Cruz calls on Donald to release nyt tapes

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Apparently there are some claims that Trump told the board of the nyt that he doesn't really believe in building the wall and other immigration rhetoric and it's on tape.

Seems like it would be a good idea to release that tape and remove all doubt on what Trump told them.

fishing.jpg

Apparently there are some claims that Trump told the board of the nyt that he doesn't really believe in building the wall and other immigration rhetoric and it's on tape.

Seems like it would be a good idea to release that tape and remove all doubt on what Trump told them.

Damn right. I want Trump to produce his Little League batting average for three years.

I heard some claims that Hillary has a small penis, yet, I don't want to see the pictures that prove it.

Last edited:
It's hilarious how much shi tCruz has been making up lately:

Trump is in with the mob, that's why he won't release his tax returns
There is this tape of Trump admitting he's lying (but I can't release it)
Trump supports Obamacare
Trump wants to ban all guns

What's next, he hid a Jew in his attic, charge him for it, and haven't told him that war is over for 30 years.

4vsdp4.jpg

Last edited:
It's hilarious how much shi tCruz has been making up lately:

Trump is in with the mob, that's why he won't release his tax returns
There is this tape of Trump admitting he's lying (but I can't release it)
Trump supports Obamacare
Trump wants to ban all guns

What's next, he hid a Jew in his attic, charge him for it, and haven't told him that war is over for 30 years.

4vsdp4.jpg

I'm surprised Texans support Cruz, he's such a chickenshit and obvious liar.

Link?

Why doesn't Cruz ask the NYT to release the tape instead of Trump?

Remember a few months ago when the tards got all heated up over Hillary meeting with journalists "in secret", thinking it was evidence of a conspiracy?

I distinctly remember pointing out these confabs are de rigueur for candidates.

The New York Times will never release the tape if it was an 'off the record' affair.

Forum List

Back