahead with the report if you are.
As long as I am posting in MY STATE that's all that counts, If I post a message in a state that recognizes your life style as legal then you got me

But here's what may states says about your life style
North Carolina Same-Sex Marriage, Amendment 1 (May 2012) - Ballotpedia)
The measure defines marriage in the state constitution as between one man and one woman, and bans any other type of "domestic legal union" such as civil unions and domestic partnerships.

You do not have a recognized wife in MY STATE.

So...are you going to attack my family again? I'll go ahead with the report if you are.
As long as I am posting in MY STATE that's all that counts, If I post a message in a state that recognizes your life style as legal then you got me

The measure defines marriage in the state constitution as between one man and one woman, and bans any other type of "domestic legal union" such as civil unions and domestic partnerships.

That's why YOUR state is as bad as a third-world country that no one in their right mind should be visiting.

That's why YOUR state is as bad as a third-world country that no one in their right mind should be visiting.

Nevertheless you are not married. My state does not recognized what you have done as legal

Yeah, that's the way to prevent bullying, hiding behind dad's skirt. Poor kid, his life is going to be hell in school.

Nevertheless you are not married. My state does not recognized what you have done as legal
I most certainly AM married....stop the attacks on my family.

Knock Off the Family Attacks.

Attacks on family members will not be tolerated and will be subject to action by an Admin/Mod. Action taken could range from a warning to banning and will be at Admin/Mod discretion. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE, PERIOD.

Please note that direct or implied threats of violence towards another member and/or threats of any action meant to disrupt a member's normal life will be dealt with severely (minimum 10 day ban).

All members have the right to their own ideas, beliefs and faiths. Members have the right to constructively express these on USmessageboard.com with equal respect and consideration.

Perfect example of why no one would want to go to a third-world country/third-world state that doesn't recognize their legal marriage.

Leave your state and see if your standing is recognized.
However more people are moving to North Carolina to get away from fucked up states like the one you live in .

Don't think you're in a position to talk bad examples....5 year old self-proclaimed Don Juan.
You woman can be taken away from you.

Are you going to go after my family again, Whiney? That is my wife you are slamming.
I'm not sure what's going on... But it sounds like you gay Bodecea.

If that's the case... Don't take no shit for it. I seriously doubt we will agree on much, doesn't seem like I do with most people... But fighting the good fight with this group... Mass respect to you darlin... Mass respect.

You woman can be taken away from you.

If that's the case... Don't take no shit for it. I seriously doubt we will agree on much, doesn't seem like I do with most people... But fighting the good fight with this group... Mass respect to you darlin... Mass respect.

She's trying to get me to recognize something my own state will not nor many other states.

She's trying to get me to recognize something my own state will not nor many other states.
*shrugs* So don't recognize it. I have no problem with that.

Hell I'm happy for anyone and everyone that is willing to stand up for what they think is right. But in this case... She's outnumbered. That takes some guts to do that here.

Hell I'm happy for anyone and everyone that is willing to stand up for what they think is right. But in this case... She's outnumbered. That takes some guts to do that here.

I'm not and won't and will continue as usual.

Good... It shows that you are willing to fight for what you believe in too. I mean it's a lot easier to voice an opinion that goes along with the majority in a public type setting... But still... If that's what you believe I have no problems with that. I have no problems with what she believes either.

Well... that's a lie. I see two guys kissing or whatever I get a negative physical reaction. I have no idea why, and I wish I didn't. The man on man thing just doesn't work for me, but if it works for others... *shrugs* Go for it. I don't care. None of my business.

Woman on woman I generally get a positive physical reaction. Hey... Call me pig, I know why and I don't mind if I do.

*grins*

Good... It shows that you are willing to fight for what you believe in too. I mean it's a lot easier to voice an opinion that goes along with the majority in a public type setting... But still... If that's what you believe I have no problems with that. I have no problems with what she believes either.

Well... that's a lie. I see two guys kissing or whatever I get a negative physical reaction. I have no idea why, and I wish I didn't. The man on man thing just doesn't work for me, but if it works for others... *shrugs* Go for it. I don't care. None of my business.

Woman on woman I generally get a positive physical reaction. Hey... Call me pig, I know why and I don't mind if I do.

*grins*

Only if they're good looking though ;)

Forum List

Back