Courage? Eric Trump is dumber than his dad?

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
. He said his dad "really took the high ground where he had the opportunity to go very, very low.

"I’m really proud of him for doing that. And I think a lot of people recognize that," Eric Trump said. "I don’t know, I think that took a lot of courage in so many regards and I think he really answered that well and took the high ground and kept the high road."

Born to wealth really screws some people up.

Supposedly, The Donald, according to his son "demonstrated a lot of courage in so many regards" for not mentioning President Clinton's infidelities in front of Chelsea.

What is wrong with that warped clueless family? Where do they get their concept of courage from?

The Donald was more likely scared shitless of going there after being pummeled by Bill's wife for seventy of ninety minutes in front of 84 million voters. He feared what 'prepared' Hillary would respond.

And if Trump were suddenly hit with a splinter of decency he would have never mentioned it at all.

Eric doesn't know his father cheated on his wife? We can't let that family anywhere near the White House.

Trump Family Courage

trump-jr-elephant-tail1.jpg

BluesLegend, post: 15406611
The left attacking a candidate's kids, shocker.

The kids are in the campaign. What he said is stupid. Can you raise a point that it's not stupid.

Was The Donald exhibiting courage in your mind?

Kid? He is a 32 year-old man who is part of daddy's campaign.

Why didn't Chelsea Clinton stop her dad from banging interns and cheating on Hillary?

Trump is a rapist and you have to ask that question? What is wrong with you?

Seriously how many women has Bill molested since he married Hillary is it more than 2 dozen?

Trump Family Courage

trump-jr-elephant-tail1.jpg

Why didn't Chelsea Clinton stop her dad from banging interns and cheating on Hillary?

Seriously how many women has Bill molested since he married Hillary is it more than 2 dozen?

You don't deny that Trump is a rapist. Very interesting. Your immorality is noted.

Of course he's going to back his father.

You bloody left wing wankers have no problem excusing Chelsea for raving about her predator father and her enabling mother.

:lol:

Of course he's going to back his father.

You bloody left wing wankers have no problem excusing Chelsea for raving about her predator father and her enabling mother.

:lol:
I have no idea what you are talking about.

4226c0c2c02fada4d1b2d4f2f3c8dd34.jpg

In Hillary's 2nd book she says Bill committed adultery.
Where is proof that Trump raped anyone?

Forum List

Back