Assange (Words of advice. Keep it in your pants.)

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
Part of the western culture now-a-days is for females to initiate intimacy with a male and then cry rape or sell the story of their affair to the tabloids or to blackmail their former partner into paying money. Witness Tiger Woods. Several women all at once tried to scam him. Unbelievable!

I have always been faithful to my wife, but I understand how easy it is to go astray when women are essentially throwing their bodies at a man, especially when he is out of town. If you are perceived as successful or are good looking, women always make themselves available to you. (Probably acting on primitive instinct to seek out good DNA to breed with.)

I can judge Assange as a total ass for risking the lives of fine American men and women who are pursuing this War on Terror, even though the war should be fought a different way as I have specified thousands of times on the numerous forums of the past.

Conversely, I can not judge him on his sex life when very little is public. (As it should be.)

Just like dogs, the news reporters love to go around sniffing at the crotches of successful men. Sniff, Sniff, Sniff, Sniff, Sniff......... We need to go back in time at least sixty years ago when they did not routinely do that.

Tell the media to call the dogs off. Meanwhile we should tell the police in Sweden to totally pursue information before jumping to issue an arrest warrant. That was shameful. It is as if they do not know what happens to successful men in this modern world.

Forum List

Back