Crispie says him and his wife use Birth Control. Actual birth control. Not rhythm or withdrawal.

Chris Christie is admitting he is a cafeteria Catholic. I'm not surprised.

All women have to do is ask their doctor.

Remember Grubercare.???

Yep
GOP-led states blocking Obamacare - The Washington Post

How Republicans Blocked a Key Obamacare Benefit Without the Shutdown Mother Jones

22 states have decided not to go along with the Affordable Care Act's provisions for expanding Medicaid coverage to their poorest residents.

----------------------------

I've been warned about calling ignorant fucks, ignorant fucks. So I won't do it.

Mt God, are the idiot mavens on the left going to go into the personal sexual life of the republican governor of N.J without considering that the only democrat candidate spent her entire adult life threatening the physical and political lives of women who were molested by her husband?

“I’m a Catholic but I’ve used birth control — and not just the rhythm method,” Christie told attendees at a “Tell It Like It Is” town hall at Blake’s Restaurant & Creamery in Manchester. “My church has a teaching against birth control,” he added. “Does that make me an awful Catholic, because I believe and practiced that function during part of my life? I don’t think so.”

Chris Christie has used birth control not just the rhythm method MSNBC

Christie on Sunday told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union" that he supports calls to pull federal funding from Planned Parenthood over its providing of abortion services.

Christie Does using birth control make me a bad Catholic - CNNPolitics.com

Would defunding Planned Parenthood increase abortions - Vox

------------------------------------------

Millions of women get contraceptives from Planned Parenthood which, of course, prevents hundreds of thousands of abortions.

Chrispie and other GOP getting government checks would deny those women the help they themselves can afford because they get money from the government. Fuckers.

Soooooooo...what? You're surprised that Catholics use birth control? They're not stupid you know....unlike yourself.
So..the Catholic Church's teachings about birth control are stupid?

“I’m a Catholic but I’ve used birth control — and not just the rhythm method,” Christie told attendees at a “Tell It Like It Is” town hall at Blake’s Restaurant & Creamery in Manchester. “My church has a teaching against birth control,” he added. “Does that make me an awful Catholic, because I believe and practiced that function during part of my life? I don’t think so.”

Christie on Sunday told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union" that he supports calls to pull federal funding from Planned Parenthood over its providing of abortion services.

Millions of women get contraceptives from Planned Parenthood which, of course, prevents hundreds of thousands of abortions.

Chrispie and other GOP getting government checks would deny those women the help they themselves can afford because they get money from the government. Fuckers.

Are you trying to fill in for D4E?

Dafuq
Is
Wrong
With
You

Soooooooo...what? You're surprised that Catholics use birth control? They're not stupid you know....unlike yourself.

Stupid enough that many Catholics ignore it. The fact that you're shocked by this is frankly surprising. I didn't think you were a bigot but this post makes me wonder.

Stupid enough that many Catholics ignore it. The fact that you're shocked by this is frankly surprising. I didn't think you were a bigot but this post makes me wonder.
ME a bigot...I'm going from what YOU said...and made further inquiries. Sorry that I seem to have struck some kind of nerve. Odd tho.

Some Catholic beliefs in birth control have resulted in innovative solutions to certain fertility issues. A condom would be forbidden because it prevents pregnancy; however, a perforated condom would be allowed because pregnancy is still possible and the semen retained in the condom could be implanted into the uterine cavity thus overcoming a rather common problem with conception.

"The sperm are collected from a perforated condom after normal intercourse, washed, and then injected into the uterine cavity, bypassing the cervix to avoid "hostile" mucus. Cervical mucus hostility is an immunological reaction brought about by several known, and some unknown factors. A postcoital test would find no living sperm in mucus during the fertile phase. Other treatments for cervical mucus hostility include abstinence for two years to allow the antibodies to diminish or disappear, or the use of condoms (not acceptable for Catholics). Various treatments with steroids have been tried without much success."

EWTN.com - Regarding perforated condoms=

Some Catholic beliefs in birth control have resulted in innovative solutions to certain fertility issues. A condom would be forbidden because it prevents pregnancy; however, a perforated condom would be allowed because pregnancy is still possible and the semen retained in the condom could be implanted into the uterine cavity thus overcoming a rather common problem with conception.

"The sperm are collected from a perforated condom after normal intercourse, washed, and then injected into the uterine cavity, bypassing the cervix to avoid "hostile" mucus. Cervical mucus hostility is an immunological reaction brought about by several known, and some unknown factors. A postcoital test would find no living sperm in mucus during the fertile phase. Other treatments for cervical mucus hostility include abstinence for two years to allow the antibodies to diminish or disappear, or the use of condoms (not acceptable for Catholics). Various treatments with steroids have been tried without much success."

Another "TMI"

Another "TMI"

No, TMV (Too Much Vodka). Actually I didn't know what TMI meant and had to look it up. Thanks for the info. You just saved me a lot of keyboard strokes.

Another "TMI"

No, TMV (Too Much Vodka). Actually I didn't know what TMI meant and had to look it up. Thanks for the info. You just saved me a lot of keyboard strokes.
You're good, Professor! :)

ME a bigot...I'm going from what YOU said...and made further inquiries. Sorry that I seem to have struck some kind of nerve. Odd tho.

Anybody who interacts with the world will have talked to a Catholic at some time. I have 7 families around me that are Catholic, they are very nice caring people and they are not in favor of what the new Pope is assaying, they have been pro gay marriage for a long while, they ARE anti abortion and they seem to have no problem with divorce or birth control. In other words I actually talk to my neighbors so none of this is shocking to me.

Forum List

Back