#CrimingWhileWhite

This is a fun thread... I love reading everyone's stories. They're so varied and interesting, and I have NO DOUBT that they're ALL TRUE... :lol:

This is the way it usually goes but the paper was afraid to mention it was for whites only. Once the thugs are taken care of the LEOs are free to gift white motorists for their absent minded traffic indiscretions, as a gentle reminder to drive more carefully.

Cops shock drivers with gifts instead of tickets
There is almost nothing worse than looking in your rear view mirror and seeing flashing red lights. No one likes to be pulled over, especially around the holidays when there are so many errands to run and gifts to wrap.

But residents of Lowell, Michigan were shocked when they received something other than a ticket after being pulled over by police. Instead of a ticket and a fine, these drivers were given gifts.

This is the way it usually goes but the paper was afraid to mention it was for whites only. Once the thugs are taken care of the LEOs are free to gift white motorists for their absent minded traffic indiscretions, as a gentle reminder to drive more carefully.

Cops shock drivers with gifts instead of tickets
There is almost nothing worse than looking in your rear view mirror and seeing flashing red lights. No one likes to be pulled over, especially around the holidays when there are so many errands to run and gifts to wrap.

But residents of Lowell, Michigan were shocked when they received something other than a ticket after being pulled over by police. Instead of a ticket and a fine, these drivers were given gifts.
Isnt this a coincidence? Sounds like a one off PR campaign.

Interesting article written by an Asian guy. I never knew Mark Whalburg was a white thug and racist.

Mark Wahlberg doesn t deserve pardon Opinion - CNN.com

"The attacks were peppered with racial slurs; he called Lam a "Vietnam f*cking sh*t" before smashing him in the head with a large club and knocking him unconscious, and he punched Trinh so hard that he left him blinded in one eye. He repeatedly referred to both men as "slant-eyed gooks" while he was being arrested. Wahlberg, who was 17, was tried as an adult and served 45 days in jail for the crime."

45 fucking days? #CrimingWhileWhite

Interesting article written by an Asian guy. I never knew Mark Whalburg was a white thug and racist.

Mark Wahlberg doesn t deserve pardon Opinion - CNN.com

"The attacks were peppered with racial slurs; he called Lam a "Vietnam f*cking sh*t" before smashing him in the head with a large club and knocking him unconscious, and he punched Trinh so hard that he left him blinded in one eye. He repeatedly referred to both men as "slant-eyed gooks" while he was being arrested. Wahlberg, who was 17, was tried as an adult and served 45 days in jail for the crime."

45 fucking days? #CrimingWhileWhite

45 days?!!? #nowhiteprivledge

#Alivewhileblack - Classless

Elizabeth-Lauten-tweets-6.jpg

#CrimingWhileWhite

01-Elizabeth-Lauten.jpg

A Thief but calls other children classless because thats classy. Good thing she didnt steal cigars

Stories people tell are stories that people tell. :eusa_shifty: Some could be true....some could be made up....some are likely complete bullshit.

The solution to the above is don't be a moron.

Don't commit crimes and don't fuck with the cops. That goes for whites and blacks. It's pretty damn simple when you think about it. :)
Yes it is simple and people are speaking out about it. White people. There is no reason a Black person can commit the same crime and wind up in jail or killed. while a white person is sent home to sleep it off.

Simplistic made up bullshit. Whites get fucked with by the cops. I have been fucked with by cops.

Blacks are not always victims. Cops are human. Sometimes they do stupid shit. Doesn't mean they're all racist.

In the Trayvon Martin, Garner, and Brown situations all three were doing stupid shit. Not saying any of them deserved to die....but they are hardly blameless either.

No pun intended....but things are rarely as black and white as the race hustlers make it out.
Bullshit. The day you live life as a Black person, (especially Black male) is the day I respect your opinion regarding what occurs. I almost went to jail for fucking up a white boy that attacked a mexican lady and then tried to attack me. The cops reason for wanting to arrest me? I probably provoked it.

