Crispie says him and his wife use Birth Control. Actual birth control. Not rhythm or withdrawal.

R

rdean

“I’m a Catholic but I’ve used birth control — and not just the rhythm method,” Christie told attendees at a “Tell It Like It Is” town hall at Blake’s Restaurant & Creamery in Manchester. “My church has a teaching against birth control,” he added. “Does that make me an awful Catholic, because I believe and practiced that function during part of my life? I don’t think so.”

Chris Christie has used birth control not just the rhythm method MSNBC

Christie on Sunday told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union" that he supports calls to pull federal funding from Planned Parenthood over its providing of abortion services.

Christie Does using birth control make me a bad Catholic - CNNPolitics.com

Would defunding Planned Parenthood increase abortions - Vox

------------------------------------------

Millions of women get contraceptives from Planned Parenthood which, of course, prevents hundreds of thousands of abortions.

Chrispie and other GOP getting government checks would deny those women the help they themselves can afford because they get money from the government. Fuckers.

“I’m a Catholic but I’ve used birth control — and not just the rhythm method,” Christie told attendees at a “Tell It Like It Is” town hall at Blake’s Restaurant & Creamery in Manchester. “My church has a teaching against birth control,” he added. “Does that make me an awful Catholic, because I believe and practiced that function during part of my life? I don’t think so.”

Christie on Sunday told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union" that he supports calls to pull federal funding from Planned Parenthood over its providing of abortion services.

Millions of women get contraceptives from Planned Parenthood which, of course, prevents hundreds of thousands of abortions.

Chrispie and other GOP getting government checks would deny those women the help they themselves can afford because they get money from the government. Fuckers.
That whole idea Catholics have about letting women get pregnant till it kills them, because God says so, is kind of retarded

Well...there's a mental image...

Soooooooo...what? You're surprised that Catholics use birth control? They're not stupid you know....unlike yourself.

That whole idea Catholics have about letting women get pregnant till it kills them, because God says so, is kind of retarded

Catholics are weird people!

Huh? Is there a point in there somewhere?

That's the reason I have six brothers and sisters.

That's the reason I have six brothers and sisters.
My ex was Catholic, and from a big family...

Planned Parenthood is the only place for them to get contraceptives?

Forum List

Back