#CrimingWhileWhite

According to your statement all blacks are "criminals" who "steal and destroy, or attack individuals"?

Does that make all whites criminals when there was "stealing, destruction and attacks" in Boston over winning the world series?
Color has nothing to do with it. I said looters, not black looters. I also said blocking public pathways. Public means just that, some people need to get to a job or a hospital or get their knob polished. No one has the right to impede our freedom to travel. Protests can be done without harassing citizens.

For starters I was responding to Spare_change.

Your precious "freedom to travel" doesn't override the rights of others to protest. You don't get to cherry pick which rights are more important for other citizens. People spend their lives impeded by traffic jams (just ask Gov Christie) or stuck in airports or waiting for public transport. That was an exceedingly lame reason on your part to deny Americans their rights to assemble and protest.

Your precious "freedom to travel" doesn't override the rights of others to protest. You don't get to cherry pick which rights are more important for other citizens. People spend their lives impeded by traffic jams (just ask Gov Christie) or stuck in airports or waiting for public transport. That was an exceedingly lame reason on your part to deny Americans their rights to assemble and protest.
You stupid arrogant asshole. YOUR rights STOP where my rights START. I said you can protest without infringing on my rights. That's a fact. Me driving on a road doesn't stop you from waving your idiotic poster around but you blocking the street stops me from travel. I could have an important doctor appointment. Or a job.

You piece of shit.

When Obama was first running for president he gave a speech about this nation needing to have a "conversation about race". Looks like it is finally happening and the racists are not happy campers because the spotlight is on them now.
Exactly right! People are seeing the looting, signs and protests that made decisions based on race and obama siding with the racists isn't working for the better. Polling suggests the racial division is higher now, thanks to all the race hustling for political gain. Personally, I hope they keep it up, it's backfiring on them big time.

You don't have a clue just how racist you sound, do you?

The looting is from criminals who exploit social unrest. It happens everywhere irrespective of race.

We the People have a right to protest injustice to our fellow Americans irrespective of race. That you don't like it when others exercise their Constitutional rights says volumes about you.

You DO have the "right to protest injustice to our fellow Americans" -- you do not have the right to steal and destroy, or attack individuals. You expect to get 'respect' by acting like criminals? You do more harm than good ...

you do not have the right to steal and destroy, or attack individuals. You expect to get 'respect' by acting like criminals? You do more harm than good ..

According to your statement all blacks are "criminals" who "steal and destroy, or attack individuals"?

Does that make all whites criminals when there was "stealing, destruction and attacks" in Boston over winning the world series?

Don't EVEN try to distort what I say to fit your purposes ... I said no such thing. My comment stands by itself ... i said nothing about ALL blacks, did I? So, why would you make it up?

In answer to your question - those who 'steal, destroy, and attack' ARE criminals, and they reflect badly on whatever group they belong to, whether it be black or white

Quit being dysfunctional. Try to stay on subject, instead of deflecting the conversation down a rabbit hole.

Color has nothing to do with it. I said looters, not black looters. I also said blocking public pathways. Public means just that, some people need to get to a job or a hospital or get their knob polished. No one has the right to impede our freedom to travel. Protests can be done without harassing citizens.

Actually, as a matter of fact, you do NOT- ever, ever, ever - have a right to interfere with the actions of others. The supposed sanctity of your protest does not extend to inconveniencing your fellow citizens. You DO have the right to assemble and protest - you just don't have the right to override another's 'freedom to travel'. " You don't get to cherry pick which rights are more important for other citizens." applies to you, as well.

Don't EVEN try to distort what I say to fit your purposes ... I said no such thing. My comment stands by itself ... i said nothing about ALL blacks, did I? So, why would you make it up?

I wasn't distorting anything. I was quoting you directly because YOU failed to make the distinction between blacks and criminals.

And that gets to the heart of the matter.

What you say/post/write matters.

When you post in the sloppy manner that you did you implied that blacks were criminals.

So don't blame others because you can't communicate clearly. The onus remains on you, the writer, to make your point clearly and concisely. You cannot assume that whomever is reading what you wrote knows what you were thinking. You have to take the time and trouble to ensure that there can be no misinterpretation as to what you are saying.

You stupid arrogant asshole. YOUR rights STOP where my rights START. I said you can protest without infringing on my rights. That's a fact. Me driving on a road doesn't stop you from waving your idiotic poster around but you blocking the street stops me from travel. I could have an important doctor appointment. Or a job.

