Could this be the year for the boys in Blue?

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
They are on pace to tie a major league record for the most wins in a season.They will obviously have home field advantage but will Kershaw come unglued as he normally does once the playoffs start? I think this year is different for them.

Last year they finally made progress by at least not going one and done making it as far as the NL championship series so that was a major step forward for them. Plus last year,it was in the cards for the Cubs to win it all.It was their destiny.

They had the same mojo my other boys in blue team and favorite baseball team the Royals had the last two years they were in the series.they had heart and a special chemistry.this year they dont have that. I think everything jells for them this year.

Normally I could care less about the Dodgers.Had the Rams never left LA it would mean nothing,zero to me if they blew it again.

But with my Rams back and the fact that it will be a couple years at LEAST before they build themselves into contenders and the Lakers are in the same boat as well,I am a huge Dodgers fan this year and really want them to go all the way.

This means a lot to me because got to face reality,because like i said,the Rams are not going to be good for at least a couple years so that would be so great to have the team be able to say they came back to a city that is a winner.

Sure the Lakers have had many championships to brag about over the years and the Kings were champs a few years ago,but this is NOW and the Kings winning happened before they got there.Plus hockey is not big in the states as baseball,basketball,and football are.

would be great to have a sports team in LA win a championship this year.

especially since I LOVE LA.:up: A song i kept singing the last couple years over and over many times during the day for one obvious reason that i covered earlier.:biggrin:

Last edited:
I thought you weren't even following the Rams anymore? I also thought the Cubs or the Pirates were your favorite NL baseball team?

It seems you are just a fair weather, fickle fan. Loyalty seems lost on you.

I thought you weren't even following the Rams anymore? I also thought the Cubs or the Pirates were your favorite NL baseball team?

so says the coward kid who LIES that he never said the RAIDERS would be the other team to join the Rams.:lmao::itsok::itsok:

I pretty much am not.I WILL watch the home opener because they will be wearing their classic blue and yellow "LA" colors and both times when they play the niners of course since I have been waiting a freaking 22 years for that california rivalry to come back but other than that,yeah I pretty much am done with the NFL and that will pretty much be the only games I watch this year most likely. I may not be completely done with the NFL,but mostly though obviously.

Yeah the Cubs are my favorite NL team and Pirates second since Hurdle became their manager but you might want to get off that deserted Island you been living on the last year because you are obviously not aware that the Pirates have a losing record this year and the Cubs are just barely over 500 so NEITHER are going to the playoffs Einstein.:cuckoo:

So since that is the case,I will be pulling for the Dodgers.:rolleyes:

Lets see,my Royals wont be in the playoffs this year,neither will the Cubs or Pirates but I am a fickle fair weather fan according to you.gotcha.:rolleyes::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Yeah I am not loyal to the Royals according to you two bozos because of the fact that neither the cubs or pirates in the NL are going to be in the playoffs this year they are so bad.

yeah I am not loyal to the royals thats why I went out to ten to 20 games a year in the lean years for 20 years plus when they were in reality a minor league team developing their players for other major league teams to give away to,even though i suffered all those years for 20 years plus and went out and cheered them on despite that,I am not loyal to them.

you two better get off that deserted island you been living on. I have stated MANY times in the past that I suffered for decades going out to the ballpark to watch the royals when the joke around town about them was they were the Royal losers. yeah thats not being loyal sticking with a bad loser for so many years. damn I wish the roll eyes sign had not been taken down like it has it appears.

btw,when you going to stop being a baby and OWN UP to it that you were a moron stating you said the second team in LA to Join the Rams would be the Raiders?

oh and so much for your lies you never said that as you always claim when I call you out on this..:lmao::haha:

expect Rams to be back in LA next year.
I can see them and the Raiders heading to LA, I also think the NFL will contribute some money for the stadium.

All there black and white you predicted the Rams AND Raiders which only a moron would have done.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:

which ever way the wind blows.....

You two bozos obviously are not aware that neither the Cubs or Pirates are going to be in the playoffs this year they are so bad.duh.:cuckoo::cuckoo::rolleyes:

Last edited:

You two bozos obviously are not aware that neither the Cubs or Pirates are going to be in the playoffs this year they are so bad.duh.
what does that have to do with you being a fair weather fan?....

I pretty much am not.I WILL watch the home opener because they will be wearing their classic blue and yellow "LA" colors and both times when they play the niners of course since I have been waiting a freaking 22 years for that california rivalry to come back but other than that,yeah I pretty much am done with the NFL and that will pretty much be the only games I watch this year most likely. I may not be completely done with the NFL,but mostly though obviously.

Yeah the Cubs are my favorite NL team and Pirates second since Hurdle became their manager but you might want to get off that deserted Island you been living on the last year because you are obviously not aware that the Pirates have a losing record this year and the Cubs are just barely over 500 so NEITHER are going to the playoffs Einstein.

So since that is the case,I will be pulling for the Dodgers.

Lets see,my Royals wont be in the playoffs this year,neither will the Cubs or Pirates but I am a fickle fair weather fan according to you.gotcha.

