Could you ever have sex with someone who played in a pile of rats like the woman in this video?

Playing with rats might get you a bacterial infection called Leptospirosis spread from rats urine.
It can lead to kidney or liver failure even death. Can be treated if caught early by taking antibiotics Amoxicillin or Doxycycline.

Playing with rats might get you a bacterial infection called Leptospirosis spread from rats urine.
It can lead to kidney or liver failure even death. Can be treated if caught early by taking antibiotics Amoxicillin or Doxycycline.
Listen, Debbie Downer, you got the drugs you asked for so knock it off.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ That.

Or any woman for that matter. Or at least any decent woman.

Nobody really wants a decent woman. With the divorce rate what it is, the likelihood of having some fantasy "forever and ever" partner that will be there through thick and thin is very likely not going to happen.

So the best a good man can hope for is a sex crazed slut that will hopefully keep herself free from disease until the tramp runs off with the AC repair guy. :lol:

Nobody really wants a decent woman. With the divorce rate what it is, the likelihood of having some fantasy "forever and ever" partner that will be there through thick and thin is very likely not going to happen.

So the best a good man can hope for is a sex crazed slut that will hopefully keep herself free from disease until the tramp runs off with the AC repair guy. :lol:
Funny guy. Enjoy your bachelor life.

Lol.

Woah. Why don't you share? :D

Low IQ people.

LOL. Has nothing to do with IQ...it's just nasty.
Sure it does. Stupid people do stupid things.

Yeah, like say this has something to do with IQ.
It does. Sorry you can't wrap your head around that.

Are you stupid?
Nothing wrong with playing with rats or hamsters or gerbils or whatever if they are disease free.

Believing in birferism is indeed a genetic abnormality, for instance.

Or believing that Cruz is not possessed by Lucifer is another example.
You play with rats, Flakey?

LOL. Has nothing to do with IQ...it's just nasty.
Sure it does. Stupid people do stupid things.

Yeah, like say this has something to do with IQ.
It does. Sorry you can't wrap your head around that.

Are you stupid?
Nothing wrong with playing with rats or hamsters or gerbils or whatever if they are disease free.

Believing in birferism is indeed a genetic abnormality, for instance.

Or believing that Cruz is not possessed by Lucifer is another example.
You play with rats, Flakey?
Sure, I tease you.

Amazing how some men and women, like nuns and priests can pledge to live a single life, ay?

As a Buddhist, how do you see some men and women's ability to vow to live a single life?... :)

Me, maybe after she got checked for diseases.

Don't worry- we can all be very certain that she doesn't want to have sex with you- regardless of the rats.

Meanwhile- rats are wonderful pets, funny, fairly intelligent- unless you allow them to get introduced to diseases they don't have them.

I have dated a technician in a P3 viral lab. I have dated nurses.

I kind of assume my dates will shower.

Shower or no shower, playing while a pile of rats go through your clothing and over your body is just nasty.

Rats are nasty. I am not arguing that. But having them run over you does not contaminate you for the rest of your life. That issue is in your head, not the real world.

'nasty'?

They are smart little omnivores- but they make sweet pets. If you really think about it- they are no more 'nasty' than dogs are- its just that rats are able to be pests, but we don't allow dogs (usually) to be pests.

Rats have fleas. Fleas have diseases they transfer into the blood of people they come into contact with when they bite. Rats are pigeons without wings!

The fleas I have gotten have come from cats.

Wild rats certainly are pests, but if you haven't dealt with pet rats, you just have misconceptions. Funny inquisitive little guys.

My
I have dated a technician in a P3 viral lab. I have dated nurses.

I kind of assume my dates will shower.

Shower or no shower, playing while a pile of rats go through your clothing and over your body is just nasty.

Rats are nasty. I am not arguing that. But having them run over you does not contaminate you for the rest of your life. That issue is in your head, not the real world.

'nasty'?

They are smart little omnivores- but they make sweet pets. If you really think about it- they are no more 'nasty' than dogs are- its just that rats are able to be pests, but we don't allow dogs (usually) to be pests.

My remarks were referring to feral rats. No, pet rats are not nasty. My oldest child had one named Lenny. Great pet critter.

Forum List

Back