Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

And back in the real world, Trump, if elected, will have every reason to represent his constituents and no reason to betray them.

And as President will have plenty of power over the executive branch to enforce federal law.

Right. And having been elected president, he can tell federal law enforcement to ignore Supreme Court rulings and demand proof of citizenship without probable cause.....
1. get Congressional support in advance...

2. declare temporary State of Emergency...

3. ask for IDs without probable cause throughout the duration of the Emergency

4. round 'em up and ship 'em out

5. lift the temporary State of Emergency

6. all fixed

Something similar worked for Lincoln...
And is completely un-Constitutional.

See Ex parte Milligan

But thanks for providing further confirmation of the fact that you and far too many others on the right are ignorant, hateful bigots with a contempt for the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, and the right to due process of the law.

Your sudden concern and respect for the handiwork of slavers is noted.

And doubted.
You’re also providing further confirmation of the fact that you’re an ignorant, hateful bigot with contempt for the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, and the right to due process of the law.

Indeed, the Constitution and its case law safeguards all persons in the United States from your fear, bigotry, and hate – including those undocumented.
Until a State of Emergency is declared...

Nobody has right to be here illegally.

And when you break the law you wave some of the rights.

But you know that, right?

Nobody loses any rights until they are convicted of committing a crime. Furthermore, nobody loses their right to due process under any circumstances. But, you know that, right? Look it up. it is in your 8th grade Civics textbook.

What right do you lose if you are deported for being in the country illegally?

Law enforcement has no right to approach anyone and demand proof that he is a citizen of the US unless they have probable cause that the person they are approaching has committed a crime. Being latino, speaking Spanish, eating a burrito, or driving a low rider is not probable cause. hanging out in front of Home Depot is not probable cause. Sending money to Mexico is not probable cause. Working agriculture in the Imperial valley is not probable cause. Listening to salsa on the radio is not probable cause.

That's completely different issue.

How about you answer the question I asked?

i am trying to explain to you that you can not deport someone unless they have been found guilty of being an illegal immigrant in a court of law, and you can not try someone until you arrest them, and you can not arrest them unless you have probable cause that they have committed a crime, and 11 million illegal immigrants do not go around doing things that give law enforcement probable cause to arrest them.

Get it?
Why do you champion the causes on non-Americans? Is it because that you yourself aren't American? I think we have just cause to check your citizenship credentials.

The problem I see is how do we prove they are citizens of any country, Mexico for example. We can't. Therefore where do we take them back to? My solution is to dump them in the middle of the ocean.

Problem solved.

The problem I see is how do we prove they are citizens of any country, Mexico for example. We can't. Therefore where do we take them back to? My solution is to dump them in the middle of the ocean.

Problem solved.

We can determine by their language where they are from, and then request documents from their host country, or they can rot in prison until they give up the information.

Nobody loses any rights until they are convicted of committing a crime. Furthermore, nobody loses their right to due process under any circumstances. But, you know that, right? Look it up. it is in your 8th grade Civics textbook.

Law enforcement has no right to approach anyone and demand proof that he is a citizen of the US unless they have probable cause that the person they are approaching has committed a crime. Being latino, speaking Spanish, eating a burrito, or driving a low rider is not probable cause. hanging out in front of Home Depot is not probable cause. Sending money to Mexico is not probable cause. Working agriculture in the Imperial valley is not probable cause. Listening to salsa on the radio is not probable cause.

i am trying to explain to you that you can not deport someone unless they have been found guilty of being an illegal immigrant in a court of law, and you can not try someone until you arrest them, and you can not arrest them unless you have probable cause that they have committed a crime, and 11 million illegal immigrants do not go around doing things that give law enforcement probable cause to arrest them.

Get it?

I am not disputing what you said here, but again, that's different issue.

As I said, nobody has right to be here illegally.

Now, everyone, weather is US citizen, legal, or illegal resident enjoy the same protections under the US constitution, but do not have the same rights.

If you are here illegally, you don't have a right to work, or right for healthcare, or right to school, or right to drive. Some of those benefits were given to illegals by the individual states, but not under the constitution.

All federal government has to do is to enforce the existing laws on books and/or deny all services to anyone who is not in country legally and punish the companies who are providing services to illegals at the expense of US citizens and legal aliens.

