Covid hospitalizations on the rise

libs still not aware that every icu in the world was pushing/making all sick people get the fauci protocol of ventilator and remdeathisvir? to kill them so they can mark it down as died from convid?

libs are/were so concerned about China and elections yet they refuse to see/educate themselves on the ALREADY happening 15 minute cities and social credit score system there coming to the rest of the world.

Why would non-vaccinated be concerned?

Yep, hospitals filling up with fully vaxxed folks.

another correlation vs. causation shenanigan

I am sure as Hell not falling for any of that bullshit, now.

Democrats should pay a heavy price for lying.

Now idiots, will go out again and do what they are told to do by big Pharma

~S~

i bet 99 percent of all libs worldwide have no idea what they have done to themselves and are in strict denial.
!5 consecutive posts . World record?
Applaud your strong feelings but do not lose site of the fact that it is very rare that you are able to "de- stupidify" a stupid and gullible person .
Really they should be gently put to eternal sleep but some might consider that extreme . I think it is is too kind ,. But, hey ho, we need decent psychopaths to keep things moving .

Need a new lock down so we can have more mail in votes again.

For their safety could catch covid getting off their lazy asses, fitting symbol of the DNC, and go vote.

Hey moron it was Purdue Pharma pushing it, not the government you dumb piece of shit. It's why they had to pay out that huge sum you fucking moron. Purdue is not the government.

No shit, because of FDA approving it as non addictive.

Do you need a picture drawn moron.

de- stupidify

1693841991315.png

surfin' that up was just plain stupid.......~S~

Forum List

Back