Covington High School Students About To Get PAID!

'CNN’s Bakari Sellers deleted a tweet saying that someone should punch Sandmann and his classmates in the face.'

Covington Catholic Students Are Considering Legal Action

So you still don't understand the vast chasm of difference between "CNN" and "a tweet".

That's SO cute.

Congratulations on figuring out how to Google though.
He doesn't understand the difference between an opinion and stating a fact.

I can say the kid acts like a moron and I'd like to punch him in the face. That's my opinion. And that's why Trump doesn't get sued for his tweets.

Trevor Noah said it on tv. Or he said he'd like to punch the kid or something along those lines. That's his opinion. As Trump said people at his rallies should be shut up.

And the woman on SNL who offered bjs to anyone who punched the kid .... I think she was kidding .. sort of like Hustler and Jerry Falwell.

Now if I said the kid is a racist who hates women and has sex with priests for money .... then facts would be good. It may be true, and wouldn't surprise me in the least, but I'm not asserting it as a fact. (-: But if I asserted it as a fact, and caused the punk, I mean child, some damages I guess I could be sued. Because he is only a public figure in a very limited sense.

But he's not different from Dan Hoag in a legal standpoint. And look what's been said about him.

It is sort of interesting how the kid became sort of a public figure though.

And yet ------------------- you still can't show us any evidence of CNN saying "somebody should punch that kid in the face".
You've got Google, moron. When this story happened it was being shown a LOT.....but suddenly Pelosi and snowflakes get amnesia. "I don't remember my fellow Democrat saying such a thing'. :p Bwuhahaha.....

*I* don't need a Google, moron --- *I* didn't make the claim.
No, you just claim vile PsOS like CNN, who chose to go after KIDS instead of the 'Stolen Valor' Vet and a Black Hate Group, did / said nothing wrong.

I wouldn't know if they "did nothing wrong". That would be asserting a negative, which is why I didn't do so. But it's informative that that doesn't stop you from putting the words in my mouth, isn't it.

Actually what I said was "show me the EVIDENCE" that they did so. Or that anyone did so. That was over two weeks ago and I got nothing. Zero. Bupkis. Sweet Fanny Adams. The Void.

'CNN’s Bakari Sellers deleted a tweet saying that someone should punch Sandmann and his classmates in the face.'

So you still don't understand the vast chasm of difference between "CNN" and "a tweet".

That's SO cute.

I can say the kid acts like a moron and I'd like to punch him in the face. That's my opinion. And that's why Trump doesn't get sued for his tweets.

Trevor Noah said it on tv. Or he said he'd like to punch the kid or something along those lines. That's his opinion. As Trump said people at his rallies should be shut up.

And the woman on SNL who offered bjs to anyone who punched the kid .... I think she was kidding .. sort of like Hustler and Jerry Falwell.

Now if I said the kid is a racist who hates women and has sex with priests for money .... then facts would be good. It may be true, and wouldn't surprise me in the least, but I'm not asserting it as a fact. (-: But if I asserted it as a fact, and caused the punk, I mean child, some damages I guess I could be sued. Because he is only a public figure in a very limited sense.

But he's not different from Dan Hoag in a legal standpoint. And look what's been said about him.

I'm still smacking my lips at the delicious irony of how the partisan parrots that bend over backward to find a confrontational facial expression so "innocent" ------- are the same wags who trot in with caricatures of Alexandrio Ocasio-Cortez perverted to find her facial expression so "booga booga be very afraid".

Can't make this place up.

That's SO cute.

I'm still smacking my lips at the delicious irony of how the partisan parrots that bend over backward to find a confrontational facial expression so "innocent" ------- are the same wags who trot in with caricatures of Alexandrio Ocasio-Cortez perverted to find her facial expression so "booga booga be very afraid".

Can't make something up? You just did .

The truth of the matter is that the confrontation was initiated by the lying, toothless old creep beating his fucking drum in the kids face.

Far from returning the confronting intimidation, the kid merely smiled in return.

I do have one question for you and the other steeple lying about what happened is this - are you radical leftist by nature and so gravitate towards the left, or did you decide to be a good little soldier for the left and so have become a liar?

That's SO cute.

The truth of the matter is that the confrontation was initiated by the lying, toothless old creep beating his fucking drum in the kids face.

Far from returning the confronting intimidation, the kid merely smiled in return.

I do have one question for you and the other steeple lying about what happened is this - are you radical leftist by nature and so gravitate towards the left, or did you decide to be a good little soldier for the left and so have become a liar?

Actually you just proved my point.

Polly wanna cracker?

That's SO cute.

Actually you just proved my point.

Polly wanna cracker?
What point is that, hack?

"The legal team behind Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann are sending letters to various media organizations, celebrities and politicians it says completely misrepresented the confrontation between the teenager and Native American activists last month and potentially defamed their client.

Most of mainstream media and others vilified
Sandmann, other students and Covington Catholic High School in general when the youths were shown on camera wearing MAGA hats in Washington, D.C., where they had participated in the Jan. 18 March for Life rally.

Despite clarification and
apologies from many, comedian Bill Maher continued to denigrate Sandmann a week later.

McMurtry is joined in his legal campaign by lawyer L. Lin Wood of Atlanta. The letters tell the media outlets and individuals named to preserve all documents or recoded material associated with the incident, including emails connected with reporting the event.