You want a job? Show me the work permit, or green card. You don't have it, get the fuck out. No profiling involved. You want to send kids to school, show me your tax return. You don't have it, show me your permit to be in this country. You don't have it, get the fuck out. No profiling involved.

Now answer the question, what right do you lose if you are deported for being in the country illegally?

...and Hitler....

When you mention Hitler you are panic mongering.

That is an appeal to emotion.

This is what you libs keep claiming that Trump is doing.

If the shoe fits, Correll. The Supreme Court has already ruled about probable cause. The only way that Trump can deport 11 million people is to ignore the Constitution, and the bill of Rights. That is the truth of the matter. Own it.

Nobody has American rights except American citizens.
The Constitution doesn't apply to everyfuckingbody on the planet.

Presumably, your position is that nobody has rights unless you, personally say they do, and to hell with the Constitutional right to a fair trial....

Right. And having been elected president, he can tell federal law enforcement to ignore Supreme Court rulings and demand proof of citizenship without probable cause.....

6. all fixed

See Ex parte Milligan

But thanks for providing further confirmation of the fact that you and far too many others on the right are ignorant, hateful bigots with a contempt for the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, and the right to due process of the law.

And doubted.
You’re also providing further confirmation of the fact that you’re an ignorant, hateful bigot with contempt for the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, and the right to due process of the law.

Indeed, the Constitution and its case law safeguards all persons in the United States from your fear, bigotry, and hate – including those undocumented.

Are we under nuclear threat by Latin America? It must have missed by my news sources....

Get it?
Why do you champion the causes on non-Americans? Is it because that you yourself aren't American? I think we have just cause to check your citizenship credentials.

That would not surprise me even a little bit, Sly.

Problem solved.

Well, now. If I had only known that you were a brutal fascist, I would have put you on ignore LONG before today!

Get it?

I am not disputing what you said here, but again, that's different issue.

As I said, nobody has right to be here illegally.

Now, everyone, weather is US citizen, legal, or illegal resident enjoy the same protections under the US constitution, but do not have the same rights.

If you are here illegally, you don't have a right to work, or right for healthcare, or right to school, or right to drive. Some of those benefits were given to illegals by the individual states, but not under the constitution.

All federal government has to do is to enforce the existing laws on books and/or deny all services to anyone who is not in country legally and punish the companies who are providing services to illegals at the expense of US citizens and legal aliens.

You want a job? Show me the work permit, or green card. You don't have it, get the fuck out. No profiling involved. You want to send kids to school, show me your tax return. You don't have it, show me your permit to be in this country. You don't have it, get the fuck out. No profiling involved.

Now answer the question, what right do you lose if you are deported for being in the country illegally?

Ame, it is clear that you are a hard core Trumpette, and don't get it. I live in AZ. We have E-verify. Businesses within the E-verify law are already prohibited from hiring illegals. They also are prohibited from voting, collecting food stamps, and section 8 housing. If you want to punish their anchor children because the parents don't have papers, amend the constitution. Just don't pretend that Trump can do anything about it.

as for this:

"Now answer the question, what right do you lose if you are deported for being in the country illegally?"

I don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about. The thread is about whether Trump can deport 11 million illegals in 2 years. the answer is "no". He would not have the constitutional authority, manpower, courts, or money to do it, and it would set our economy back decades.

"PS Landscapers and dish washers are really not going to be doing offshore transfers, Really."

Why not? They were able to contact underworld coyotes to get them here in the first place. Anyway, any idiot can buy a money order.

Nobody has apologized to anyone, and Trump can not stop free people from doing business with and sending money to Mexico.

Damn that constitution!

Taxing and regulating the international movement of money is unconstitutional?

Says the lawyer who has so much respect for, and learned about the Constitution in law school.

Can you show me the passage in the Constitution that supports your position? Cause I'm finding that very, very hard to believe.

And if it's Court Precedent, I want to see wtf they based that brilliance on.

Trump has already stating his deportation campaign. The judge that is handling the case against Trump's university has been targeted. Trump says that he is a Mexican (even though he was born in Indiana).

