Hamas: We'll Fight to the Last Civilian

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by Annie, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    While the leadership tries to avoid death:

washingtonpost.com

2. DavidS

DavidS Anti-Tea Party Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    The IDF has already gained control of most of the Gaza strip with only 1 soldier's death being reported. Somehow methinks Gaza isn't quite the graveyard that Hamas wants it to be, baruch Hashem.

3. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    Heres the problem Dave, you can kill them all and you will only be seen as a monster by the rest of the world.

Israel will never be seen the same by the world. You are now in the gutter with Bush in the worlds eyes.

The path to peace is not paved with the blood of children.

4. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Which probably explains this:

The Associated Press: Arabs demand UN call for immediate cease-fire

But didn't 'take' and of course the blame for that falls on, ta da, the US:

U.N. Security Council fails to reach Gaza consensus - CNN.com

5. DavidS

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    The UN's call for Israel to stop fighting Hamas is about as ludicrious as it is irrelevant. When the UN "authorized" the US to go into Afghanistan, I found it hilarious. This is the same thing - we're here to wipe them out, completely and without remorse. When we are done, there will be nothing left of Hamas and the people of Gaza will look to Fatah. If Gaza can be anything like the West Bank, then peace can truly be achieved.

The UN should be a place for diplomacy and such, but the security council is irrelevant. When the UNSC called for Russia to stop fighting in South Ossetia, did Russia listen? Did Russia care? DId we care when we invaded Iraq?

6. DavidS

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    The rest of the world's opinion of Israel is irrelevant. We've been as monsters for decades. How many resolutions were there in the UN when rockets were landing just feet away from classrooms full of Kindergartners in Sderdot? The rest of the world is backwards and hypocritical. If any border nation were firing 10,000 rockets into any one of these other countries, they wouldn't hesitate to go in and do what Israel is doing. We have no idea what people say to each other privately and the politics behind it all.

Irrelevant. Who was it that said "I'm not going to Washington to seek their good opinions."

Peace? How can you talk peace when thousands of rockets were falling in Israel? That's not peace.

Guess how many armed conflicts the world has had with a military under Nazi control since World War 2? Zero. Why? We wiped them out.

That's what we'll do here and I certainly hope Hezbollah is watching.

7. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,439
    you know that she knows nothing about the history of the region and only concerns herself with terrorists?

in other words, you may as well be banging your head against the wall. no country has to justify its right to defend itself....

except Israel, of course. But don't worry, there's no anti-semitism involved.

8. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    How many Israelis are dead and how many Palestinians are dead?

Who is on whos land?

I will remember you dont care what the world thinks.

I will remember you dont care what the US thinks.

Maybe its far past time to end the money the US sends to Israel?

9. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    Oh yes Jillian I fully expect to be called ugly names.

You see I can disagree with the actions of your country and still love my family members who are jewish. I have Blood realitives who mean very much to me who happen to be jewish.

I love them and respect their religion. I dont like the way Israel is "securing peace". I think it will backfire , I think it will make things horribly worse, I think more jewish children will Die because of it , I think more palestinian children will Die because of it.

You charactorize it as defense, I charactorize it as horrible policy which will make the entire world a much worse place to live in.

So in your crazed mind that makes me a anti semite?

Sad very sad, its just like the Bush people calling me an unpatriotic American for not wanting to kill Iraqi children.

10. DavidS

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    For how many years did they send how many rockets into civilian towns of Israel?

Good point! They are on our land. Israel captured Gaza and the West Bank during the 1967 6-day war. Under your logic, they should all be evicted.

Sunni Man will convert to Judaism and commit Aliyah and pledge his alliegeance to the IDF before that happens.