Who I Love Today (4.28.16)

OK, so you love all the guys. Don't you have any women friends? You're not an easy person to be friends with Bonzi.

OK, so you love all the guys. Don't you have any women friends? You're not an easy person to be friends with Bonzi.

It is her way to get the needed attention she want.
OK. It's one of the reasons she may irritate a lot of the women here. She's soooo focused on getting attention from men.

You would believe it is just men but it is also the attention from the women on here. Some people need the validation no matter if it is in positive or negative form.

So she loves penis. Don't we all?

*crickets*

Fuck. Nevermind.

th

I wouldn't say I love my penis but I am glad I was born with one and before you write you are also glad, never mind..

th

*crickets*

Fuck. Nevermind.

th

I wouldn't say I love my penis but I am glad I was born with one and before you write you are also glad, never mind..

th

Yanno..............considering the amount of maintenance that lady parts require, I've been extremely grateful that I was born with one, ever since I was a little boy.

They require a lot less attention that women's parts do.

*crickets*

Fuck. Nevermind.

th

th

Yanno..............considering the amount of maintenance that lady parts require, I've been extremely grateful that I was born with one, ever since I was a little boy.

I'm pretty sure it takes the same amount of maintenance. It's not a fucking lawnmower blade. Wash it a few times a week, and hope it doesn't give your partner AIDS.

*crickets*

Fuck. Nevermind.

th

th

I'm pretty sure it takes the same amount of maintenance. It's not a fucking lawnmower blade. Wash it a few times a week, and hope it doesn't give your partner AIDS.

Wash it a few time a week?

Man I wash it daily and even twice on Sunday...

*crickets*

Fuck. Nevermind.

th

th

Wash it a few time a week?

Man I wash it daily and even twice on Sunday...

I'm not paying attention to how sweaty my balls are when I'm shooting my load on your face.

Forum List

Back