Cuomo let the cat out of the bag

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
The DNC patriotism was hilarious. And when lefties try to fake us out with patriotism, which we all know is fake.

Now Cuomo said what we all know lefties are thinking. America was never that great.

A rare honest moment from the left.....but I'm sure he'll "clarify" his remarks.

Cuomo: America Was Never That Great

"America was never that great"

This is exactly what Democrats believe. How many times have we heard these undercurrent from libs on this very board?

Can't say I agree with Cuomo in many cases, but this one, this one, at least in terms of morality, he's correct all the way.
Was he talking about morality?
It does look like America really is great at this time.
Take a litmus test, if not for our military, if not for our economy, if not for our technology, would the world be a better or worse place?

What rock did these Cuomo pigs crawl out from under? Just the name Cuomo sounds like one of those weird character names you'd see in a Thomas Harris novel.

Can't say I agree with Cuomo in many cases, but this one, this one, at least in terms of morality, he's correct all the way.
Take a litmus test, if not for our military, if not for our economy, if not for our technology, would the world be a better or worse place?

The U.S.A was responsible for killing many peoples both directly, and indirectly, be it Native Americans, Vietnamese, Japanese, Iraqis, Afghanis, Guatemalans, Germans, the Polish, the Italians, the Syrians, the Filipinos, etc. etc.

No it was never great.
Putting a man on the moon a number of times that no other country has done. Not great.
Helped defeat the Germans twice and rebuild most of Europe. Not great.
One of the first to show on the scene of most disasters to help. Not great.
Helped with the Berlin Airlift. Not great.
Provide the most entertainment (in the form of movies, music, or tv) of almost any other country. Not great.
Has been one of the largest technology innovators in the last 75 years. No great.
Put up thousands of miles of interstate highway in less then a generation. Not great.

Yeah the U.S. has never been great. Heavy sarcasm free of charge.

The U.S.A was responsible for killing many peoples both directly, and indirectly, be it Native Americans, Vietnamese, Japanese, Iraqis, Afghanis, Guatemalans, Germans, the Polish, the Italians, the Syrians, the Filipinos, etc. etc.
War is hell, isn't it?
Now can you answer my question to you?

The DNC patriotism was hilarious. And when lefties try to fake us out with patriotism, which we all know is fake.

Now Cuomo said what we all know lefties are thinking. America was never that great.

A rare honest moment from the left.....but I'm sure he'll "clarify" his remarks.

Is this all that much different or worse than running an entire campaign on the premise that America is not great?

What about the lives that have been saved by the U. S. Military? Folks that are on your list that have been saved more than likely outnumber the indiscriminately killed... If it hadn't been for the USA the world would look a lot different...

War is hell, isn't it?

So, the U.S.A tech has been good, as has it's economy.

What about the fact that the U.S.A has become an example of the Globalism, War, Capitalist junk, the melting pot, and Multiculturalism?

I want my pure Polish heritage back, I wish my ancestors didn't assimilate, I'm not too keen on this crap here.

What about the lives that have been saved by the U. S. Military? Folks that are on your list that have been saved more than likely outnumber the indiscriminately killed... If it hadn't been for the USA the world would look a lot different...

Who has the U.S.A saved, exactly?

The Concentration camps were actually liberated by Soviets.

War is hell, isn't it?

What about the fact that the U.S.A has become an example of the Globalism, War, Capitalist junk, the melting pot, and Multiculturalism?

I want my pure Polish heritage back, I wish my ancestors didn't assimilate, I'm not too keen on this crap here.
America is great enough without you, go back to Poland, you have every right to do so.
All your spouting is your opinion of what you don't like.....nothing about America not being great.
If Poland is ever attacked, there is no question in my mind that our great country will come to your aide.

Who has the U.S.A saved, exactly?

The Concentration camps were actually liberated by Soviets.
Seriously? Ever wonder just how it was all set up? You do realize that it was a group effort :rolleyes-41:

Is this all that much different or worse than running an entire campaign on the premise that America is not great?
No because he said America NEVER was great......it's an ideological hated of America.

War is hell, isn't it?

America is great enough without you, go back to Poland, you have every right to do so.
All your spouting is your opinion of what you don't like.....nothing about America not being great.
If Poland is ever attacked, there is no question in my mind that our great country will come to your aide.

Like they did in Tehran, Yalta, and Potsdam Conference?

Forum List

Back