Link?

okee-dokie---

http://gawker.com/hater-judge-attacked-by-trump-orders-trump-university-1779443903

Mmm, noting about deportation, so I guess that was hyperbole, which is fine.

Mmm, interesting.

For months now, you lefties have been going on and on and on about how Hispanics hate Trump and will not vote for him.

Walk me though this VERY SLOWLY PLEASE.

If you lefties really believe that Hispanics hate Trump so much, and thus, it is very, very likley that this HISPANIC JUDGE hates Trump a lot, then why are you not supporting Trump in his claim that the judge should recluse himself?

Ok, I will put this too you slowly.......

The
judge
is
an
American
born
in
Indiana.

And that does not answer my question at all.

Americans born in Indiana can be Hispanics that hate Trump, like you dems have been saying they do, over and over and over again for months.

If the Judge hates Trump, he should recluse himself.

Why are you dems not supporting Trump on this?

DOn't you think Trump deserves a fair hearing?

Isn't that in the Constitution that you are soooooo big on all of a sudden? Or is that only when it serves your purpose?

No, I don't.

I ask leftists to support their vile accusations, merely to draw attention to the fact that their accusations are unsupported, and that the people making them, as they refuse to even try to support them, know on some level that they are lying.

Query: What type of person engages in extreme slander against people he or she knows is innocent of the charges that person is making, over and over again?

BTW, There is no reason to think that Trump can't deport millions of illegals since Ike did so, long ago, nor that millions more won't self deport as occurred at that time.

AND a reduction in labor supply will increase price, ie wages.

To the benefit of the American Working and Middle Classes.

1. Yes you have short memory and denial at massive scale.
2. Ike deported illegals..... That was then...... There were no BP. What made you think they didn't made a U turn? Illegals today are fully imbedded in our society.
3. I don't believe Trump can and will deport 12 to 20 millions of illegals.
4. Deporting such numbers will create a economic meltdown.
5. If you are complaining about high prices now. Think real hard how high prices that will be.
6. Do you have enough Americans that will support those jobs that were vacated?

1. You are being silly. If you can't support an accusation, your accusation is invalid.

2. What Ike did we can do again, and this time the Wall and E-verify will keep them out.

2b Illegals can be unimbedded. YOu aren't afraid of change are you?

3. Your blind skepticism is a personal failing, not an argument.

4. REducing the labor pool by that amount will lead to rising wages.

5. A little bit higher. Worth it is wages rise for the Working and Middle Classes.

6. Yes.

1. You lost and still in denial.
2. Mom and pop don't use e- verify. Illegals are not taking over high paying jobs.
3. No. Trumpoline is just saying that so he can get elected.
4. Excellent my friend... ...... Increase wages but ALL commodities and services are also extremely high. And you collapse the economy ......... So what did you gain?
5. Middle cases and the rest will collapse.
6. No we don't. That is if you understand the economy. We have shortages now that is why your buddy trump is hiring foreign workers by the hundreds.

1. YOu are the one who is unable to support his primary line of defense, ie calling me names. And you are telling yourself you won something? Pathetic.

2. Ma and Pop better get with the program, or they will be held responsible.

3. You say that but, not surprisingly, you offer no support of your assumption. So, it's invalid.

4. Considering that Working CLass and Middle class wages have been stagnant for decades your concerns seem overblown.

5. No, the MIddle Class HAS BEEN collapsing. It is time to reverse that trend.

6. Yes we do. That is if you understand the way people respond to changes in the environment. Right now, you can't see past your standard response that has worked in the current environment, ie Problem? Answer: HIre more desperate Third World Labor. Once that option is not available, you will think of something. Or, your niche in the economy will be filled by someone else who could.

1. You can deny however and whatever you want. That will not change anything you are still a racist. From this point I should not hear anymore of your racist post.
2. Make them.
3. Trump.....I don't believe any of his crap he is saying.
4. Stagnant economy ..... By eliminating 11 to 20 millions that will not help the economy.
5. The economy will collapse.
6. No we don't. Then explain why Trummpo hired foreign workers by the hundreds.

Here a link what would happen if you deport 20 millions illegals.... This does not include feeding and sheltering the anchor babies they left behind, billion loans they owe from the banks.

