Cuomo let the cat out of the bag

The DNC patriotism was hilarious. And when lefties try to fake us out with patriotism, which we all know is fake.

Now Cuomo said what we all know lefties are thinking. America was never that great.

A rare honest moment from the left.....but I'm sure he'll "clarify" his remarks.

Cuomo: America Was Never That Great

Is this all that much different or worse than running an entire campaign on the premise that America is not great?
No because he said America NEVER was great......it's an ideological hated of America.

So, it is ok to say that America is not great now, but not ok to say that it was never great?

I wonder, in your view when did we quit being great?

Was he talking about morality?
It does look like America really is great at this time.
Take a litmus test, if not for our military, if not for our economy, if not for our technology, would the world be a better or worse place?

The U.S.A was responsible for killing many peoples both directly, and indirectly, be it Native Americans, Vietnamese, Japanese, Iraqis, Afghanis, Guatemalans, Germans, the Polish, the Italians, the Syrians, the Filipinos, etc. etc.
War is hell, isn't it?
Now can you answer my question to you?

So, the U.S.A tech has been good, as has it's economy.

What about the fact that the U.S.A has become an example of the Globalism, War, Capitalist junk, the melting pot, and Multiculturalism?

I want my pure Polish heritage back, I wish my ancestors didn't assimilate, I'm not too keen on this crap here.
America is great enough without you, go back to Poland, you have every right to do so.
All your spouting is your opinion of what you don't like.....nothing about America not being great.
If Poland is ever attacked, there is no question in my mind that our great country will come to your aide.

Like they did in Tehran, Yalta, and Potsdam Conference?
I didn't know that Tehran was a country, but if you're talking about Iran, didn't that change come from within it's own borders?
Wasn't the citizens of Iran angry at America at the time?
Yalta? That's what happens when you have a weak president like Obama who gave nothing but lip service and had a spine of a wet noodle.
Not well versed on Potsdam Conference, so I haven't a clue other than a democrat president represented us.
Having said that, you should really live where you would be happy....in Poland. I have a friend who visits there often and loves the place.
Her family still resides there.

We have not reached greatness, we will reach greatness when every American is fully engaged, we will reach greatness when discrimination and stereotyping against women, 51 percent of our population, is gone and every woman’s full potential is realized and unleashed and every woman is making her full contribution,” he said.

The U.S.A was responsible for killing many peoples both directly, and indirectly, be it Native Americans, Vietnamese, Japanese, Iraqis, Afghanis, Guatemalans, Germans, the Polish, the Italians, the Syrians, the Filipinos, etc. etc.
War is hell, isn't it?

What about the fact that the U.S.A has become an example of the Globalism, War, Capitalist junk, the melting pot, and Multiculturalism?

I want my pure Polish heritage back, I wish my ancestors didn't assimilate, I'm not too keen on this crap here.
America is great enough without you, go back to Poland, you have every right to do so.
All your spouting is your opinion of what you don't like.....nothing about America not being great.
If Poland is ever attacked, there is no question in my mind that our great country will come to your aide.

Like they did in Tehran, Yalta, and Potsdam Conference?
I didn't know that Tehran was a country, but if you're talking about Iran, didn't that change come from within it's own borders?
Wasn't the citizens of Iran angry at America at the time?
Yalta? That's what happens when you have a weak president like Obama who gave nothing but lip service and had a spine of a wet noodle.
Not well versed on Potsdam Conference, so I haven't a clue other than a democrat president represented us.
Having said that, you should really live where you would be happy....in Poland. I have a friend who visits there often and loves the place.
Her family still resides there.

I'm talking about Tehran Conference, where FDR, and Churchill sat with Stalin to help the Soviets take over Poland.

We have not reached greatness, we will reach greatness when every American is fully engaged, we will reach greatness when discrimination and stereotyping against women, 51 percent of our population, is gone and every woman’s full potential is realized and unleashed and every woman is making her full contribution,” he said.

Cuz till now there were too many deplorables

sounds like he's just trying to get female votes for someone
1. put a man on the moon
2. arsenal of WW2 [ most logistics ]
3. provided the most troops/etc for the western front/etc WW2
4. helps all over/give $$ and helps the world with the most $$$$ to include aircraft carriers/amphib carriers/etc
5. take in/give jobs to/provide for HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of people from all over the world --PER year
etc
I'd say the greatest --yes

sounds like he's just trying to get female votes for someone
1. put a man on the moon
2. arsenal of WW2 [ most logistics ]
3. provided the most troops/etc for the western front/etc WW2
4. helps all over/give $$ and helps the world with the most $$$$ to include aircraft carriers/amphib carriers/etc
5. take in/give jobs to/provide for HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of people from all over the world --PER year
etc
I'd say the greatest --yes
o yeah--provided troops/ships/etc not for only one front--but 2 in WW2
we greatly helped defeat hitler while also defeating Japan
this was a fantastic industrial/manpower/etc accomplishment !!

Greatness and perfection are not the same things. In the history of the world, there has never been another country more dedicated to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Even its preexisting slave-based agricultural economy, which was endemic to most of the Western Hemisphere, was abolished in less than 100 years.

There is such a thing as an airliner that can carry you right back.
Can't say I agree with Cuomo in many cases, but this one, this one, at least in terms of morality, he's correct all the way.
Take a litmus test, if not for our military, if not for our economy, if not for our technology, would the world be a better or worse place?

War is hell, isn't it?

The DNC patriotism was hilarious. And when lefties try to fake us out with patriotism, which we all know is fake.

Now Cuomo said what we all know lefties are thinking. America was never that great.

A rare honest moment from the left.....but I'm sure he'll "clarify" his remarks.

Cuomo: America Was Never That Great

Is this all that much different or worse than running an entire campaign on the premise that America is not great?
No because he said America NEVER was great......it's an ideological hated of America.
“First time I’m proud of America”...

There is such a thing as an airliner that can carry you right back.
Can't say I agree with Cuomo in many cases, but this one, this one, at least in terms of morality, he's correct all the way.

War is hell, isn't it?

So says the guy with the Confederate battle flag on his icon?

Forum List

Back