Courage? Eric Trump is dumber than his dad?

Trump Family Courage

trump-jr-elephant-tail1.jpg
Trump is a rapist and you have to ask that question? What is wrong with you?

Seriously how many women has Bill molested since he married Hillary is it more than 2 dozen?

You don't deny that Trump is a rapist. Very interesting. Your immorality is noted.

Trump only stands accused. First case brought by this woman was thrown out in California.

On the other hand we know bloody well that Bill's a serial adulterer with Gennifer and Monica AND sexually harassed Paula Jones.

And those are proven. FACTS,

Actually, we only know Bill was accused.

We know Bill settled out of court with Jones, practically an admission of guilt. A the number of times he has been accused should be taken into consideration too. Remember Hillary also excepts pies of money from Saudi Arabia who punishes the rape victim. Hillary did the same with her husbands accusers by going after anyway possible from calling trailer trash to gold diggers or just insane.

Very interesting. So it's fair to assume that all of Trump's court settlements are admissions of guilt?

Trump Family Courage

Seriously how many women has Bill molested since he married Hillary is it more than 2 dozen?

You don't deny that Trump is a rapist. Very interesting. Your immorality is noted.

Trump only stands accused. First case brought by this woman was thrown out in California.

On the other hand we know bloody well that Bill's a serial adulterer with Gennifer and Monica AND sexually harassed Paula Jones.

We know Bill settled out of court with Jones, practically an admission of guilt. A the number of times he has been accused should be taken into consideration too. Remember Hillary also excepts pies of money from Saudi Arabia who punishes the rape victim. Hillary did the same with her husbands accusers by going after anyway possible from calling trailer trash to gold diggers or just insane.

Very interesting. So it's fair to assume that all of Trump's court settlements are admissions of guilt?
Name some that concern sexual harassment or accusations of rape.

Eric Trump demonstrates a lot of courage by wearing a 1980s Gordon Gekko hairstyle.

Trump absolutely should address Billy's indescretions and the way hilly treated the women he raped. Hammer that one home.

Trump Family Courage

Why didn't Chelsea Clinton stop her dad from banging interns and cheating on Hillary?

I just read the poor woman's account of the rape, given Bill's documented behavior I believe he raped her.

Trump Family Courage

I just read the poor woman's account of the rape, given Bill's documented behavior I believe he raped her.

I think, with any of these allegations, they need to be proven true first.

Did Trump rape a 13 yr old?

Trump Family Courage

Go read the woman's account, then read Linda Tripp's insider account. Its he said she said but if you take multiple accounts and admissions into consideration its overwhelmingly more likely than less.

Trump absolutely should address Billy's indescretions and the way hilly treated the women he raped. Hammer that one home.
I really hope the buffoon does try to go there. Of course he'll know better than to accuse Bill Clinton of rape, because he knows there is absolutely zero evidence supporting that.

And if he goes that route, he will get his ass sued, right after Hillary tears the adulterous sleazeball a new asshole with you know, actual proof, such as his own words and documented actions.

Go read the woman's account, then read Linda Tripp's insider account. Its he said she said but if you take multiple accounts and admissions into consideration its overwhelmingly more likely than less.
Your last line should have read:

Its he said, she said but, if you take into account what a partisan hack I am, it's overwhelmingly clear that I am just making shit up.

Your last line should have read:

Its he said, she said but, if you take into account what a partisan hack I am, it's overwhelmingly clear that I am just making shit up.

Hey dummy why are you flinging a personal attack out there? Adults are having a conversation go sit at the kids table.

The left attacking a candidate's kids, shocker.
Kid? He is a 32 year-old man who is part of daddy's campaign.

Why didn't Chelsea Clinton stop her dad from banging interns and cheating on Hillary?

In Hillary's 2nd book she says Bill committed adultery.
Where is proof that Trump raped anyone?
Donald Trump's ex-wife once claimed he 'raped' her

The left attacking a candidate's kids, shocker.

And then she said "that was the divorce, I was after increasing the settlement". It is a credit to Donald Trump that after an acrimonious divorce he was still able to recognize his ex wife's worth. She is an executive with his company today. And one of his most loyal supporters.

Imagine your mom claiming in court she was raped by your dad.

Then your dad goes all over the city you live in with Marla Maples with everyone knowing they are having an affair while still married to your mother.

Trump disrespects his wife, his son, his mistress, the institution of marriage and the rest of his family.

And Republicans, the party of the family, defends that. They can see nothing wrong with what he's done.

And then she said "that was the divorce, I was after increasing the settlement". It is a credit to Donald Trump that after an acrimonious divorce he was still able to recognize his ex wife's worth. She is an executive with his company today. And one of his most loyal supporters.

So you are saying the lying dishonest left is again telling only half the story, thank you.

Yea, a real credit:

The scandal was seriously affecting the Trump children. Donny junior was being ridiculed at the Buckley School. Ivancka had been in tears at Chapin. When Donald and Marla Maples attended the same Elton John concert, Donny junior cried, for his father had told the children he would give Marla Maples up. “The children are all wrecks,” Ivana told Liz Smith. “I don’t know how Donald can say they are great and fine. Ivancka now comes home from school crying, ‘Mommy, does it mean I’m not going to be Ivancka Trump anymore?’ Little Eric asks me, ‘Is it true you are going away and not coming back?’ ” However cavalier Ivana’s public behavior was, in private she often cried. Once her husband’s co-conspirator, she told friends that she now felt she was his victim.

After The Gold Rush

Forum List

Back