CT Homeowner Fights Off Four Carjacker Scumbags

Just another clueless liberal infected with TDS. What I believe you just said is we should look the other way when violent thugs commit mayhem because white-collar crime is not prosecuted up to your standards. You can't get more stupid than that, but par for the course.
WTF, I cited reasonable correlations and statistics and you're concerned about trump, TDS is all about you. You are as deranged as he is.

Yeah….a mob of black scumbags just attacked an innocent white woman in Chicago, and you divert to non-violent white crime.

This downplaying and forgiveness of savages, just because they’re black, has simply got to stop. It was despicable how the mayor said we shouldn’t demonize [the animals] because these boys haven’t had opportunities.
Imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth on the Left when the inevitable vigilante backlash begins.

Carjackers usually go after expensive and new vehicles. The answer lies with technology. Vehicles should be powered with a shut down feature that can be accessed remotely. That would stop the vehicle and may even stop the criminals. Right now it's just too lucrative for them.
Maybe. Or maybe they'd start taking the owner/driver with them so the car couldn't be shut down as quickly. There will be no easy solutions to this crime because it isn't driven only by a profit motive. There is actual evil at play here.

Maybe. Or maybe they'd start taking the owner/driver with them so the car couldn't be shut down as quickly. There will be no easy solutions to this crime because it isn't driven only by a profit motive. There is actual evil at play here.
Evil is what we do to one another. N9 imaginary beast exists except in some people's minds.

Evil is what we do to one another. N9 imaginary beast exists except in some people's minds.
What beast do you speak of whether imaginary or not ? And what evil does it possess that causes us to do evil things to one another ? How are we manipulated by this evil ? What is evil ?

Your last statement proves my point----"You are as deranged as he is". I don't suffer from TDS but you obviously do.
No, I didn't makee a big deal about it, you did. I cited him because he was the worst example of white collar crime that ever existed in the modern era. You are the one who felt the need to come to his defense. Thus you are the one so afflicted. Try to have a good day, I plan on it .

No, I didn't makee a big deal about it, you did. I cited him because he was the worst example of white collar crime that ever existed in the modern era. You are the one who felt the need to come to his defense. Thus you are the one so afflicted. Try to have a good day, I plan on it .
I just wonder if your assessment of Trump puts him on the same level as the Biden family.

Who are you claiming is the worst example of white collar crime that ever existed in the modern era? Someone who paid for a legal contract to a floozy and put it under legal expenses, or someone who has been influencing peddling and taking bribes and layoffs from America’s communist enemies?

I just wonder if your assessment of Trump puts him on the same level as the Biden family.
Throughout his lifetime, before he became president, trump had 3,500 lawsuits against him. That is a public fact and it does not reflect well on him or his businesses. I attempted to look up lawsuits against Biden and all that came up were the legal troubles of his son. And lawsuits against the Biden administration by republican governors and their attorney generals, 63 so far.Most of these attacks ( 25 ) were launched by tje govenor of Missouri and Texas. In other words, there's no comparison.

Who are you claiming is the worst example of white collar crime that ever existed in the modern era? Someone who paid for a legal contract to a floozy and put it under legal expenses, or someone who has been influencing peddling and taking bribes and layoffs from America’s communist enemies?
See post 171.

See post 171.
He’s had a lot of lawsuits because leftists hate him - same reason he’s been indicted for a non-crime now. OTOH, Biden has been selling out his own country to our enemies in order to enrich his own family.

He’s had a lot of lawsuits because leftists hate him - same reason he’s been indicted for a non-crime now. OTOH, Biden has been selling out his own country to our enemies in order to enrich his own family.
Either you can't read well or you have poor reading comprehension. Reread the post. ALL those lawsuits were from before he was president. Nothing to do with politics, everything to do with corruption.

Either you can't read well or you have poor reading comprehension. Reread the post. ALL those lawsuits were from before he was president. Nothing to do with politics, everything to do with corruption.
ALL that pales in comparison to a VP and now president selling out his own country to Russia and China.

Anyone else notice that the topic is the four black carjacking thugs who beat up an innocent white - and the leftists have deflected to “but Trump!”?

ALL that pales in comparison to a VP and now president selling out his own country to Russia and China.
Oh! You fall for conspiracy theories too ! trump actually betrayed our country. Jan 6th. commemorates that now infamous date.

Oh! You fall for conspiracy theories too ! trump actually betrayed our country. Jan 6th. commemorates that now infamous date.
The topic is how four black thugs tried to carjack, and then beat up, an innocent white.

Forum List

Back