Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

That's been a proven Bripat.
As an example........ Are you taking your kids with you........ Knowing they will be in danger with high crimes like gangs, drug, no shelter, no choices and no food?

What's been proven, that they will have the option of leaving their kids to taxpayers can foot the bill? No, that won't be an option. If they can't find any guardians who are willing to pay the bills for these kids, they'll have to take them to Mexico.

Right on bro.......
1. This year alone around 22k UNACCOMPANIED children from CA countries crossed the border of Texas. For you to feed.
2. It's not you who will give the option. It's a parents responsibilities to make sure their kids are safe and fed. That's a normal parents would do.

Yep, and if they leave them in this country without a guardian who will provide for them when they return to Mexico, they have avoided their parental duties. The government doesn't allow that.

If you deport their parents..
While the kids are at school. Do they have time to make arrangements? No.
You are NOT deporting anybody.

Yeah, right, the government isn't going to allow them to collect their children. Do you douche bags have any arguments that bear even a remote resemblance to reality?

Look stupid........ Every time you get cornered you always use your trade mark douche bag...... You are a good example of a douche bag.
I'm telling you the reality but you are using your hated and bigotry opinion.

Right. And having been elected president, he can tell federal law enforcement to ignore Supreme Court rulings and demand proof of citizenship without probable cause.....
1. get Congressional support in advance...

2. declare temporary State of Emergency...

3. ask for IDs without probable cause throughout the duration of the Emergency

4. round 'em up and ship 'em out

5. lift the temporary State of Emergency

6. all fixed

Something similar worked for Lincoln...

...and Hitler....

When you mention Hitler you are panic mongering.

That is an appeal to emotion.

This is what you libs keep claiming that Trump is doing.

If the shoe fits, Correll. The Supreme Court has already ruled about probable cause. The only way that Trump can deport 11 million people is to ignore the Constitution, and the bill of Rights. That is the truth of the matter. Own it.

Nobody has right to be here illegally.

And when you break the law you wave some of the rights.

But you know that, right?

Nobody loses any rights until they are convicted of committing a crime. Furthermore, nobody loses their right to due process under any circumstances. But, you know that, right? Look it up. it is in your 8th grade Civics textbook.

Trump has already stating his deportation campaign. The judge that is handling the case against Trump's university has been targeted. Trump says that he is a Mexican (even though he was born in Indiana).

We have some illegals deported right now, as we speak.

So what's the difference if we deport 100 illegals, or 10 millions? The same laws apply.

So if Trump deporting illegals would be unconstitutional, then deporting illegals today is also unconstitutional.

No kidding, if you are this ignorant of the law, call your Jr. High, and demand a refund of what your education cost. In the meantime, give Sheriff Joe a call, and ask him to explain to you why he has been found guilty of racial profiling and his county being fined for hundreds of thousands of dollars for arresting people with no probable cause..

6. all fixed

...and Hitler....

If the shoe fits, Correll. The Supreme Court has already ruled about probable cause. The only way that Trump can deport 11 million people is to ignore the Constitution, and the bill of Rights. That is the truth of the matter. Own it.

Nobody loses any rights until they are convicted of committing a crime. Furthermore, nobody loses their right to due process under any circumstances. But, you know that, right? Look it up. it is in your 8th grade Civics textbook.

What right do you lose if you are deported for being in the country illegally?

...and Hitler....

Law enforcement has no right to approach anyone and demand proof that he is a citizen of the US unless they have probable cause that the person they are approaching has committed a crime. Being latino, speaking Spanish, eating a burrito, or driving a low rider is not probable cause. hanging out in front of Home Depot is not probable cause. Sending money to Mexico is not probable cause. Working agriculture in the Imperial valley is not probable cause. Listening to salsa on the radio is not probable cause.

Law enforcement has no right to approach anyone and demand proof that he is a citizen of the US unless they have probable cause that the person they are approaching has committed a crime. Being latino, speaking Spanish, eating a burrito, or driving a low rider is not probable cause. hanging out in front of Home Depot is not probable cause. Sending money to Mexico is not probable cause. Working agriculture in the Imperial valley is not probable cause. Listening to salsa on the radio is not probable cause.

That's completely different issue.

How about you answer the question I asked?

What's been proven, that they will have the option of leaving their kids to taxpayers can foot the bill? No, that won't be an option. If they can't find any guardians who are willing to pay the bills for these kids, they'll have to take them to Mexico.

Right on bro.......
1. This year alone around 22k UNACCOMPANIED children from CA countries crossed the border of Texas. For you to feed.
2. It's not you who will give the option. It's a parents responsibilities to make sure their kids are safe and fed. That's a normal parents would do.

