Covid hospitalizations on the rise

i often catch myself responding to the current political gestalt thinking that i'm a tool for them Luiza

kinda fits the OP, which has been cyclical over what now? 3-4 years?

~S~
Feel sure you are right .
Reinforcement is always best served by repetition.
As per chapter one for Mind Control and as popularised by dear Joseph Goebbels .
Of course the whole point of the exercise is to make you feel you are caught up in a mess and need advice , help and solutions .All to be solved by Dear Leader / State etc
But I have seen that you are a strong and independent minded person who will come to your own researched conclusions in your own good time .
Unfortunately most people are congenitally handicapped or very easily hypnotised .
So inwardly I feel intellectually depressed and might even take up an interest in something like alcohol under the delusion that it could help . Not .

Not Concerned in the least bit. Fully Vaccinated, Never had COVID in the Past, and Living Large.

Congrats to you too, Norm.
You just do not seem to understand that your individual result has no bearing in itself on a final conclusion .
It is all about percentages and probabilities .
If you have been a fortunate person , good luck to you .
But do not confuse a specific single instance with a total population conclusion .

Month over month, Covid hospitalizations have jumped 87% month over month. COVID hospitalizations on the rise as U.S. enters Labor Day weekend

Anyone (especially those non-vaxxed people) out there concerned?
I'm concerned that you need to get your shot and stay safe
We're all in this toooogetherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Always always always listen to the experts

Will the New COVID-19 Shot Be Free?
Most Americans will receive the shot cost-free through their insurance. For uninsured Americans, the Biden administration is working on a program that will offer free shots at pharmacies. That program might not be available on the same day the shots are authorized but is expected to be up and running within a couple of weeks of the date.
Uninsured Americans will have immediate access to the shots for free at community health centers and individual providers as soon as they roll out.
How Many People Will Get a Booster Shot?
Historically, vaccine uptake decreases each time a new coronavirus shot is offered.
Just 17% of Americans as of May rolled up their sleeves for the latest round of shots offered. That’s a steep drop from the first shot, which saw 81% of the population roll up their sleeves.
But there are reasons to be hopeful that uptake of the shots could be higher this time around. A survey from KFF found that more than half of adults said they are likely to get another COVID-19 booster shot if it’s offered annually like the flu shot.

81 % rolled up dey sleeves for the first shot
Jesus h

We are indeed a nation of frigging retards

How many were forced with the threat of losing thier jobs......to many

In your arm? Apparently not, Captain Obvious. But thanks for backing me up!

CaptainObviousYouAreWelcome.png

And thanks to the CCP covid started here in 2019.
So what elections are happening in 2023 that would be affected by Covid as you stated is going to happen? Oh wait I think there is a special election today. I cant remember what state but maybe that is what you were talking about.

So what elections are happening in 2023 that would be affected by Covid as you stated is going to happen? Oh wait I think there is a special election today. I cant remember what state but maybe that is what you were talking about.
We maybe heading for another shutdown in 2024 like in 2020 if the dirtbag Democrats and their GOP lackeys are worried that Trump may win.

it started 4 years ago in 2019 so its only a few months head start genius.
Of course why didnt I think of that! This entire thing was manufactured in 2019 to affect one candidates ability to get elected in 2024. Everyone is in on it!

Forum List

Back