What Would Happen to the Economy If Trump Got His Way

1. Says the man that can't support his vile accusations but insists on using them.

2. That's sort of the point of laws. Glad you are catching on.

3. And when I point out that you offer no support of your assumption, you restate your assumption. Hilarious.

4. The economy has not been stagnant for decades. There has been quite a bit of economic growth since the 70s. It is just Working Class and Middle Class wages that have been flat.

5. Once again I am glad to see that dems are above panic mongering like Trump....

6. There is no evidence that Trump knew about that.

7. If there is a point in that link, you post it. Your airy dismissals, rudeness and lack of intellectual honestly does not motivate me to invest time in a link you post.

If the shoe fits, Correll. The Supreme Court has already ruled about probable cause. The only way that Trump can deport 11 million people is to ignore the Constitution, and the bill of Rights. That is the truth of the matter. Own it.

I would disagree about the "hanging out in front of Home Depot". I go to Home Depot all the time, there is NEVER anyone just standing around in front of the store.

Standing around in front of a store looking for an under the table job is fine probably cause.

And showing up at a work site and demanding the boss produce evidence that all his workers have been verified? Seems reasonable.

6. all fixed

See Ex parte Milligan

And doubted.

Are we under nuclear threat by Latin America? It must have missed by my news sources....
No such existential threat required.

Merely the contrived cloak of legality required to get the job done, eh?

( not advocating for this, but that would [or will?] be the smokescreen )

Last edited:

Get it?
Oh, he-she-it is American alright...

There are several flavors of such idiocy...

* Exploiters of slave-wages (mostly Republicans)...

* Harvesters of future crops of grateful voters (mostly Democrats)...

* Internationalist World-Without-Borders types (mostly Hyper-Leftists)...

* Bleeding Heart Liberals (self-explanatory)...

* Multi-Culturalists (a.k.a. Cultural Suicide types, the sort that have all but destroyed Europe in connection with a different kind of invader)...

None of whom give a shit about flooding various trades with unskilled or semi-skilled outsider labor and depressing wages in those trades and edging-out American citizens...

It's time to begin putting such types on "ignore" in the Real World...

Nobody has American rights except American citizens.
The Constitution doesn't apply to everyfuckingbody on the planet.

Presumably, your position is that nobody has rights unless you, personally say they do, and to hell with the Constitutional right to a fair trial....
The Constitution was written for Americans, not Germans, not Mexicans, and not Canadians, but Americans. You have to be a citizen to have Constitutional rights.

I would disagree about the "hanging out in front of Home Depot". I go to Home Depot all the time, there is NEVER anyone just standing around in front of the store.

Standing around in front of a store looking for an under the table job is fine probably cause.

And showing up at a work site and demanding the boss produce evidence that all his workers have been verified? Seems reasonable.

Apparently you are not looking very closely. I will give you a hint. HD requires that they stay out on the street sidewalk. They are not allowed to hang out on their property.

It is not probable cause for anything. or, is Trump planning to make standing on a public street illegal?

There is no problem with a government agency demanding verification from employers that employees are documented. It is illegal to for a government agency to demand proof of citizenship just because Pedro has a job, for the purpose of determining if he should be arrested for being a suspected illegal alien. If Pedro refuses to show his documentation, the worst that can happen is that the employer gets fined and Pedro loses his job.

1. Yes you have short memory and denial at massive scale.
2. Ike deported illegals..... That was then...... There were no BP. What made you think they didn't made a U turn? Illegals today are fully imbedded in our society.
3. I don't believe Trump can and will deport 12 to 20 millions of illegals.
4. Deporting such numbers will create a economic meltdown.
5. If you are complaining about high prices now. Think real hard how high prices that will be.
6. Do you have enough Americans that will support those jobs that were vacated?

1. You are being silly. If you can't support an accusation, your accusation is invalid.

2. What Ike did we can do again, and this time the Wall and E-verify will keep them out.

2b Illegals can be unimbedded. YOu aren't afraid of change are you?

