Could you ever have sex with someone who played in a pile of rats like the woman in this video?

I have dated a technician in a P3 viral lab. I have dated nurses.

I kind of assume my dates will shower.

Shower or no shower, playing while a pile of rats go through your clothing and over your body is just nasty.

Rats are nasty. I am not arguing that. But having them run over you does not contaminate you for the rest of your life. That issue is in your head, not the real world.

Everyone has gotten shit on their hand when wiping their ass. (sorry for the vulgarity) If showering doesn't matter in her case, then every hand you have ever shaken or touched had someone else's shit on it.

Shower or no shower, playing while a pile of rats go through your clothing and over your body is just nasty.

Rats are nasty. I am not arguing that. But having them run over you does not contaminate you for the rest of your life. That issue is in your head, not the real world.

Everyone has gotten shit on their hand when wiping their ass. (sorry for the vulgarity) If showering doesn't matter in her case, then every hand you have ever shaken or touched had someone else's shit on it.

Too nasty for my taste.

Low IQ people.

LOL. Has nothing to do with IQ...it's just nasty.
Sure it does. Stupid people do stupid things.

Yeah, like say this has something to do with IQ.
It does. Sorry you can't wrap your head around that.

Are you stupid?

No...your poop-flinger attitude proves that you are the stupid one.
Oh I'm sorry... do you need a tissue, idiot?

Low IQ people.

LOL. Has nothing to do with IQ...it's just nasty.
Sure it does. Stupid people do stupid things.

Yeah, like say this has something to do with IQ.
It does. Sorry you can't wrap your head around that.

Are you stupid?
Nothing wrong with playing with rats or hamsters or gerbils or whatever if they are disease free.

Believing in birferism is indeed a genetic abnormality, for instance.

Or believing that Cruz is not possessed by Lucifer is another example.

Forum List

Back