Crist: Second RINO Head claimed by Tea Party

which has what to do with the fact that mccain looked like a fool after the economic melt down with his pretend suspension of his campaign? :cuckoo:

i can't get youtube at work, btw... but we all make gaffes'... even smart people. the problem is when stupid people make gaffes, it just looks all that much worse.

you betcha!

Again, thank you and Jake Starkey for your help in selecting our candidates, but we're going to try something more realistic from here on out.

McCain was a famous Republican Moderate and got outflanked to the right by a genuine Marxist in the last election, so thanks, but no thanks, we don't need any more shit sandwiches.

Actually, a good reason he lost was because of tea party favorite, Sarah Palin was chosen as his VP.

McCain actually pulled ahead once people got to see that Sarah was for real but they were done in by the economic collapse.

In any event, Palin is still a national draw while Biden is the Invisible Man.

See you in November!

Crist isn't a RINO like Specter, rather he is a moderate Republican. Sorry but every party needs some moderates to balance the nutz!

Crist isn't a RINO like Specter, rather he is a moderate Republican. Sorry but every party needs some moderates to balance the nutz!

There's nothing Moderate about supporting a Marxist.

There's already an American political party that has fully embraced Statism in all its ugly forms and it should no longer be the Republican Party

Last edited:
However, they are not jumping to the middle, they are jumping to the far right....right off the political map. Let them. I applaud them. I encourage that all Tea Partiers do this thing. :clap2:

You are saying Crist when further right?

Had you been drinking when you wrote that? ;)

Immie
Who's talking about drinking while writing?

Damn! The one post I didn't proofread after posting it! :)

Immie

Forum List

Back