Creationists suffer another legal defeat

Yeah, you're a troll (and one that doesn't embarrass easily). Goodbye.

Yup, species Trollius Irritatingus Theobiologicus (commonly known as Tit) was once thought extinct but has had a resurgence due to increased habitat provided by an explosion of messageboards accross the internet. Although a minor pest, species identification is often hindered by it's clever mimicry of a Debator. This illusion is easily pierced however as it eventually resorts to circular arguments - a key marker of the species. It is thought this may be part of the Tit's mating ritual. More study is needed however.

You running with your tail between your legs? It appears the questions tinkled around in your brain for a while and when nothing could come out, instead of admitting that evolution is a FAIL you just farted a pile of trash out of your brain.:lol:

Nope.

Waiting for you to answer a question (yawn).....from the proper oriface please.

Yup, species Trollius Irritatingus Theobiologicus (commonly known as Tit) was once thought extinct but has had a resurgence due to increased habitat provided by an explosion of messageboards accross the internet. Although a minor pest, species identification is often hindered by it's clever mimicry of a Debator. This illusion is easily pierced however as it eventually resorts to circular arguments - a key marker of the species. It is thought this may be part of the Tit's mating ritual. More study is needed however.

You running with your tail between your legs? It appears the questions tinkled around in your brain for a while and when nothing could come out, instead of admitting that evolution is a FAIL you just farted a pile of trash out of your brain.:lol:

Nope.

Waiting for you to answer a question (yawn).....

Amazing. So am I.

Actually a couple of questions. Only I don't think I should hold my breath.

from the proper oriface please.

Yeah, there is probably only one that you would understand it from. Dogs always do ;)

Last edited:
The Ten Commandments

“Thou shalt have no other gods before me” ( Exodus 20:3).

Unconstitutional. Government has no right to determine whether a person worships a Diety, or which Diety.

“Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image” ( Exodus 20:4).

See above.

“Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain” ( Exodus 20:7).

Unconstitutional. Freedom of speech. Besides, without a bit of cursing, nothing would ever be repaired.

“Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy” ( Exodus 20:8).

Whose Sabbath? Again, unconstitutional.

“Honour thy father and thy mother” ( Exodus 20:12).

Good advice, but how does one enforce that?

“Thou shalt not kill” ( Exodus 20:13).

That is common in almost all cultures and religions.

“Thou shalt not commit adultery” ( Exodus 20:14).

Again, not illegal now in most states, or Christian nations. Wise advice, but not for law.

“Thou shalt not steal” ( Exodus 20:15).

Again, common law to all cultures and religions.

“Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour” ( Exodus 20:16).

Another one that is law in most cultures.

“Thou shalt not covet” ( Exodus 20:17).

What? Are you trying to destroy capitalism?

So we have three of the ten commandments that are actually reflected in law. At least four of the
commandments are unconstitutional.
Prove they are unconstitutional. Besides Gods law trumps a nations law, he is the ultimate authority.

we have a constitutional right to worship ANY religion or NO RELIGION AT ALL.

the first 4 commandments specifically deny us that right.

there-fore

the first 4 commandments are UNconstitutional

the commandment against coveting is also unconstitutional
(that makes 5)

as are the ones against adultery and honoring your parents

so
the only commandments that are NOT UNconstitutional are
don't kill
don't steal

and, perhaps, don't lie, except, as even you would admit, sometimes it IS OK to lie...

just ask rush limbaugh
and fox news

The Ten Commandments

“Thou shalt have no other gods before me” ( Exodus 20:3).

Unconstitutional. Government has no right to determine whether a person worships a Diety, or which Diety.

“Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image” ( Exodus 20:4).

See above.

“Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain” ( Exodus 20:7).

Unconstitutional. Freedom of speech. Besides, without a bit of cursing, nothing would ever be repaired.

“Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy” ( Exodus 20:8).

Whose Sabbath? Again, unconstitutional.

“Honour thy father and thy mother” ( Exodus 20:12).

Good advice, but how does one enforce that?

“Thou shalt not kill” ( Exodus 20:13).

That is common in almost all cultures and religions.

“Thou shalt not commit adultery” ( Exodus 20:14).

Again, not illegal now in most states, or Christian nations. Wise advice, but not for law.

“Thou shalt not steal” ( Exodus 20:15).

Again, common law to all cultures and religions.

“Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour” ( Exodus 20:16).

Another one that is law in most cultures.

“Thou shalt not covet” ( Exodus 20:17).

What? Are you trying to destroy capitalism?

So we have three of the ten commandments that are actually reflected in law. At least four of the
commandments are unconstitutional.
Prove they are unconstitutional. Besides Gods law trumps a nations law, he is the ultimate authority.

I here-by declare you a first class deranged lunatic and not worth my time

Nope.

Waiting for you to answer a question (yawn).....

Amazing. So am I.

Actually a couple of questions. Only I don't think I should hold my breath.

No. You shouldn't. I've provided far more answers than you have, so I made it simpler. I've asked one question -straight forward. Shouldn't be difficult to answer.

from the proper oriface please.

Yeah, there is probably only one that you would understand it from. Dogs always do ;)

:lol: that's a good one :D

No. You shouldn't. I've provided far more answers than you have, so I made it simpler. I've asked one question -straight forward. Shouldn't be difficult to answer.

No, actually the opposite, but instead of arguing back and forth on who answered what how about we do this. You give me a list of the three (3) top questions you want answered about my theory and I will give you a list of three (3) questions I want answered about yours. Then we can count up the questions that were answered.

Last edited:

No, actually the opposite, but instead of arguing back and forth on who answered what how about we do this. You give me a list of the three (3) top questions you want answered about my theory and I will give you a list of three (3) questions I want answered about yours. Then we can count up the questions that were answered.

Fair enough. I've got to run so I'll do it later this evening.

This should be interesting. Questions actually being answered by a creationist? No, my guess is that the scientists here will answer any and all questions, most notably ones which horribly mangle the fundamentals of evolution, and the religious nuts will skirt all questions.

1) If all species of animals were created at about the same time and don't change from species to species over time, why are trilobite and dolphin fossils never found in the same geological strata?

2) If humans have been here for most of that same time, why is there no evidence of humans and dinosaurs ever co-habitating the earth?

3) After the Cambrian extinction, where did the animals that did not exist before it come from?

I await with baited breath, because I'm sure answer is going to be fishy. :cool:

2) If humans have been here for most of that same time, why is there no evidence of humans and dinosaurs ever co-habitating the earth?

They'll tell you that there IS such evidence and point to the bogus fossil that shows a dinosaur footprint next to a human footprint. What they won't tell you is that the human footprint was put there by someone with a hammer and chisel.

The sad thing about it is that even after their bogus evidence is refuted, the faithful sheep continue believing that it is real.

Forum List

Back