Dad "protects" son against bullies by wearing skirt

I'm slipping. Someone speaks for Jesus (other than Jesus--or God)?

Jesus would agree with this: Fifty grand in my bank account and no man tits on the TV--ever, ever, ever.

Ever.

Plus, Giada does at least one show topless--and I'm the only one who gets to see the--it, the show.

Amen.

:thup:

:D

But we can use his words from his bible.

Show me your permission slip. I'll never say I speak for Jesus--or anyone else for that matter. Anyone who says they speak for someone else better stand up and prove they have the right to do so.

On the other hand: do you think they're flapjacks? I'd like to see them. I think they're flapjacks. Maybe it's best she just gives a wee(?) slip from time to time.

images

Although, I think she's ready to eat someone. Watch out!

I'm slipping. Someone speaks for Jesus (other than Jesus--or God)?

Jesus would agree with this: Fifty grand in my bank account and no man tits on the TV--ever, ever, ever.

Ever.

Plus, Giada does at least one show topless--and I'm the only one who gets to see the--it, the show.

Amen.

:thup:

But we can use his words from his bible.

Show me your permission slip. I'll never say I speak for Jesus--or anyone else for that matter. Anyone who says they speak for someone else better stand up and prove they have the right to do so.

On the other hand: do you think they're flapjacks? I'd like to see them. I think they're flapjacks. Maybe it's best she just gives a wee(?) slip from time to time.

images

Although, I think she's ready to eat someone. Watch out!

So using bible versus of what Jesus said is not relevant unless a liberal does it? I will have to remember that next time a liberal does it.

Jesus would agree with this

Deuteronomy 22:5 ESV /

“A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

I should stop wearing jeans and long sleeved shirts then.

He may be a transgender and his dad knows it and is loving him no matter who he is. Many transgender kids commit suicide because of the fears of others rejecting them. Many often know even at this young age.

Hey freak, I think this kid is more likely to kill himself, given that his dad is a total embarrassment and that his dad is f-ing him up.

Serious, shithead, a 5yr-old being "transgendered"? At this age, children are practically asexual.

That father is better than you. That we know already.

What the fuck is wrong with people? There is a difference in raising a kid equal and being a fucking moron and destroying the kid and confusing the shit out of him which this is.Someone needs to slap this shit for brains upside the head.

Dad Protects Son from Bullies by Wearing a Skirt. Guess What? It Works. | Parenting - Yahoo! Shine

The German dad has become a role model not only for his son, but for parents around the world,

The silly fucker is no role model for me, he's needs the living shit kicked out of his faggot ass.

Here is someone who is REAL insecure about his masculinity. And he is a gun advocate too, how unusual. LOL

I just ran across this. A study was done showing that children of fags are fucked up. One example, children of fags are more than twice as likely to contemplate suicide.

Imagine that, a boy who's dragged around in public, in a skirt, by a dad in a skirt... contemplating suicide. (Advice to the boy: not suicide, patricide.)

BTW, I must have gotten the Birds and Bees story wrong.... how is it that fags have children?

What the fuck is wrong with people? There is a difference in raising a kid equal and being a fucking moron and destroying the kid and confusing the shit out of him which this is.Someone needs to slap this shit for brains upside the head.

Dad Protects Son from Bullies by Wearing a Skirt. Guess What? It Works. | Parenting - Yahoo! Shine

The German dad has become a role model not only for his son, but for parents around the world,

The silly fucker is no role model for me, he's needs the living shit kicked out of his faggot ass.

Here is someone who is REAL insecure about his masculinity. And he is a gun advocate too, how unusual. LOL

I'm very secure, just sick fuckers like that should not teach children anything.
Why not just name the boy Sue. or jill?

I just ran across this. A study was done showing that children of fags are fucked up. One example, children of fags are more than twice as likely to contemplate suicide.

Imagine that, a boy who's dragged around in public, in a skirt, by a dad in a skirt... contemplating suicide. (Advice to the boy: not suicide, patricide.)

BTW, I must have gotten the Birds and Bees story wrong.... how is it that fags have children?

Irony Alert!

someone should be beaten for what they're wearing?

really?

someone should be beaten for what they're wearing?

really?

Why not just name the boy sue or mary? Yes his father for setting a bad example.

Forum List

Back