Covid hospitalizations on the rise

Last edited:
Only in less than 1% of cases.

From Purdues own studies.

And this:

You going to keep linking articles that fail to show the fda said opioids arent addictive? Purdue studies and government studies are two different things. They arent interchangeable. You're an idiot, flailing around like this. It's embarrassing.

You going to keep linking articles that fail to show the fda said opioids arent addictive? Purdue studies and government studies are two different things. They arent interchangeable. You're an idiot, flailing around like this. It's embarrassing.

Derp much? The FDA used Purdues studies to approve labels never used before, without independent testing.

Old news. Perdue eventually succeeded in bribing the FDA official in charge. He then went to work for Perdue. The FDA sucked. Perdue sucked far more.

Most interesting link .
But unlikely to be of interest on a wide basis because the villains of the piece are the majority of all people , and very few people react kindly to being told they are stupid and should be restricted in their ability to make decisions etc .
The author is new to me and I would have loved to have discussed with him the Gullibility angle which suggesrts that anything up to 95% of all people are either stupid and/or gullible .
Hardly a proposition to lead to popularity and therefore never a subject you will ever see or hear discussed widely and NEVER by politicians or bureaucrats -- for obvioius reasons ..
Totally depressing .

Hardly a proposition to lead to popularity and therefore never a subject you will ever see or hear discussed widely and NEVER by politicians or bureaucrats -- for obvioius reasons ..
Totally depressing .
i often catch myself responding to the current political gestalt thinking that i'm a tool for them Luiza

kinda fits the OP, which has been cyclical over what now? 3-4 years?

~S~

Forum List

Back