COULD We Stop FIGHTING and Sort Of TRY To Develope Some Sort of Scheme?

fyrenza

Ariel Looney
May 22, 2010
south Texas
Of Thangs?

Something that works for ALL OF US?

Not Anarchy,

but allowing everyone to be and DO

how they feel?

SOME restrictions.

We aren't down with paedo's or like that,

but YOU get to choose how YOU want to do?

COULD we do that?

Of Thangs?

Not Anarchy,

how they feel?

SOME restrictions.

COULD we do that?

Sorry, Dascha, but this is a partisan political board. IOW it's population exists to endlessly argue irrelevant minutia for the sake of accomplishing nothing worthwhile, ever.

If you can find a board that discusses politics intelligently and rationally please PM me.

Arguments of who, how and for what reason power should be wielded. An endless struggle unless you concede to another.

Of Thangs?

Not Anarchy,

how they feel?

SOME restrictions.

COULD we do that?

What you have put forth here is the exact description of America as set up by the Founding Fathers. America was established with a limitation of government such that our country would be as close to anarchy as possible without self destructing.

They employed sets of checks and balances throughout government in order to make this system last as long as possible. The fact that it has lasted as long as it has is something we must take our hats off to the founding fathers for because it truly was an engineered model of excellence.

However, despite all the checks and balances, it has begun to erode as predicted by the founding fathers due to the loss of morality and greed that has taken root in America exponentially over the past few decades or so.

So, is it possible to do a government such as the one that you have described? Yes, and it has been done. I, personally, am thankful that I have been privileged to be born in this great nation.

Last edited:
I really don't want to get along. I want to defeat "liberalism" ultimately and finally, to leave it's adherents so stunned and disoriented, so impotent and marginalized, that they will know even one another only by their own common helplessness and wretchedness.

That day will come, and it will be glorious. And I will have helped.

Complete and whole sentences, with no small amount of acknowledgment towards proper written English, is what we need.

By 'we' I mean, of course, you.

Oh, my.

Skool me.

I went to a list of private schools, including a private college.

IF you can do better?

DO.

;)

Complete and whole sentences, with no small amount of acknowledgment towards proper written English, is what we need.

By 'we' I mean, of course, you.

Oh, my.

Skool me.

I went to a list of private schools, including a private college.

IF you can do better?

DO.

;)

I can do better, actually, but that doesn't mean all that much because a twelve year-old could cobble together more coherent syntax.

Sorry, Dascha, but this is a partisan political board. IOW it's population exists to endlessly argue irrelevant minutia for the sake of accomplishing nothing worthwhile, ever.

If you can find a board that discusses politics intelligently and rationally please PM me.

NOT to detract from This Forum,

but I'm actually thinking of starting one,

where fuktards looking for entertainment will not be allowed to frolic in amongst the folks that actually want to effect real Change

for the Better.

Do I sound like an Elitist?

I am.

What I'd like to DISCUSS, sort of minus the cussing, is WTF we're headed,

and what WE could do to make it better for us.

ALL of it,

for ALL of us.

Yeah. A dream. A dream of intellect, bent on an evolution for ALL HUMANKIND,

as sad of an excuse for one as I am. <sigh>

I can do better, actually, but that doesn't mean all that much because a twelve year-old could cobble together more coherent syntax.

Fuck you, too.

I'm like thinking about following you,

and pointing out Each and Every mistake YOU make with the English language,

but you know what?

I don't give That Much of a shit.

Yeah.

It's like that.

Tail me, if you must. My syntax and usage of English has not been an issue with anyone, so far. If it IS, for you?

I think you're going to lose this game. Even drinking and high, I can blow most away, but HEY! Give it a shot, pal.

Fuck you, too.

I'm like thinking about following you,

and pointing out Each and Every mistake YOU make with the English language,

but you know what?

I don't give That Much of a shit.

Yeah.

It's like that.

Tail me, if you must. My syntax and usage of English has not been an issue with anyone, so far. If it IS, for you?

I think you're going to lose this game. Even drinking and high, I can blow most away, but HEY! Give it a shot, pal.

You can do whatever you wish but if you believe I'm unduly worried about a plethora of grammatical and spelling mistakes in my posts, you will be disappointed.

Furthermore, my problem isn't a few mistakes... It is the complete absence of coherency that I find troublesome. In over half your post, I'm not sure what you mean or how it relates to the rest of what you have written. *shrugs*

Last edited:
Whatever.

(I don't even bother with a shrug off of something like this.

i post back, to be courteous

Sue me.)

Last edited:
See, the thread topic can't even be followed without being derailed into an off topic subject. It has to be frustrating for those looking for serious suggestions on how to reach meaningful solutions to all, not some special groups or individuals.

Once the 'derail syndrome', for some serious threads asking an intelligent question is broken, I am sure serious meaningful debate with solutions may follow. Until then, we are no different than those in Washington D.C.

For some threads making jokes can be amusing of course, but we see it demonstrated just in here how easy it is for some to spin a serious topic to others into nonsense. It's done everyday in D.C., maybe that's why they can't solve shit for the country. :tongue:

You are all fools.
In NOV if there is even one asshole that gets re-sElected, you are finished.
There needs to be a group on the hill that nobody ever heard of.No millionaires, no celebs.

You are all fools.
In NOV if there is even one asshole that gets re-sElected, you are finished.
There needs to be a group on the hill that nobody ever heard of.No millionaires, no celebs.

Gaining a major political office of any type is going to mean someone knows you. Your statement is both pessimistic and an impossibility. What I hope you mean is, we can get people who will truly act in a transparent, honest and representative way as a leader. People can change. They resist it frequently, but if the general attitude changes DC can be better, even if every face doesn't change.

Forum List

Back