CT Homeowner Fights Off Four Carjacker Scumbags

Anyone else notice that the topic is the four black carjacking thugs who beat up an innocent white - and the leftists have deflected to “but Trump!”?
I mentioned trump as an example ( best example ) of white collar crime which affects every American and does more harm to our nation than all other crime combined and you guys make it a trump thing. Why do you feel the need to defend him all the time, why does he need that ? Think about that real hard. This is getting real old, real fast.

I mentioned trump as an example ( best example ) of white collar crime which affects every American and does more harm to our nation than all other crime combined and you guys make it a trump thing. Why do you feel the need to defend him all the time, why does he need that ? Think about that real hard. This is getting real old, real fast.
Why do you feel the need to deflect to non-violent crime when we are discussing a violent group of black thugs attacking an innocent white man?

Yes, and I just pointed out an even bigger problem hidden in plain sight.
In YOUR leftist mind. In my mind, being beaten by a group of thugs is worse than white collar crime.

I myself was a victim of an assault - yes, by a group of young black men - and it’s worse than white-collar crime.

Why do you feel the need to deflect to non-violent crime when we are discussing a violent group of black thugs attacking an innocent white man?
I agree this is a problem, but increasing awareness of an even bigger threat ( also a crime ) is never a bad idea. You can only discuss one isolated event so much before you expand the conversation to relevant areas.

In YOUR leftist mind. In my mind, being beaten by a group of thugs is worse than white collar crime.

I myself was a victim of an assault - yes, by a group of young black men - and it’s worse than white-collar crime.
You're viewing this through an emotional lens then. Unless you are the victim, you should try to be objective.

I agree this is a problem, but increasing awareness of an even bigger threat ( also a crime ) is never a bad idea. You can only discuss one isolated event so much before you expand the conversation to relevant areas.
White-color crime is NOT a bigger threat than violent attacks by thugs.

And what happened to me is not an “isolated” incident. That’s your leftist attempt to downplay the danger of the violent crime wave sweeping the country.

White-color crime is NOT a bigger threat than violent attacks by thugs.

And what happened to me is not an “isolated” incident. That’s your leftist attempt to downplay the danger of the violent crime wave sweeping the country.
Violent crime has steadily decreased in this country IF you'd be objective and look up the facts. Facts make all the difference in the world. It's ok to be sympathetic but to lose one's self in a sea of emotions is seldom a good idea.

Carjackers are pieces of shit we’d be better off without. Please explain to me why they deserve mercy
I believe the full weight of the law should be used against them. What you were suggesting was something that diminishes us all, not them.

I believe the full weight of the law should be used against them. What you were suggesting was something that diminishes us all, not them.
What’s the full weight? A few years in prison? How is that a deterrent? Any one who does something like this is inherently a bad person

What’s the full weight? A few years in prison? How is that a deterrent? Any one who does something like this is inherently a bad person
In the back of my mind, I believe this nation would be better off if they could cull 10% of the population. But who in their right mind would want the responsibility of deciding who lives and who does. Not me, that's why we have laws. That's why I dismiss such ideas, I don't want to become the monster people wish to destroy.

In the back of my mind, I believe this nation would be better off if they could cull 10% of the population. But who in their right mind would want the responsibility of deciding who lives and who does. Not me, that's why we have laws. That's why I dismiss such ideas, I don't want to become the monster people wish to destroy.
Well, it would only be a small percentage, but we could start with culling the most violent - murderers and rapists.

Or….we could just deport the illegals. That’s 10% right there.

Well, it would only be a small percentage, but we could start with culling the most violent - murderers and rapists.

Or….we could just deport the illegals. That’s 10% right there.
Thank you God for your response.

Thank you God for your response.
Why? You said we should cull the population, and I suggested murderers/ rapists and then the illegal population (via deportation) who shouldn‘t be here in the first place.

But I forget I’m talking to a leftist, who thinks everyone is “equal” and has the same right to enjoy a life in America, even if they’re murders or other criminals compared to honest, law-abiding citizens.

