Cowards

Israel was brutalizing and murdering the Palestanian people long before the was Hamas

You sound like my two boys. "He hit me first; he started it. No, you started it."

You see, at this point it doesn't matter who started it. You call Hamas "freedom fighters", but they fight for what? They're not going to annihilate the Jews and push them into the sea, so they can get their land back. The land was lost in war, and that is the end of it. If they want a decent life, then they should set up a Palestinian state and work toward peace with the Jews. Instead they choose to live in squalor, and yes, it is a choice.

Tell me Sunni Man, who has the better standard of living; Arabs living in Israel or Arabs living in Gaza?

The hatred goes both ways but at least the Isrealis have the decency to not use their own women and children in harms way or used as cannon fodder.

They have that luxury, true.

Seems every time I read something some muslim says, he always prefaces it with "God willing". Well, has it ever occurred to these morons that God isn't willing?
No.

Maybe they are on the shitty end of the stick because they are on the wrong side?

If one is willing to ignore history (or at least start paying attention to it where it suits your world view) one might be able come to that conclusion.

If they demonstrated some decency and care about their own families maybe God might think a bit more highly of them?

That would be very unlike God, in my opinion.

Instead they listen and let these racist mullas encourage their children to sacrifice themselves as suicide bombers and support thugs that pick these kinds of fights and then cry about it when they get their butts kicked.

So it would appear.

The dumb asses put their own families in harms way to prove what?

That they still exist, and that consditions on the ground are so fucking bad that they might as well die fighting, perhaps?

I'm just guessing their motivations of course, as are you.

That's God's on their side? BS, There is nothing chosen about them.

Or any of us, far as I can tell.

It's their own unjustified egos and spiteful attitudes that causes their own woes.

Interesting, but hardly unique rationalizations like that aren't exactly compelling arguments.

Why Isreal puts up with them at all is a wonder to me.

Because they know that there are far too many Jews world wide (and non-Jews world wide, too) who will not stand for the FINAL SOLUTION that would solve the whole indigenous population problem, I expect.

Colonizing an already populated land in the XXth and XXIth centuries isn't the easy task it was in the earlier days when nobody much cared if the colonizers exterminated the pesky natives.

Israel is hoisted on the petard of a change in attitude that most of the world now has about genocide.

Last edited:
I dont see Hamas as much better than the Israeli government as far as being saints but the fact remains that Israel trapped, starved and kept medical help from Palestine then Bombed them and now is attacking them with troops.

This is not good for MY country AMERICA.

Tell me Sunni Man, who has the better standard of living; Arabs living in Israel or Arabs living in Gaza?
Standard of living isn't everything.

The Arabs living in Israel live on their knees.

The Gaza Arabs live standing up like a Man!!

btw I believe Patriotic Americans would behave exactly like the Gaza Arabs if we faced the same situation. (at least I hope we would!)

Last edited:
Originally posted by cbi0090
The hatred goes both ways but at least the Isrealis have the decency to not use their own women and children in harms way or used as cannon fodder. Seems every time I read something some muslim says, he always prefaces it with "God willing". Well, has it ever occurred to these morons that God isn't willing? Maybe they are on the shitty end of the stick because they are on the wrong side? If they demonstrated some decency and care about their own families maybe God might think a bit more highly of them? Instead they listen and let these racist mullas encourage their children to sacrifice themselves as suicide bombers and support thugs that pick these kinds of fights and then cry about it when they get their butts kicked. The dumb asses put their own families in harms way to prove what? That's God's on their side? BS, There is nothing chosen about them. It's their own unjustified egos and spiteful attitudes that causes their own woes. Why Isreal puts up with them at all is a wonder to me.

This is the kind of posts you get when the "what the hell is a palestinian refugee?" crowd decides to participate and "contribute" to the debate.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad to hear you do not belong to this infamous crowd anymore, editec : )

Last edited:

btw I believe Patriotic Americans would behave exactly like the Gaza Arabs if we faced the same situation. (at least I hope we would!)

Arabs in Israel have all the rights of Jews living in Israel. They have the right to vote and to equal representation.

Gaza Arabs live standing up like a Man? You are as dumb as your statement.

Do you hope that americans would strap bombs to their own children and send them off to kill others children too?

They now have world wide attention to their plight.

Hamas tactics have worked ,and Israel is seen more and more by the world as the racist, fascist state that it is.
showing how little you actually care for the civilians that got killed
same as hamas

you are wrong
as usual

Hamas with their aims and willing to die for those never fear Israeli army .
even if they got killed or injured .

José;974785 said:
This is the kind of posts you get when the "what the hell is a palestinian refugee?" crowd decides to participate and "contribute" to the debate.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad to hear you do not belong to this infamous crowd anymore, editec : )

Oh goodie!

I have once again gained your respect.

Not to make too much of it, but Jose, gaining your respect or losing it isn't my primary motivation for penning what I pen.

I still think that dropping care packages to the people of GAZA, for example, is not an insult to their dignity.

Based on your response to that suggestion, and the absurd position you took that attempted to fault me for not providing a "definitive solution" to the Palestinian issue, along with my modest suggestion for an approach to pouring oils on troubled waters, I currently place you in the "unthinking partisan bragadaccio crowd" right along with the types who come in here saying things like "all arabs are animals" crowd.

I like you, generally speaking, and look forward to reading your posts, because I often find them insightful,, but who the fuck are you to demand that of me?

Thinking that you can corner me into imposing a solution on this issue is absurd.

I won't let the Zionists do that to me, and I won't let the Palestinians zealots do it to me, either.

Last edited:
Originally posted by editec
Oh goodie!

I have once again gained your respect.

Not to make too much of it, but Jose, gaining your respect or losing it isn't my primary motivation for penning what I pen.

I still think that dropping care packages to the people of GAZA, for example, is not an insult to their dignity.

Based on your response to that suggestion, and the absurd position you took that attempted to fault me for not providing a "definitive solution" to the Palestinian issue, along with my modest suggestion for an approach to pouring oils on troubled waters, I currently place you in the "unthinking partisan bragadaccio crowd" right along with the types who come in here saying things like "all arabs are animals" crowd.

I like you, generally speaking, and look forward to reading your posts, because I often find them insightful,, but who the fuck are you to demand that of me?

Thinking that you can corner me into imposing a solution on this issue is absurd.

I won't let the Zionists do that to me, and I won't let the Palestinians zealots do it to me, either.

It's absolutely amazing that your angry reaction came after this post:

Editec

I must confess that my first reaction to your peace proposal (“bombardment” of care packages) was:

“Editec’s plan would be a marvelous FIRST STEP, and I repeat, FIRST STEP, towards the reconciliation of those two peoples and the eventual democratization of Palestine!!”

To tell you the truth, I had a feeling you were also presenting this plan as nothing but a first step, but since you didn’t make any explicit mention to the eventual recognition of palestinian’s rights and aspirations as a people and mind reading is not one of my powers, I was obliged to treat your proposal as a definitive, complete peace plan.

I firmly believe that confidence building measures are extremely important to solve this conflict as long as they are not regarded as a substitute for the establishment of a desegregated state in Palestine.

Assuming you also see those measures as intermediary steps towards the desegregation of Palestine, I humbly take my words back.

I even took my words back!!

And don't blame me for having fallen in love with the jewish version of South Africa under apartheid and getting mad when others point this out to you.

It's your problem not mine.

They now have world wide attention to their plight.

Hamas tactics have worked ,and Israel is seen more and more by the world as the racist, fascist state that it is.

And Hamas is a Non-fascist group then?

Forum List

Back