3. Your blind skepticism is a personal failing, not an argument.

4. REducing the labor pool by that amount will lead to rising wages.

5. A little bit higher. Worth it is wages rise for the Working and Middle Classes.

6. Yes.

1. You lost and still in denial.
2. Mom and pop don't use e- verify. Illegals are not taking over high paying jobs.
3. No. Trumpoline is just saying that so he can get elected.
4. Excellent my friend... ...... Increase wages but ALL commodities and services are also extremely high. And you collapse the economy ......... So what did you gain?
5. Middle cases and the rest will collapse.
6. No we don't. That is if you understand the economy. We have shortages now that is why your buddy trump is hiring foreign workers by the hundreds.

1. YOu are the one who is unable to support his primary line of defense, ie calling me names. And you are telling yourself you won something? Pathetic.

2. Ma and Pop better get with the program, or they will be held responsible.

3. You say that but, not surprisingly, you offer no support of your assumption. So, it's invalid.

4. Considering that Working CLass and Middle class wages have been stagnant for decades your concerns seem overblown.

5. No, the MIddle Class HAS BEEN collapsing. It is time to reverse that trend.

6. Yes we do. That is if you understand the way people respond to changes in the environment. Right now, you can't see past your standard response that has worked in the current environment, ie Problem? Answer: HIre more desperate Third World Labor. Once that option is not available, you will think of something. Or, your niche in the economy will be filled by someone else who could.

1. You can deny however and whatever you want. That will not change anything you are still a racist. From this point I should not hear anymore of your racist post.
2. Make them.
3. Trump.....I don't believe any of his crap he is saying.
4. Stagnant economy ..... By eliminating 11 to 20 millions that will not help the economy.
5. The economy will collapse.
6. No we don't. Then explain why Trummpo hired foreign workers by the hundreds.

Here a link what would happen if you deport 20 millions illegals.... This does not include feeding and sheltering the anchor babies they left behind, billion loans they owe from the banks.

What Would Happen to the Economy If Trump Got His Way

1. Says the man that can't support his vile accusations but insists on using them.

2. That's sort of the point of laws. Glad you are catching on.

3. And when I point out that you offer no support of your assumption, you restate your assumption. Hilarious.

4. The economy has not been stagnant for decades. There has been quite a bit of economic growth since the 70s. It is just Working Class and Middle Class wages that have been flat.

5. Once again I am glad to see that dems are above panic mongering like Trump....

6. There is no evidence that Trump knew about that.

7. If there is a point in that link, you post it. Your airy dismissals, rudeness and lack of intellectual honestly does not motivate me to invest time in a link you post.

1. You lost.
2. Do you even think mom & pop shop will comply?
3. You are truly trump follower but I don't believe any of his SUGGESTIONS.
4. By eliminating 20 millions LOW WAGES workforce will not help the middle class
5. Eliminating 20 millions work force the economy will collapse
6. No evidence that Trump is not aware? Dude.......... Are you saying that Trump is so stupid he doesn't know what is going on with his business?
7. Who are you again to dispute the link?

Trump's Mar-a-Lago hires hundreds of foreign workers

"PS Landscapers and dish washers are really not going to be doing offshore transfers, Really."

Why not? They were able to contact underworld coyotes to get them here in the first place. Anyway, any idiot can buy a money order.

Nobody has apologized to anyone, and Trump can not stop free people from doing business with and sending money to Mexico.

Damn that constitution!

Taxing and regulating the international movement of money is unconstitutional?

Says the lawyer who has so much respect for, and learned about the Constitution in law school.

Can you show me the passage in the Constitution that supports your position? Cause I'm finding that very, very hard to believe.

And if it's Court Precedent, I want to see wtf they based that brilliance on.

Sadly for Trump and Trumpettes, the president of the US has no authority to forbid anyone to send money to Mexico. He would have to burn the Reichstag down, first. Not that it would make any difference, because if he could do such a thing, someone would set up a mail forwarding business in Jamaica within 5 minutes, and charge a fee to forward an addressed sealed letter to Mexico. Trump also can not override state laws and give water to California farmers, or build a wall that congress has not appropriated money for, or round up latinos without probable cause, or even determine who is a muslim and who is not, in order to exclude them from the US (unless, perhaps to force them to eat a slice of bacon, before letting them in). In short, Trump is a blowhard with not a single practical idea that I have heard yet. None of that surprises me, but I thought that the average voter would notice this long before now.

Forum List

Back