See? This is what I was talking about when I said narcissistic and naive. You want to discard a person's opinion - not because he's wrong - but because he's white. What could be more racist than that? When all you have is a hammer - in your case, complaining about whites - everything looks like a nail. Maybe you should pick up a different tool - like the one that complains about the black crime rate - thus, creating the expectation that blacks commit more crimes.

You try to tell us that the WHOLE problem is about white privilege - you never once mention the black crime rate, you never mention the black murder rate, you never mention the black gangsta mien that virtually demands that our young blacks commit crimes. Given that condition, is it any surprise that a cop would expect a black to be more likely to have committed a crime than a white? It isn't about black and white ... it's about a thug society versus genteel society.
You sound like most simps. The reason I say that is because you actually believe its ok for a cop to suspect a black person for doing a crime more so than a white person. No white person can tell me what its like to be a Black male. They simply havent lived the life. I disagree that its ok for me to almost get arrested because some white boy got his teeth knocked out for attacking me.and a young lady. The white cop had plenty of people telling him what went down but I "provoked" it?

Had you been white you would have been a hero for saving the lady. That is the double standard here. The racists demand that you behave like a white male but when you do they penalize you for doing it.

When Obama was first running for president he gave a speech about this nation needing to have a "conversation about race". Looks like it is finally happening and the racists are not happy campers because the spotlight is on them now.

The millennial generation are probably the least racist ever raised and they are not siding along racial lines. They are the ones making these tweets and pointing out that they have seen the discrepancy between how cops treat them and their friends of different races.

They are speaking out now because the time has come for this conversation about race.

The racists are unhappy about it because they can no longer pretend that it isn't happening. Their own kids are calling them out on it. :thup:

When Obama was first running for president he gave a speech about this nation needing to have a "conversation about race". Looks like it is finally happening and the racists are not happy campers because the spotlight is on them now.
Exactly right! People are seeing the looting, signs and protests that made decisions based on race and obama siding with the racists isn't working for the better. Polling suggests the racial division is higher now, thanks to all the race hustling for political gain. Personally, I hope they keep it up, it's backfiring on them big time.

Exactly right! People are seeing the looting, signs and protests that made decisions based on race and obama siding with the racists isn't working for the better. Polling suggests the racial division is higher now, thanks to all the race hustling for political gain. Personally, I hope they keep it up, it's backfiring on them big time.

You don't have a clue just how racist you sound, do you?

The looting is from criminals who exploit social unrest. It happens everywhere irrespective of race.

We the People have a right to protest injustice to our fellow Americans irrespective of race. That you don't like it when others exercise their Constitutional rights says volumes about you.

The looting is from criminals who exploit social unrest. It happens everywhere irrespective of race.

We the People have a right to protest injustice to our fellow Americans irrespective of race. That you don't like it when others exercise their Constitutional rights says volumes about you.
You don't have a clue how stupid you sound, do you? I've seen the videos so can say you're full of it and blocking traffic and public access isn't a right, moron.

You DO have the "right to protest injustice to our fellow Americans" -- you do not have the right to steal and destroy, or attack individuals. You expect to get 'respect' by acting like criminals? You do more harm than good ...

Cop pulled me over and asked for my license and registration. I told him he was only asking me for ID me because I was white, if I was a Mexican, he wouldn't even bother asking. He said I was right and told me to go home and sleep it off

You DO have the "right to protest injustice to our fellow Americans" -- you do not have the right to steal and destroy, or attack individuals. You expect to get 'respect' by acting like criminals? You do more harm than good ...

you do not have the right to steal and destroy, or attack individuals. You expect to get 'respect' by acting like criminals? You do more harm than good ..

According to your statement all blacks are "criminals" who "steal and destroy, or attack individuals"?

Does that make all whites criminals when there was "stealing, destruction and attacks" in Boston over winning the world series?

According to your statement all blacks are "criminals" who "steal and destroy, or attack individuals"?

Does that make all whites criminals when there was "stealing, destruction and attacks" in Boston over winning the world series?
Color has nothing to do with it. I said looters, not black looters. I also said blocking public pathways. Public means just that, some people need to get to a job or a hospital or get their knob polished. No one has the right to impede our freedom to travel. Protests can be done without harassing citizens.

Forum List

Back