Why? You said we should cull the population, and I suggested murderers/ rapists and then the illegal population (via deportation) who shouldn‘t be here in the first place.

But I forget I’m talking to a leftist, who thinks everyone is “equal” and has the same right to enjoy a life in America, even if they’re murders or other criminals compared to honest, law-abiding citizens.
Again you did not grasp what I said. I said in the back of my mind I had those terrible thoughts, which I immediately dismissed. I am not like you; I do not want to play god.

Again you did not grasp what I said. I said in the back of my mind I had those terrible thoughts, which I immediately dismissed. I am not like you; I do not want to play god.
Yes….you’re so morally superior.

Let‘s see just how extreme a leftist you are with “all are equal” nonsense: Two people here in America show up at the hospital in need of a ventilator, and there is only one left. One is a 60-year-old American citizen who has obeyed laws all her life and contributed to the government via taxes, and the other is a 50-year-old man from El Salvador who snuck into the country five years ago, was caught at the border, made up a bogus asylum claim, and knowing it was bogus, never showed up for his hearing.

Which person gets the ventilator?

Yes….you’re so morally superior.

Let‘s see just how extreme a leftist you are with “all are equal” nonsense: Two people here in America show up at the hospital in need of a ventilator, and there is only one left. One is a 60-year-old American citizen who has obeyed laws all her life and contributed to the government via taxes, and the other is a 50-year-old man from El Salvador who snuck into the country five years ago, was caught at the border, made up a bogus asylum claim, and knowing it was bogus, never showed up for his hearing.

Which person gets the ventilator?
Again, you cite a decision that fortunately I do not have to make. Fortunately for medical personnel who have to make such decisions there are criteria guidelines in place that help them / make the decision for them. Doctors do not like to play god but sometimes, in emergencies, they have to. Just thought I should add who the persons involved in your scenario are does not matter, it's about the criteria of their health status.

Again, you cite a decision that fortunately I do not have to make. Fortunately for medical personnel who have to make such decisions there are criteria guidelines in place that help them / make the decision for them. Doctors do not like to play god but sometimes, in emergencies, they have to. Just thought I should add who the persons involved in your scenario are does not matter, it's about the criteria of their health status.
Then you’re a true leftist. You think the illegal is just as entitled to the one remaining ventilator, putting the law-abiding American at risk.

Just another reason we need to stop the influx of illegals. I don’t want a loved one’s life put at risk because it was deemed that an illegal - who should not have even been here - needed medical care more.

You‘d sing a different story if you raced your son into the ER and were told that an illegal is going to be seen first - and your son pays the ultimate price. As I’ve always said, the best way for leftists to drop their nonsense is to experience the consequences of the policies they so sanctimoniously support.

Then you’re a true leftist. You think the illegal is just as entitled to the one remaining ventilator, putting the law-abiding American at risk.

Just another reason we need to stop the influx of illegals. I don’t want a loved one’s life out at risk because it was deemed that an illegal - who should not have even been here - needed medical care more.
You seem to have a hangup with labeling people. I said the criteria would determine who gets the ventilator. That's science, not politics. I suggest you stop posting now, unless you like embarrassing yourself even more.

You seem to have a hangup with labeling people. I said the criteria would determine who gets the ventilator. That's science, not politics. I suggest you stop posting now, unless you like embarrassing yourself even more.
Just because you disagree with me doesn’t mean I’m embarrassing myself. That’s just more of your holier than thou liberalism talking,

The fact of the matter is that by welcoming in illegals by the millions, honest Americans are put at risk. This became obvious during the height of the pandemic.

Here, I’ll give you a simpler analogy: You are In your house when you cut your arm with an electric knife, hitting a vital blood vessel, and bleeding out. The medics rush to your house, but when they arrive they find that an illegal has broken into your house, tripped over the knife, and now is bleeding out as well.

You‘re telling me that the medics should let you bleed out while they tend to the illegal who broke into your house? if yes, you’re an IDIOT.

Forum List

Back