Bombshell! Omarosa; Trump Has A Coke Habit

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Wow, if this book has further blockbuster revelations like this, it could sell dozens!

:beer:

In "Unhinged: An Insider Account of the Trump White House," former reality-TV star-turned-White House staffer Omarosa Manigault Newman says the President's mental and physical decline in the most powerful office in the world is because he likes the soda a little too much. The Daily News received an advance copy of the book due out Tuesday.

In fact, the President keeps a box on his desk with a button that he can push when he wants his favorite beverage.

“The world has yet to learn about the extent of Donald Trump's Diet Coke habit,” Manigault Newman says in the book. “He always had one in his hand, as far back as I've known him. He's up to eight cans a day, at least. Eight cans a day, for the last 15 years, is 43,800 cans of Diet Coke, poured into his system. In the White House , he just pushes a button in a wooden box on his desk. He can summon anything with that button. Whenever I went in to brief him, he'd push the button and get us Diet Cokes."

And Politico says the book is a giant dildo. No doubt. But then, so is the entire dimocrap movement. Not really, at least a dildo has a purpose.......

Anyway, Hat Tip Ace of Spades HQ

Wow, if this book has further blockbuster revelations like this, it could sell dozens!

In "Unhinged: An Insider Account of the Trump White House," former reality-TV star-turned-White House staffer Omarosa Manigault Newman says the President's mental and physical decline in the most powerful office in the world is because he likes the soda a little too much. The Daily News received an advance copy of the book due out Tuesday.

In fact, the President keeps a box on his desk with a button that he can push when he wants his favorite beverage.

“The world has yet to learn about the extent of Donald Trump's Diet Coke habit,” Manigault Newman says in the book. “He always had one in his hand, as far back as I've known him. He's up to eight cans a day, at least. Eight cans a day, for the last 15 years, is 43,800 cans of Diet Coke, poured into his system. In the White House , he just pushes a button in a wooden box on his desk. He can summon anything with that button. Whenever I went in to brief him, he'd push the button and get us Diet Cokes."

And Politico says the book is a giant dildo. No doubt. But then, so is the entire dimocrap movement. Not really, at least a dildo has a purpose.......

I ain't gon' lie...this made me LMAO!!!!

LOL, he drinks Diet coke. People live to 100 doing that.
Diet drinks linked to alzheimers? Definitely to obesity and we can see that.
Which means the democrat women, especially at universities, must drink that stuff by the truckload.

donald-trump-diet-cokes.gif

"Someone Get me a Coke please!"

'Get me a Coke, please.' People are losing it over this moment in the leaked Trump tape.

This woman is a loon.
Whatever lie is necessary at the moment, and whatever tactic you have to use in that moment to win.
She's just like her mentor Trump, in it for herself, by any means necessary.
Two peas in a pod.

Pelosi chipped her teeth with a dildo.

Coke is a physic....I always drink a couple if I've eaten sketchy TexMex...it'll dissolve a steel nail so a bad burrito stands no chance.
lol.gif

Forum List

Back