Man fights off four car thieves in his driveway

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Shocking surveillance footage captured the moment a hero homeowner fought off a gang of would-be car thieves as a frenzied brawl erupted on his sleepy Connecticut street.

Law enforcement in the town of Rocky Hill are still seeking the thieves, who fled from the scene in a black Mercedes after being beaten away by their intended victim.

But his attempts at taking off with vehicle were quickly thwarted as the owner catches him in the act, grappling with him as he drags him from the car.

Three others exit the nearby Mercedes as the two continue to struggle. One of the carjackers beats the hero with his shoe, but he refuses to submit as the group seemingly cut their losses and frantically flee the scene.
carjackersposlkalkjaldjaldj.JPG

Comment:
The car owner risked being badly hurt are being killed fighting with the car thieves.
He should have shown them a gun and demanded that they leave.

Shocking surveillance footage captured the moment a hero homeowner fought off a gang of would-be car thieves as a frenzied brawl erupted on his sleepy Connecticut street.

Law enforcement in the town of Rocky Hill are still seeking the thieves, who fled from the scene in a black Mercedes after being beaten away by their intended victim.

But his attempts at taking off with vehicle were quickly thwarted as the owner catches him in the act, grappling with him as he drags him from the car.

Three others exit the nearby Mercedes as the two continue to struggle. One of the carjackers beats the hero with his shoe, but he refuses to submit as the group seemingly cut their losses and frantically flee the scene.
View attachment 776715

Comment:
The car owner risked being badly hurt are being killed fighting with the car thieves.
he was able to fight off the car thieves and save his vehicle

he was able to fight off the car thieves and save his vehicle

Also save his life, possibly.

The criminals wouldn't have stopped there if they were able to get the car.

He did the right thing, although if he had been armed, even clipping one of them could have given him a blood trail to follow to find them afterwards.

He did the right thing, although if he had been armed, even clipping one of them could have given him a blood trail to follow to find them afterwards.

The two lowest forms of life are liars and thieves. I put them in the same category.

When I was younger they used to steal radar detectors out of your car. I always thought how cool it would be to take a radar detector and make a bomb out of it set to explode about 15 minutes after it was unplugged. Of course I drank a lot more back then. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 776715

Comment:
These inner-city punks are getting out of control.

th.jpg

We need more of this. Buy a gun folks ... it's our last and final defense against these animalistic predators.

You win the scaredy cat award of the year.

I've had a concealed carry permit. I would not have pulled on that many people. Escalating danger is for people who watch too many tv dramas. Stupidity reigns.

I've had a concealed carry permit. I would not have pulled on that many people. Escalating danger is for people who watch too many tv dramas. Stupidity reigns.
I would have pulled in a heartbeat. Shoot one and watch the rest run. The very reason to carry is to "stop the threat."

The victim here had to do something, and was at least able to live and keep his car.

If he hadn't had fought back, he would have lost either his life or his ride, or both, and that just wasn't acceptable.

If you wouldn't pull a gun while being attacked, WTF carry in the first place?

At some point people get sick of this shit. If he would have killed a couple of them, the others would go back to their friends and tell them of the tragedy giving them something to think about if they were considering doing the same thing

Unfortunately they got away and really didn't learn their lesson, so it's likely they'll do this to somebody else unless they are identified and arrested first. Maybe next time consider a little old lady or an elderly man that has no chance against them.

At some point people get sick of this shit. If he would have killed a couple of them, the others would go back to their friends and tell them of the tragedy giving them something to think about if they were considering doing the same thing

Unfortunately they got away and really didn't learn their lesson, so it's likely they'll do this to somebody else unless they are identified and arrested first. Maybe next time consider a little old lady or an elderly man that has no chance against them.

If he would have just winged a couple of them, the case would be resolved after they showed up at the ER.

Even if they decided to "tough it out", it would have at least sent a message to these perps if not the general public.

The victim here had to do something, and was at least able to live and keep his car.

If he hadn't had fought back, he would have lost either his life or his ride, or both, and that just wasn't acceptable.

Violent criminals are dangerous. Confronting them carries risks. Property is insured. That said, emotions and instincts can take over. But the idea that this instance is what should happen?

I would pull a gun while being attacked. I would enter into situation where that was the foreseeable outcome. One person outside? I'd confront. A group? It all depends. Where am I? How dangerous is area. How ...

If he would have just winged a couple of them, the case would be resolved after they showed up at the ER.

Even if they decided to "tough it out", it would have at least sent a message to these perps if not the general public.
you people watch too many tv series

Violent criminals are dangerous. Confronting them carries risks. Property is insured. That said, emotions and instincts can take over. But the idea that this instance is what should happen?

Exactly. Violent criminals are indeed dangerous. And that's why its important to deal with them with extreme prejudice.

Get them off the fucking street where they can't do any harm.

Any criminal who would shoot at someone just defending themselves is a piece of shit who should be sat down in the electric chair.

Exactly. Violent criminals are indeed dangerous. And that's why its important to deal with them with extreme prejudice.

Get them off the fucking street where they can't do any harm.

Any criminal who would shoot at someone just defending themselves is a piece of shit who should be sat down in the electric chair.
Who are you arguing with her? You always appear a bit unstable.

Forum List

Back