"We are "very confident that we are going to prevail” and “attain justice.” At minimum, justice will come in the form of apologies and retractions, and could include further litigation", Lawyer Todd McMurtry.
-- McMurtry is joined in his legal campaign by lawyer L. Lin Wood of Atlanta"

Freshman D-Rep Ilhan Omar, already under fire for Anti-Semitic remarks, actually defamed and attacked the Covington High School kids AFTER she knew the fake news stories against them had been debunked:

"Freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) is getting slammed on social media for attacking the Covington Catholic students Tuesday night, even after media outlets admitted to misreporting the viral encounter between the students and the Native American elder.

Omar
claimed in a now-deleted tweet Tuesday night that Covington student Nick Sandmann and his friends had taunted black protesters and yelled racist epithets at the men before Native American activist Nathan Phillips approached them, even though video evidence of the encounter showed the black protesters hurling insults at the boys."

Rep. Ilhan Omar Spreads Fake News with Attack on Covington Students

Perhaps, like her D-Senator counter-parts who engaged in sexual misconduct, Omar might just use TAX DOLLARS to pay for the Covington Law Suit against her, should she refuse to apologize to them.

:p

Lawyers For Covington Student Sending Warning Letters To Media, Celebrities

Good-Luck-WIth-That.jpg

That's SO cute.

"The truth of the matter is that the confrontation was initiated by the lying, toothless old creep beating his fucking drum in the kids face."

Assuming this is true, so what. The kid voluntarily put himself at a protest and got on TV

You can have an opinion about the native American and others can have opinions about the kid. My personal one is that the third group of protestors really ginned it up. The kid and his buds were just punks in MAGA hats whose priests and parents should never have allowed out of Kentucky, and the home of the fake Ark or whatever. LOL

Last edited:
"The legal team behind Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann are sending letters to various media organizations, celebrities and politicians it says completely misrepresented the confrontation between the teenager and Native American activists last month and potentially defamed their client.

Sandmann, other students and Covington Catholic High School in general when the youths were shown on camera wearing MAGA hats in Washington, D.C., where they had participated in the Jan. 18 March for Life rally.

apologies from many, comedian Bill Maher continued to denigrate Sandmann a week later.

McMurtry is joined in his legal campaign by lawyer L. Lin Wood of Atlanta. The letters tell the media outlets and individuals named to preserve all documents or recoded material associated with the incident, including emails connected with reporting the event.

"We are "very confident that we are going to prevail” and “attain justice.” At minimum, justice will come in the form of apologies and retractions, and could include further litigation", Lawyer Todd McMurtry.

Freshman D-Rep Ilhan Omar, already under fire for Anti-Semitic remarks, actually defamed and attacked the Covington High School kids AFTER she knew the fake news stories against them had been debunked:

"Freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) is getting slammed on social media for attacking the Covington Catholic students Tuesday night, even after media outlets admitted to misreporting the viral encounter between the students and the Native American elder.

Omar
claimed in a now-deleted tweet Tuesday night that Covington student Nick Sandmann and his friends had taunted black protesters and yelled racist epithets at the men before Native American activist Nathan Phillips approached them, even though video evidence of the encounter showed the black protesters hurling insults at the boys."

Perhaps, like her D-Senator counter-parts who engaged in sexual misconduct, Omar might just use TAX DOLLARS to pay for the Covington Law Suit against her, should she refuse to apologize to them.

By the way OP, here's the latest on that Sean Spicer libel suit that was promised last July:

--- More on this nondeveloping story as it continues to not-develop.

That's SO cute.

"The truth of the matter is that the confrontation was initiated by the lying, toothless old creep beating his fucking drum in the kids face."

Assuming this is true, so what. The kid voluntarily put himself at a protest and got on TV

You can have an opinion about the native American and others can have opinions about the kid. My personal one is that the third group of protestors really ginned it up. The kid and his buds were just punks in MAGA hats whose priests and parents should never have allowed out of Kentucky, and the home of the fake Ark or whatever. LOL
You don't have to ASSUME what I said is true .All you have to do is watch what actually happened and be honest enough to say what occurred

All you radical leftist hacks cling to your unintelligent gospel despite all the evidence to the contrary.

You sheeple are downright Orwellian these days .

That's SO cute.

You don't have to ASSUME what I said is true .All you have to do is watch what actually happened and be honest enough to say what occurred

All you radical leftist hacks cling to your unintelligent gospel despite all the evidence to the contrary.

You sheeple are downright Orwellian these days .

You assume much, grasshopper.

That's SO cute.

There isn't any debate about what occurred. It's right here:

rtrlten781333-1548181884.jpg

I could post the video but the Smirking Gun wouldn't move in it.

Omar

The dumb suit to no where.

Editorial, opinion, spin... never prove libel.

Little twit trying to get rich without working.

Omar

The dumb suit to no where.

Editorial, opinion, spin... never prove libel.

Little twit trying to get rich without working.

Chief Little Drum lied about Nam, he is dismissed.

There isn't any debate about what occurred. It's right here:

rtrlten781333-1548181884.jpg

I could post the video but the Smirking Gun wouldn't move in it.

I'd happily smirk atchu Pogo.

Forum List

Back