Yeah I am not loyal to the Royals according to you two bozos because of the fact that neither the cubs or pirates in the NL are going to be in the playoffs this year they are so bad.

yeah I am not loyal to the royals thats why I went out to ten to 20 games a year in the lean years for 20 years plus when they were in reality a minor league team developing their players for other major league teams to give away to,even though i suffered all those years for 20 years plus and went out and cheered them on despite that,I am not loyal to them.

you two better get off that deserted island you been living on. I have stated MANY times in the past that I suffered for decades going out to the ballpark to watch the royals when the joke around town about them was they were the Royal losers. yeah thats not being loyal sticking with a bad loser for so many years. damn I wish the roll eyes sign had not been taken down like it has it appears.

btw,when you going to stop being a baby and OWN UP to it that you were a moron stating you said the second team in LA to Join the Rams would be the Raiders?

oh and so much for your lies you never said that as you always claim

All there black and white you predicted the Rams AND Raiders which only a moron would have done.
hahahahahahahahahahaha
sounds like an excuse....real dodger fans would be all over your ass.....

so says the coward kid who LIES that he never said the RAIDERS would be the other team to join the Rams.:lmao::itsok::itsok:

Yeah the Cubs are my favorite NL team and Pirates second since Hurdle became their manager but you might want to get off that deserted Island you been living on the last year because you are obviously not aware that the Pirates have a losing record this year and the Cubs are just barely over 500 so NEITHER are going to the playoffs Einstein.:cuckoo:

Lets see,my Royals wont be in the playoffs this year,neither will the Cubs or Pirates but I am a fickle fair weather fan according to you.gotcha.:rolleyes::cuckoo::cuckoo:

oh and so much for your lies you never said that as you always claim when I call you out on this..:lmao::haha:

I can see them and the Raiders heading to LA, I also think the NFL will contribute some money for the stadium.

All there black and white you predicted the Rams AND Raiders which only a moron would have done.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Fuck off you lying jack ass.

You two bozos obviously are not aware that neither the Cubs or Pirates are going to be in the playoffs this year they are so bad.duh.:cuckoo::cuckoo::rolleyes:

Cubs lead the division you stupid prick, you are one dumb son of a bitch.

nice deflection as always playing the dodgeball game of not owning up to what a moron you were predicting the Raiders would come to LA along with the Rams.:up::lmao:

thats the pathetic comeback you have everytime i bring up that fact is you always do one of two things,change the subject as you just did or come back with the pathetic comeback that I was wrong by one year on the rams coming back. :rolleyes: Thats a pathetic comeback you always have when your not changing the subject as you just did because of the fact you wont OWN up to it that you were wrong on that as I did on being wrong on the year of the Rams coming back.:rolleyes:

It entertains me how you try and weasel out of it the same way anquity can never own up to being wrong about saying the Rams would never come back to LA again.:lmao::haha::haha:

oh and so what if they are in first place,they are clearly not the same team as last year and clearly not playing with the same mojo,passion and fire they had a year ago and the royals did the year before them so they might as well be out of right now.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha:

Last edited:

You two bozos obviously are not aware that neither the Cubs or Pirates are going to be in the playoffs this year they are so bad.duh.

where is your evidence of me being a fair weather fan charlie?:cuckoo:

All I said is the dodgers are the realistic team in the national league to go to the world series this year and I hope they do and that had the rams never left LA,it would not matter to me if they did not. wanting LA to have winners because it makes it look good for the Rams to come home to a city that is winner seems to be your warped logic you are clinging on to that makes me a fair weather fan.:rolleyes:

plus you also ignored the fact about the royals as pooper did that despite the fact i had to endure for over two decades what a joke of a team my royals were for over two decades,hearing them called the royal losers,ect,ect for so long, i STILL went out and watched and cheered them on all those lean years seeing from 10 to 20 games a year for over two decades yet that somehow makes me a fair weather fan?:cuckoo::rofl::haha:

Last edited:

ahhhh I see I struck a nerve,that the truth hurts.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

there you go claiming "I" lie after i posted the evidence in black and white of what you said back then.sorry the truth hurts kid.:itsok::itsok:

problem for you is the whole world can see i did not lie,thye can see it in your own words in black and white,you did the RAIDERS would join the Rams as the second team in LA.:biggrin:

funny how you always ignore what you posted back then even though it is right there in black and white for the whole world to see as i just proved.:haha::muahaha:

All I said is the dodgers are the realistic team in the national league to go to the world series this year and I hope they do and that had the rams never left LA,it would not matter to me if they did not. wanting LA to have winners because it makes it look good for the Rams to come home to a city that is winner seems to be your warped logic you are clinging on to that makes me a fair weather fan.:rolleyes:

plus you also ignored the fact about the royals as pooper did that despite the fact i had to endure for over two decades what a joke of a team my royals were for over two decades,hearing them called the royal losers,ect,ect for so long, i STILL went out and watched and cheered them on all those lean years seeing from 10 to 20 games a year for over two decades yet that somehow makes me a fair weather fan?:cuckoo::rofl::haha:
oh bullshit.....you dont back a team you never liked just because its fashionable.......real dodger fans would ride your sorry phony ass right out of the stadium....and dumbass, when the rams left, the city had winning teams called the Lakers and the Dodgers,but yet they still left the area.....so why would winning teams bring them back?......you are a fair weather fan and a phony one to boot, charlie....

