Cuomo let the cat out of the bag

The DNC patriotism was hilarious. And when lefties try to fake us out with patriotism, which we all know is fake.

Now Cuomo said what we all know lefties are thinking. America was never that great.

A rare honest moment from the left.....but I'm sure he'll "clarify" his remarks.

Cuomo: America Was Never That Great

America is that one in a billion historical civilizational rarity--the last diamond in the rough of eons of tyrannical history left on this here planet Earth. America is that ultimate safe space (modern lingo, for the Care Bears) where men of all social levels are made equal by the rule of law and granted freedom and rights by an unprecedented since time immemorial Constitution and Bill of Rights. America is flawed and yet nowhere else on this rock is close to as grand and shining. Everyone wants to come here, taste the dream--absorb some of Her freedom. Cuomo is a prick we ought to depose and deport into orbit. Love Her or leave Her . . .

War is hell, isn't it?
Now can you answer my question to you?

So, the U.S.A tech has been good, as has it's economy.

What about the fact that the U.S.A has become an example of the Globalism, War, Capitalist junk, the melting pot, and Multiculturalism?

I want my pure Polish heritage back, I wish my ancestors didn't assimilate, I'm not too keen on this crap here.
America is great enough without you, go back to Poland, you have every right to do so.
All your spouting is your opinion of what you don't like.....nothing about America not being great.
If Poland is ever attacked, there is no question in my mind that our great country will come to your aide.

Like they did in Tehran, Yalta, and Potsdam Conference?
I didn't know that Tehran was a country, but if you're talking about Iran, didn't that change come from within it's own borders?
Wasn't the citizens of Iran angry at America at the time?
Yalta? That's what happens when you have a weak president like Obama who gave nothing but lip service and had a spine of a wet noodle.
Not well versed on Potsdam Conference, so I haven't a clue other than a democrat president represented us.
Having said that, you should really live where you would be happy....in Poland. I have a friend who visits there often and loves the place.
Her family still resides there.

I'm talking about Tehran Conference, where FDR, and Churchill sat with Stalin to help the Soviets take over Poland.
Can't say I agree with Cuomo in many cases, but this one, this one, at least in terms of morality, he's correct all the way.
Was he talking about morality?
It does look like America really is great at this time.
Take a litmus test, if not for our military, if not for our economy, if not for our technology, would the world be a better or worse place?

The military has a high amount of rapes going on.
Not the tree.....the forest, Penny.

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo was roundly mocked Wednesday after he attempted to riff on President Donald Trump’s slogan “Make America Great Again” by instead claiming America “was never that great.”
NY Gov. Unveils Dems’ New 2020 Slogan: America ‘Was Never that Great’

WTF!!! and this pos was or is an illeggal fkn pos loser I hope this bastards gets voted right the hell out but that's probably what they want so he can be replaced by a Muslim another ares to infiltrate from with in.

Just liek europe jackasses if you don't wake up.

If you loons can't figure out why nobody wants to be associated with a mental case democratic pos politician here's your perfect example of a Trump hating idiot.

Trump wants to grab pussy and sleep with his daughter and continue to cheat on his wife. Cuomo wants to continue to give women rights.

Can't say I agree with Cuomo in many cases, but this one, this one, at least in terms of morality, he's correct all the way.
Take a litmus test, if not for our military, if not for our economy, if not for our technology, would the world be a better or worse place?

The U.S.A was responsible for killing many peoples both directly, and indirectly, be it Native Americans, Vietnamese, Japanese, Iraqis, Afghanis, Guatemalans, Germans, the Polish, the Italians, the Syrians, the Filipinos, etc. etc.
Don't start none, won't be none.

The DNC patriotism was hilarious. And when lefties try to fake us out with patriotism, which we all know is fake.

Now Cuomo said what we all know lefties are thinking. America was never that great.

A rare honest moment from the left.....but I'm sure he'll "clarify" his remarks.

