Coworker saves woman from brutal assault after pulling handgun on attacker

Where did I say it was 'justifiable'?
Post #37 you imbecile.

keep going.

when you get to #47, you'll see I said no, it's not ok.
Your back peddling after losing a debate, proves nothing. You said what you said, people called you on it and then you felt stupid for saying it.

backpedaling?

where, in this post, do I say it was 'justified':

"you'd have to find out the relationship between them for determine that.

Baby mama?

Ex?

cheated him?

You're as much a thug as he is.

found an article, used it to attack without any idea of what was going on. "

YOU were the one that brought up post #37, there it is.

Which part backs up your bullshit?
So, I ask you again, what could she have possibly done to deserve that punch?
I'm still trying to find out why

ask the perp.

I still bet a Hershey bar he'll defend himself saying, "she called me a ******". It ALWAYS goes to that, and 'tards always accept that.

I will repeat to keep the thread on track

More on the story.

He's been identified.

He's a regular customer.

He assaulted her because the food was TAKING TOO LONG

Read the story.

VIDEO: Waitress pulls out handgun after man attacks manager

Well...see, he actually had a good reason to walk back there and punch her in the face..... why didn't you guys post that in the first place?
I bet she was too slow making his Sammie!

In fact..... I think the other customers are assholes for not holding her while he punched her....cause if she was slow with his food, she probably wasn't cooking their food any faster........ he is actually the hero of this story.....Right?

More on the story.

He's been identified.

He's a regular customer.

Read the story.

Well...see, he actually had a good reason to walk back there and punch her in the face..... why didn't you guys post that in the first place?

Yes, indeed. Because the proper response when dealing with Service Personnel is always to punch them in the face.

More on the story.

He's been identified.

He's a regular customer.

Read the story.

Yes, indeed. Because the proper response when dealing with Service Personnel is always to punch them in the face.

Wait... let's not go over board here.... no one said anything about simply punching Service Personnel.... we all agreed that when those Service Personnel are cooking your food too slowly.... then you can punch them in the face..... I don't know if punching someone is the appropriate response if the checker at your food store is slow... more likely a quick slap in the face will do...

More on the story.

He's been identified.

He's a regular customer.

Read the story.

Wait... let's not go over board here.... no one said anything about simply punching Service Personnel.... we all agreed that when those Service Personnel are cooking your food too slowly.... then you can punch them in the face..... I don't know if punching someone is the appropriate response if the checker at your food store is slow... more likely a quick slap in the face will do...

*sigh* Sarcasm is so wasted on some people.

More on the story.

He's been identified.

He's a regular customer.

Read the story.

He obviously wasn't thinking. If he knocked her out he NEVER would have got his sammich.

Forum List

Back