Cuomo let the cat out of the bag

Dear, blow it up. You will see it is of the Clinton’s association with that flag. A reminder, of sorts.
My icon says Dixie loves Clinton

There is such a thing as an airliner that can carry you right back.
Was he talking about morality?
It does look like America really is great at this time.
Take a litmus test, if not for our military, if not for our economy, if not for our technology, would the world be a better or worse place?

The U.S.A was responsible for killing many peoples both directly, and indirectly, be it Native Americans, Vietnamese, Japanese, Iraqis, Afghanis, Guatemalans, Germans, the Polish, the Italians, the Syrians, the Filipinos, etc. etc.
War is hell, isn't it?
Now can you answer my question to you?

So, the U.S.A tech has been good, as has it's economy.

What about the fact that the U.S.A has become an example of the Globalism, War, Capitalist junk, the melting pot, and Multiculturalism?

I want my pure Polish heritage back, I wish my ancestors didn't assimilate, I'm not too keen on this crap here.

So says the guy with the Confederate battle flag on his icon?

Last edited:
It really just an expression of democrats' seething hatred of White people. Folks unfamiliar with the disgusting Cuomo dynasty need to research. So bizarre The Sfachime Mario Cuomo has one son in his former job as governor and another as fake news CNN host.

The democrat Party hates, loathes and despises America.

They LOVE Illegals and Communists

Hillary came out in support for a 9 year old girl Flag-kneeling today....These cretins are going to put the opposition-research boys out of business. They're tripping over each other's Birkenstocks outting themselves as the commies we always knew they were...it's SPECTACULAR!
lol.gif

It really just an expression of democrats' seething hatred of White people. Folks unfamiliar with the disgusting Cuomo dynasty need to research. So bizarre The Sfachime Mario Cuomo has one son in his former job as governor and another as fake news CNN host.

I agree, just look to the father.

Can't say I agree with Cuomo in many cases, but this one, this one, at least in terms of morality, he's correct all the way.
Take a litmus test, if not for our military, if not for our economy, if not for our technology, would the world be a better or worse place?

The U.S.A was responsible for killing many peoples both directly, and indirectly, be it Native Americans, Vietnamese, Japanese, Iraqis, Afghanis, Guatemalans, Germans, the Polish, the Italians, the Syrians, the Filipinos, etc. etc.
War is hell, isn't it?

What about the fact that the U.S.A has become an example of the Globalism, War, Capitalist junk, the melting pot, and Multiculturalism?

I want my pure Polish heritage back, I wish my ancestors didn't assimilate, I'm not too keen on this crap here.
Then get the fuck out

Can't say I agree with Cuomo in many cases, but this one, this one, at least in terms of morality, he's correct all the way.

War is hell, isn't it?

Then get the fuck out

The Founding Father's were for a White nation, and were for regulating Corporations.

I have more to do with those values than some Chump like you.

From 2009-2016, I totally agree.

Also 1977-1980....Holy shit, what the fuck was that nonsense?

War is hell, isn't it?

Then get the fuck out

The Founding Father's were for a White nation, and were for regulating Corporations.

I have more to do with those values than some Chump like you.
What corporations existed then?

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo was roundly mocked Wednesday after he attempted to riff on President Donald Trump’s slogan “Make America Great Again” by instead claiming America “was never that great.”
NY Gov. Unveils Dems’ New 2020 Slogan: America ‘Was Never that Great’

WTF!!! and this pos was or is an illeggal fkn pos loser I hope this bastards gets voted right the hell out but that's probably what they want so he can be replaced by a Muslim another ares to infiltrate from with in.

Just liek europe jackasses if you don't wake up.

If you loons can't figure out why nobody wants to be associated with a mental case democratic pos politician here's your perfect example of a Trump hating idiot.

The DNC patriotism was hilarious. And when lefties try to fake us out with patriotism, which we all know is fake.

Now Cuomo said what we all know lefties are thinking. America was never that great.

A rare honest moment from the left.....but I'm sure he'll "clarify" his remarks.

Cuomo: America Was Never That Great
Nah, you misunderstood him.

And if you didn’t misunderstand him, he was just exaggerating.

And if he wasn’t exaggerating, you can’t take what he says literally.

And if you take what he says literally, he was just fucking with conservatives.

So really, this just proves you’re a fucking imbecile.

My son is starting his Junior Year of High School, and he has US History this semester. This has me a little worried. Are they going to teach republican history or democrat history? I'm in a red state, but you never know. Do democrat voters tend to agree with their political leaders that America is terrible? Is this just media bs, or do democrats really believe the US is a terrible place? Even if you want to turn the US into Norway or Germany, you don't have to hate the entire history of the country, or absolutely everything about the country.

We have not reached greatness, we will reach greatness when every American is fully engaged, we will reach greatness when discrimination and stereotyping against women, 51 percent of our population, is gone and every woman’s full potential is realized and unleashed and every woman is making her full contribution,” he said.

His goal of Every single person is unattainable. There is no society where every single person is engaged. So according to this guy, America will never be great.The guy is just giving political double speak. Of course we have made progress as a people but its not really linear.

Fact is there are so many immigrants who come here and think America is great, which is why they came here in the first place.

The DNC patriotism was hilarious. And when lefties try to fake us out with patriotism, which we all know is fake.

Now Cuomo said what we all know lefties are thinking. America was never that great.

A rare honest moment from the left.....but I'm sure he'll "clarify" his remarks.

^ Liberals "loving" America.

^^^ another irony deficient conservative.
icon_rolleyes.gif

^^^ another irony deficient conservative.
icon_rolleyes.gif
I apologize. Your love for America is clear.

In his defense he was talking to women and girls, and no its been long coming. To think only in 1920 were women allowed to vote. I understand Trump wants to grab pussy and I imagine he finds that great. He calls women dogs, blood coming out from somewhere, and calls them pigs or ulgy, or whatever, you can tell he does not think to highly of them , except for Ivanka. Melania he has cheated on , I suspect many times. All his wifes he has cheated upon.

The military has a high amount of rapes going on.

Forum List

Back