Yep, and if they leave them in this country without a guardian who will provide for them when they return to Mexico, they have avoided their parental duties. The government doesn't allow that.

Yeah, right, the government isn't going to allow them to collect their children. Do you douche bags have any arguments that bear even a remote resemblance to reality?

Look stupid........ Every time you get cornered you always use your trade mark douche bag...... You are a good example of a douche bag.

So you think you have "cornered" me with that pathetic argument?

Really, douche bag?

BTW, I refer to left-wingers as douche bags almost constantly. That's what libs are, a bunch of douche bags. They constantly lie and make excuses to the most heinous behavior.

left wingers think illegals have a right to be in this country. They really do.

Right on bro.......

Really, douche bag?

BTW, I refer to left-wingers as douche bags almost constantly. That's what libs are, a bunch of douche bags. They constantly lie and make excuses to the most heinous behavior.

Dude I don't lie..... I'm telling you the truth and reality. Your post is nothing but your bigotry, hatred and worthless.
Your comment...... Government will not allow them to collect their children................. Only you and Adolf Hitler will allow that to happen. Dude Who in the world will take these kids?

Really, douche bag?

Dude I don't lie..... I'm telling you the truth and reality. Your post is nothing but your bigotry, hatred and worthless.
Your comment...... Government will not allow them to collect their children................. Only you and Adolf Hitler will allow that to happen. Dude Who in the world will take these kids?

That was sarcasm, you lying douche bag piece of shit.

You don't lie? ROFL! That's got to be the whopper of the month

i am trying to explain to you that you can not deport someone unless they have been found guilty of being an illegal immigrant in a court of law, and you can not try someone until you arrest them, and you can not arrest them unless you have probable cause that they have committed a crime, and 11 million illegal immigrants do not go around doing things that give law enforcement probable cause to arrest them.

Get it?

Really, douche bag?

I don't lie........ Tell me where I lied.......
You are cornered no opinion, brainless, worthless..... Then come back with bigotry angry post. That tells a lot about you. You are waste of my time.

Last edited:

i am trying to explain to you that you can not deport someone unless they have been found guilty of being an illegal immigrant in a court of law, and you can not try someone until you arrest them, and you can not arrest them unless you have probable cause that they have committed a crime, and 11 million illegal immigrants do not go around doing things that give law enforcement probable cause to arrest them.

Get it?

Wrong. The courts have already ruled that a jury trial is not required. A single hearing is sufficient.

Public schools can require parents to establish their immigration status and so can employers and DMV offices. It will be hard for illegals to survive without giving away their status at some point. They don't need to be stopped on the street.

Really, douche bag?

Dude you are the one lying piece shit...... I don't lie........ Tell me where I lied.......
You are cornered no opinion, brainless, worthless..... Then come back with bigotry angry post. That tells a lot about you. You are waste of my time.

Typical behavior for you whenever you get pawned.

Um, just saying that is nothing but partisan blather.

If you can't make a reasonable case on how or why my reasoning is not "logical or reasonable" your opinion is unsupported and thus invalid.

You really never learned how to defend your arguments or positions?
There is no need to defend them against your idiocy.
You wishing an opinion to be invalid has no actual substance.
Fail.

And back in the real world, Trump, if elected, will have every reason to represent his constituents and no reason to betray them.

And as President will have plenty of power over the executive branch to enforce federal law.

Right. And having been elected president, he can tell federal law enforcement to ignore Supreme Court rulings and demand proof of citizenship without probable cause.....

6. all fixed

...and Hitler....

That damned Constitution just ruins everything for the fascists, doesn't it?
Worked for Abraham Lincoln...

Worked for Franklin Delano Roosevelt, too...

When Constitutionality and Safety are at odds, Safety wins, damned-near every time...

Um, just saying that is nothing but partisan blather.

If you can't make a reasonable case on how or why my reasoning is not "logical or reasonable" your opinion is unsupported and thus invalid.

You really never learned how to defend your arguments or positions?
There is no need to defend them against your idiocy.
You wishing an opinion to be invalid has no actual substance.
Fail.

And back in the real world, Trump, if elected, will have every reason to represent his constituents and no reason to betray them.

And as President will have plenty of power over the executive branch to enforce federal law.

6. all fixed

And is completely un-Constitutional.

See Ex parte Milligan

But thanks for providing further confirmation of the fact that you and far too many others on the right are ignorant, hateful bigots with a contempt for the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, and the right to due process of the law.
When Constitutionality and Safety are at odds, Safety wins, darned-near every time...

6. all fixed

...and Hitler....

That's why God invented States of Emergency...

6. all fixed

...and Hitler....

Nobody has American rights except American citizens.
The Constitution doesn't apply to everyfuckingbody on the planet.

Forum List

Back