Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious to hear from Daws and Hawly:

What is your legacy?

What will have been the point of your life when you are pushing up daisies?

What type of positive influence are you having on the world around you?

What is your legacy?

to start with I will have avoided worrying about your nonsense..why ? the fact is life has no intrinsic meaning ,like all other life on this planet our purpose is to propagate the species.
this may come as a shock but we make meaning..
As to effect positive or negative I've effected and been effected by far more famous and not FAMOUS people the you could ever dream of .

What is your legacy?

"The cosmos is a gigantic fly wheel making 10,000 revolutions a minute. Man is a sick fly taking a dizzy ride on it. Religion is the theory that the wheel was designed and set spinning to give him the ride."
[H.L. Mencken]

Humans are inconsequential specs in an enormous universe. I don't get why people need to think that we are put here to serve a purpose. That sounds pretty harsh but reality can be harsh. Everything can't be puppy dogs and rainbows just because we want them to be.

What is your legacy?

"The cosmos is a gigantic fly wheel making 10,000 revolutions a minute. Man is a sick fly taking a dizzy ride on it. Religion is the theory that the wheel was designed and set spinning to give him the ride."
[H.L. Mencken]

Humans are inconsequential specs in an enormous universe. I don't get why people need to think that we are put here to serve a purpose. That sounds pretty harsh but reality can be harsh. Everything can't be puppy dogs and rainbows just because we want them to be.
if you hadn't already guessed UR has has an over inflated self image.

What is your legacy?

I am curious as to what you think the purpose of their lives is supposed to be? All life forms have one thing in common - an innate urge to reproduce. Many life forms do just that and then die, their purpose having been served. Salmon are a good example. They swim hundreds of miles upstream to lay their eggs, and then they die. So in that vein, one could say that the legacy of those gentlemen to whom you refer would be their offspring. What is your legacy? What other legacy need there be?

What is your legacy?

I am curious as to what you think the purpose of their lives is supposed to be? All life forms have one thing in common - an innate urge to reproduce. Many life forms do just that and then die, their purpose having been served. Salmon are a good example. They swim hundreds of miles upstream to lay their eggs, and then they die. So in that vein, one could say that the legacy of those gentlemen to whom you refer would be their offspring. What is your legacy? What other legacy need there be?
as far as I know UR has no offspring....

What is your legacy?

[H.L. Mencken]

...says the guy that has effected famous people. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What is your legacy?

as far as I know UR has no offspring....

Just add it to the list of things you are ignorant about. I have two children.

What is your legacy?

How strange that the religious zealot asks these types of questions. This is the loon who spent his time stalking me through the thread pressing for personal information and was reduced to childish name-calling when his advances were refused.

What a wonderful example of a positive influence.

What is your legacy?

How strange that the religious zealot asks these types of questions. This is the loon who spent his time stalking me through the thread pressing for personal information and was reduced to childish name-calling when his advances were refused.

The reality is, that you are without an excuse. You've had every opportunity in this life. And the fact is that a person who calls someone a fool is in danger of hellfire --- according to the Bible. (see Matthew 5:22)

Last edited:

What is your legacy?

The reality is, that you are without an excuse. You've had every opportunity in this life. And the fact is that a person who calls someone a fool is in danger of hellfire --- according to the Bible. (see Matthew 5:22)

Oh my, what an arrogant prick you are. And you can damn me to hellfire for calling you a prick, Mr. prick. I don't mind. I rather enjoy watching you Christians revel in your insanity. :cuckoo:

Oh my, what an arrogant prick you are. And you can damn me to hellfire for calling you a prick, Mr. prick. I don't mind. I rather enjoy watching you Christians revel in your insanity. :cuckoo:

Is that anything like you being related to apes with no evidence to prove it :lol:

Is that anything like you being related to apes with no evidence to prove it :lol:

We aren't merely related to apes. We ARE apes.

Characteristics of all primates, including human beings:

Forward-facing eyes for binocular vision (allowing depth perception)
Increased reliance on vision: reduced noses, snouts (smaller, flattened), loss of vibrissae (whiskers), and relatively small, hairless ears
Color vision
Opposable thumbs for power grip (holding on) and precision grip (picking up small objects)
Grasping fingers aid in power grip
Flattened nails for fingertip protection, development of very sensitive tactile pads on digits
Primitive limb structure, one upper limb bone, two lower limb bones, many mammalian orders have lost various bones, especially fusing of the two lower limb bones
Generalist teeth for an opportunistic, omnivorous diet; loss of some primitive mammalian dentition, humans have lost two premolars
Progressive expansion and elaboration of the brain, especially of the cerebral cortex
Greater facial mobility and vocal repertoire
Progressive and increasingly efficient development of gestational processes
Prolongation of postnatal life periods
Reduced litter size—usually just one (allowing mobility with clinging young and more individual attention to young)
Most primates have one pair of mammae in the chest
Complicated social organization

So you are saying that there is no evidence for hell. Wow, we agree on something. There's a first time for everything after all.

Last edited:

[H.L. Mencken]

...says the guy that has effected famous people. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
speaking of ignorant ..
Affect vs Effect

Diffen › English Language › Grammar
Affect and Effect are frequently used incorrectly because people don't realize the difference between the two words. In most common situations, affect is used as a verb and effect as a noun. However, both words have alternate meanings when used as different parts of speech.

Increased reliance on vision: reduced noses, snouts (smaller, flattened), loss of vibrissae (whiskers), and relatively small, hairless ears
Color vision
Opposable thumbs for power grip (holding on) and precision grip (picking up small objects)
Flattened nails for fingertip protection, development of very sensitive tactile pads on digits
Primitive limb structure, one upper limb bone, two lower limb bones, many mammalian orders have lost various bones, especially fusing of the two lower limb bones
Generalist teeth for an opportunistic, omnivorous diet; loss of some primitive mammalian dentition, humans have lost two premolars
Progressive expansion and elaboration of the brain, especially of the cerebral cortex
Reduced litter size—usually just one (allowing mobility with clinging young and more individual attention to young)

So you are saying that there is no evidence for hell. Wow, we agree on something. There's a first time for everything after all.

I just dismantled your argument in the other thread.

Color vision

I just dismantled your argument in the other thread.

You'd have to be living in an alternate reality to come to that conclusion. The fact that you live in denial of the most basic of biological realities is proof enough that that is true.

comparison-primate-hands.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back