cruise ships

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
has anyone been on one of these big cruise ships?
what's it like?....looks like it would be ''crowded'' most everywhere
are food lines long? etc
Royal Caribbean's Symphony of the Seas prepares for her maiden voyage | Daily Mail Online
4A817C3700000578-5537899-Symphony_of_the_Seas_the_world_s_biggest_cruiseliner_was_today_h-m-68_1521905264246.jpg

are food lines long? etc
Royal Caribbean's Symphony of the Seas prepares for her maiden voyage | Daily Mail Online
4A817C3700000578-5537899-Symphony_of_the_Seas_the_world_s_biggest_cruiseliner_was_today_h-m-68_1521905264246.jpg
Not crowded even when full. Food is available at various locations 24 hours a day and included in your fare. Ships have stabilizers and you don't rock and roll. You have more rock and roll in your living room.
Where's the fun in that?

are food lines long? etc
Not crowded even when full. Food is available at various locations 24 hours a day and included in your fare. Ships have stabilizers and you don't rock and roll. You have more rock and roll in your living room.
Where's the fun in that?

I was on an LST that was ''flat-bottom''...it rolled a lot...I remember one night we kept hearing loud scrapping noises .....some large items--maybe containers--got loose
the captain looked very tired the next morning ....we were USMC so we didn't have to handle it

are food lines long? etc
not that I was going on one ...I saw this article and always wondered about that
very interesting how it won't roll..

are food lines long? etc
Where's the fun in that?

I was on an LST that was ''flat-bottom''...it rolled a lot...I remember one night we kept hearing loud scrapping noises .....some large items--maybe containers--got loose
the captain looked very tired the next morning ....we were USMC so we didn't have to handle it

Yeah, I know what an LST is, I spent my Navy time on a Frigate, the Marines manned the fighting tops to fire down on the enemy.......... :eusa_whistle:

are food lines long? etc
Where's the fun in that?

Yeah, I know what an LST is, I spent my Navy time on a Frigate, the Marines manned the fighting tops to fire down on the enemy.......... :eusa_whistle:

of course

Forum List

Back