In his defense he was talking to women and girls, and no its been long coming. To think only in 1920 were women allowed to vote. I understand Trump wants to grab pussy and I imagine he finds that great. He calls women dogs, blood coming out from somewhere, and calls them pigs or ulgy, or whatever, you can tell he does not think to highly of them , except for Ivanka. Melania he has cheated on , I suspect many times. All his wifes he has cheated upon.
2428342.jpg

The United States Is Objectively
The Greatest Nation And Has Done More Good
Than Any Other People In The History Of Civilization

That Said
Have Any Of These Nay-Sayers Bothered To Notice
The Constitutional United States Was Designed, From It's Inception
To Be A Continual Work In Progress
Of The People, By The People And For The People

If They Haven't, Then:
Fuck 'Em...

The U.S.A was responsible for killing many peoples both directly, and indirectly, be it Native Americans, Vietnamese, Japanese, Iraqis, Afghanis, Guatemalans, Germans, the Polish, the Italians, the Syrians, the Filipinos, etc. etc.
War is hell, isn't it?

Greg

The new Democratic platform..............AMERICA SUCKS..............

Good luck with that one.

:iyfyus.jpg:

There is such a thing as an airliner that can carry you right back.

War is hell, isn't it?

What about the fact that the U.S.A has become an example of the Globalism, War, Capitalist junk, the melting pot, and Multiculturalism?

I want my pure Polish heritage back, I wish my ancestors didn't assimilate, I'm not too keen on this crap here.

So says the guy with the Confederate battle flag on his icon?
there is no confederate states. my boys from ohio Grant, Sherman, and Sheridan saw to that. But there is a Poland...it survived the germans and Russians.

War is hell, isn't it?

Then get the fuck out

The Founding Father's were for a White nation, and were for regulating Corporations.

I have more to do with those values than some Chump like you.
Not all were for a white nation.....even some of the slave holders didn't like the institution, but money talks.
And who's against regulation.....most of them wanted very few regulations and a weak central government.

Nah, you misunderstood him.

And if you didn’t misunderstand him, he was just exaggerating.

And if he wasn’t exaggerating, you can’t take what he says literally.

And if you take what he says literally, he was just fucking with conservatives.

So really, this just proves you’re a fucking imbecile.
No I saw it, see you're trying to be clever comparing him with Trump. SEE I GOT THAT. But where you're wrong is he does feel that way, many on your side do. And he walked it back, as I said he would.....saying some bullshit about equality

We have equality of opportunity........we do not nor should we have equality of result.

Nah, you misunderstood him.

And if you didn’t misunderstand him, he was just exaggerating.

And if he wasn’t exaggerating, you can’t take what he says literally.

And if you take what he says literally, he was just fucking with conservatives.

So really, this just proves you’re a fucking imbecile.
^ Liberals "loving" America.
^^^ another irony deficient conservative.
icon_rolleyes.gif
I apologize. Your love for America is clear.
Hey faun, his post was what we call sarcasm.

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo was roundly mocked Wednesday after he attempted to riff on President Donald Trump’s slogan “Make America Great Again” by instead claiming America “was never that great.”

WTF!!! and this pos was or is an illeggal fkn pos loser I hope this bastards gets voted right the hell out but that's probably what they want so he can be replaced by a Muslim another ares to infiltrate from with in.

If you loons can't figure out why nobody wants to be associated with a mental case democratic pos politician here's your perfect example of a Trump hating idiot.

Trump wants to grab pussy and sleep with his daughter and continue to cheat on his wife. Cuomo wants to continue to give women rights.
you are still obsessed with that.
Another lefty that keeps repeating a lie.
No integrity from you at all...and not on topic, again

Many, if not all, are permanently deranged.

I stand by what I say, Trump wants to go back in time, and forward is where we must go.

I, on the other hand, was shocked and DISMAYED by
Cuomo's comment------DIVISIVE ( I have been a registered
democrat for 50 years)

:oops-28: It seems as if this is a never ending problem with Democrats. Gaffe and gaffe after gaffe. And when they really screw up in front of the world, they have to come back to us and explain themselves. No No No, thats not what I meant to say !!!!
Yah, well Cuomo has really stepped in it big time. Did his recent remark sound like a slip-up? But what if he had another brain freeze at that moment and called America a Chit-Hole?, you think he would of gotten away with it? Would CNN and MSNBC cover the story for 3 days straight? Anyone wonder what his national approval would of dropped to?
:290968001256257790-final:

Forum List

Back