Covid hospitalizations on the rise

And Ivermectin prevents replication of the SARs in the process. Which was proven all over the world with Drastically lower death rates.
Replication. Thinking that it's mainly the pH changes, comparative to hydroxychloroquine.

blackhhawk What a stupid response.

Now you give a foolish response. You need to deal with reality not your fantasies.,
You need to learn how to spell Blackhawk. I do deal with reality I will let you who continue to worship at the alter of Fauci live in fantasyland. What is clear is you don’t even believe the bullshit you post you just want to argue for the sake of arguing that is a massive waste of my time so you have a nice day.

You need to learn how to spell Blackhawk. I do deal with reality I will let you who continue to worship at the alter of Fauci live in fantasyland. What is clear is you don’t even believe the bullshit you post you just want to argue for the sake of arguing that is a massive waste of my time so you have a nice day.
Now you are babbling. Go take your meds, you will feel better.

And docks (weakly) to not "latches onto" as one very desperate, lying faker here would have all believe,
By all means, enjoy your parasite medicine. Just beware of the many potential side effects listed on the warning label.. including death.

And docks (weakly) to not "latches onto" as one very desperate, lying faker here would have all believe,
By all means, enjoy your parasite medicine. Just beware of the many potential side effects listed on the warning label.. including death.
COVID-19 early treatment: real-time analysis of 3,315 studies

Back in the day higher numbers of Vaxxed were getting it. I remember people just going its because so many were Vaxxed.
Yeah. They were saying that because it's logical. If the vast majority of the people are vaccinated, unless the vaccine is 100% effective, it's likely that more vaccinated people will still get it. But that involves understanding probability and math, so maybe you didn't bother.
LMAO what a great vax lol
Seems like a shitty vax to me. I've not bothered with any beyond the first one.

But that doesn't justify the idiot lies of the anti-vaxxers. There is zero evidence the being vaccinated makes one MORE likely to get covid. It's just a provocative lie that unscrupulous people throw out because they don't have real arguments.

Yeah. They were saying that because it's logical. If the vast majority of the people are vaccinated, unless the vaccine is 100% effective, it's likely that more vaccinated people will still get it. But that involves understanding probability and math, so maybe you didn't bother.

Seems like a shitty vax to me. I've not bothered with any beyond the first one.

But that doesn't justify the idiot lies of the anti-vaxxers. There is zero evidence the being vaccinated makes one MORE likely to get covid. It's just a provocative lie that unscrupulous people throw out because they don't have real arguments.
Experimental vax with plenty of issues. While cheap cures were available. BS

Now to your Labels. Anti Vaxxers. Never had an issue til this one. Why? Im not their lab rat. Oh well.

Experimental vax with plenty of issues. While cheap cures were available. BS

Now to your Labels. Anti Vaxxers. Never had an issue til this one. Why? Im not their lab rat. Oh well.
That doesn't justify the idiot lies of the anti-vaxxers. There is zero evidence that being vaccinated makes one MORE likely to get covid. It's just a provocative lie that unscrupulous people throw out because they don't have real arguments.

That doesn't justify the idiot lies of the anti-vaxxers. There is zero evidence that being vaccinated makes one MORE likely to get covid. It's just a provocative lie that unscrupulous people throw out because they don't have real arguments.
BS They redifined it for Covid. Most traditional vaccines gave you immunity. Not here. Then the message kept changing on Covid. Immunity nope til less chance to die lol.

They also ditched natural immunity when it had far longer protection than vaxx.

And there is your Labelling BS again.

I had every vaccine til this. But this one was Pure BS

BS They redifined it for Covid. Most traditional vaccines gave you immunity. Not here. Then the message kept changing on Covid. Immunity nope til less chance to die lol.

They also ditched natural immunity when it had far longer protection than vaxx.
Uh hmm and none of that backs up the bogus claim the getting the vax makes one more likely to get covid. That's what we're talking about, remember?
And there is your Labelling BS again.

I had every vaccine til this. But this one was Pure BS
OK. But most of this crap IS coming from anti-fax groups and websites. In any case, I'm not disputing the weak effectiveness of the vaccines, and I agree there are good reasons to be cautious about taking them. I respect your decision. I'm just calling bullshit on the idiotic claim referenced above.

Good to see California report that they have found their first flu patient of the year .
New York still looks for its first , though two or three people might have had a common cold .

We maybe heading for another shutdown in 2024 like in 2020 if the dirtbag Democrats and their GOP lackeys are worried that Trump may win.
Except this time ,instead of the Gov shutting us all down, they may have 'printed' themselves into shutting themselves down

We're a broke nation, and we got this way due to trillions in subsidies doled out due to the first shutdown

~S~

Forum List

Back