You piece of shit.

Thank you for disqualifying yourself from any further meaningful participation in this topic since you are incapable of engaging in civil discourse. Have a nice day.

I wasn't distorting anything. I was quoting you directly because YOU failed to make the distinction between blacks and criminals.

When you post in the sloppy manner that you did you implied that blacks were criminals.

So don't blame others because you can't communicate clearly. The onus remains on you, the writer, to make your point clearly and concisely. You cannot assume that whomever is reading what you wrote knows what you were thinking. You have to take the time and trouble to ensure that there can be no misinterpretation as to what you are saying.
I understood what he was saying. Your problem is you are so full of yourself you can only hear your own voice echoing around in that empty chamber. You do not understand the basic concepts of rights. You are not special. You do not get to decide if someone can enjoy their rights or not.

You piece of shit.

Thank you for disqualifying yourself from any further meaningful participation in this topic since you are incapable of engaging in civil discourse. Have a nice day.
You disqualified yourself from any respect whatsoever.

Shapiro v. Thompson LII Legal Information Institute
This Court long ago recognized that the nature of our Federal Union and our constitutional concepts of personal liberty unite to require that all citizens be free to travel throughout the length and breadth of our land uninhibited by statutes, rules, or regulations which unreasonably burden or restrict this movement. That [p630] proposition was early stated by Chief Justice Taney in the Passenger Cases, 7 How. 283, 492 (1849):

For all the great purposes for which the Federal government was formed, we are one people, with one common country. We are all citizens of the United States; and, as members of the same community, must have the right to pass and repass through every part of it without interruption, as freely as in our own States.

Actually, as a matter of fact, you do NOT- ever, ever, ever - have a right to interfere with the actions of others. The supposed sanctity of your protest does not extend to inconveniencing your fellow citizens. You DO have the right to assemble and protest - you just don't have the right to override another's 'freedom to travel'. " You don't get to cherry pick which rights are more important for other citizens." applies to you, as well.

Mea culpa!

I was conflating free speech with freedom of assembly.

I suggested no such thing ... but your hypersensitivity allowed you to ASSUME such. That, my friend, is as much part of the problem as is those ugly overt racists. Once you ASSUMED I was talking about all blacks, because of your hypersensitivity, you illogically jumped to a false conclusion.

Just because you ASSUME I am a racist does not make me a racist. Only my actions can do that. Don't try to blame me for your presumptions.

I suggested no such thing ... but your hypersensitivity allowed you to ASSUME such. That, my friend, is as much part of the problem as is those ugly overt racists. Once you ASSUMED I was talking about all blacks, because of your hypersensitivity, you illogically jumped to a false conclusion.

Just because you ASSUME I am a racist does not make me a racist. Only my actions can do that. Don't try to blame me for your presumptions.

Where did I "assume" anything of the sort? All I was doing was quoting your sloppy text where you failed to make a distinction between blacks and criminals.

This is a thread about racism. If you don't want to make yourself clear then you have to take responsibility for your actions that were unclear.

Only you can decide how you wish to appear in this forum.

If you want to leave the impression that you might be a racist that is up to you. I am merely pointing out that you are running this risk. If you want to take this risk then that is all on you.

I ran a van full of Girl Scouts off the road when I was drunk. They all died in a fiery crash. When the cop stopped me he said...."Yeah dude....I hate thin mints, too."

He told me to go home and sleep it off. :D

for you, racism is a one way street.

that makes you a hypocrite

If you hate me because I'm white, and I hate you because you're black, doesn't that make the chasm twice as wide? One of us getting over it wouldn't fix the problem, would it?

Doesn't your racism reinforce mine? Doesn't my racism reinforce yours?

PS: Nobody benefits from racism .. they just get their ignorance validated.

If you hate me because I'm white, and I hate you because you're black, doesn't that make the chasm twice as wide? One of us getting over it wouldn't fix the problem, would it?

really? you singled out my post you fucking hypocrite

really? you singled out my post you fucking hypocrite

I didn't 'single' out your post ... I used your post as a reference post to move the discussion forward. In fact, I didn't even disagree with you.

A tad sensitive, don't you think?

I ran a van full of Girl Scouts off the road when I was drunk. They all died in a fiery crash. When the cop stopped me he said...."Yeah dude....I hate thin mints, too."

He told me to go home and sleep it off. :D

Around 90% sure that story is bullshit.

Btw, doesn't "Pajama Boy" celebrate Hanukkah?

Forum List

Back