nice deflection as always playing the dodgeball game of not owning up to what a moron you were predicting the Raiders would come to LA along with the Rams.:up::lmao:

thats the pathetic comeback you have everytime i bring up that fact is you always do one of two things,change the subject as you just did or come back with the pathetic comeback that I was wrong by one year on the rams coming back. :rolleyes: Thats a pathetic comeback you always have when your not changing the subject as you just did because of the fact you wont OWN up to it that you were wrong on that as I did on being wrong on the year of the Rams coming back.:rolleyes:

It entertains me how you try and weasel out of it the same way anquity can never own up to being wrong about saying the Rams would never come back to LA again.:lmao::haha::haha:

oh and so what if they are in first place,they are clearly not the same team as last year and clearly not playing with the same mojo,passion and fire they had a year ago and the royals did the year before them so they might as well be out of right now.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha:

You being a fair weather fan is the issue moron.

You said the Cubs won't make playoffs, are you now changing your statement?

We are talking about the Dodgers, not the Royals. In one thread about five posts apart you claimed the Pirates were your favorite NL team and then you said the Cubs were your favorite NL team. You were all over the Seahawks when they were undefeated and even claimed they would go undefeated, then when they lost, you turned on them. You claimed you weren't going to watch the Rams anymore, yet now you say you will.

You are one stupid moron.

ahhhh I see I struck a nerve,that the truth hurts.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

there you go claiming "I" lie after i posted the evidence in black and white of what you said back then.sorry the truth hurts kid.:itsok::itsok:

problem for you is the whole world can see i did not lie,thye can see it in your own words in black and white,you did the RAIDERS would join the Rams as the second team in LA.:biggrin:

funny how you always ignore what you posted back then even though it is right there in black and white for the whole world to see as i just proved.:haha::muahaha:

I said they might go to LA, never said they would, you are getting dumber every year, you still not watching Super Bowls? Lol!

How did you Seattle would go undefeated BS go for you? Lol!

oh bullshit.....you dont back a team you never liked just because its fashionable.......real dodger fans would ride your sorry phony ass right out of the stadium....and dumbass, when the rams left, the city had winning teams called the Lakers and the Dodgers,but yet they still left the area.....so why would winning teams bring them back?......you are a fair weather fan and a phony one to boot, charlie....

He makes up crap as he goes. Always has, he was a big Seahawk fan until they lost the Super Bowl, he even claimed they would go undefeated then cried and cried when they lost to the Patriots. Then he claims all the games are rigged, then he claims Bellichick and Brady cheated with deflate gate. How in the hell can you cheat when games are supposedly rigged? He is a massive fake and phony, no real fan would take him seriously.

He makes up crap as he goes. Always has, he was a big Seahawk fan until they lost the Super Bowl, he even claimed they would go undefeated then cried and cried when they lost to the Patriots. Then he claims all the games are rigged, then he claims Bellichick and Brady cheated with deflate gate. How in the hell can you cheat when games are supposedly rigged? He is a massive fake and phony, no real fan would take him seriously.
yea i know lots of pretty die hard dodger fans,if they know you never cared for the team and now do,just because your other teams are losing,they will be all over you.....this guy had lots of stories about the rams fans when they were in Anaheim too about how they wished they would come back there instead of LA.....what a joke........

so there it is you have NO EVIDENCE of your ramblings.:bsflag:

nice game of dodgeball again on my devotion to the royals when they losers and the joke of MLB baseball.:asshole:

oh not that it matters since it has nothinbg to do with the topic dumbass but the rams left LA because that evil bitch owner was a showgirl from st louis who purposely ran the organization into the ground trading away their greats eric dirckerson,kevin greene,and many other greats so the fans would stop showing up for games,they BEGGED that evil bitch owner to sell the team and she refused so they did not want to line the pockets of that evil bitch anymore so they stopped showing up which was not smart because she was able to to get what she wanted by claiming she had bad fan support when the fans stopped showing up the last couple of years in the early 90's so she could move the team to that small hicktown which was a major mistake because other than the faulk/warner years,this is what the crowds there always looked like cause they never even wanted the rams there. so:anj_stfu:

526193_10151118487880981_813277931_n.jpg

10606215_1471924763079217_8664616694931188706_n.jpg

thats what the st louis media always called "Rocking the dome" all those years they were there except the playoff years when they were good as I got done talking about.:rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

that was the most asinine NFL move by a football franchise ever and the chargers going to LA rivals this one because they will have the same results the rams did the majority of time they were in st louis.

Turned out to be the most asinine move by an NFL football team in the history of NFL.they went from having regular crowds like this for over 50 years BEFORE that evil bitch slut owner Georgia Frontiere bought them,this-
13903202_10153617266340981_8567173648073823974_n.jpg

12522923_10153186645440981_316798932467506546_n.jpg

11863445_10152926757965981_4184734366658901418_n.jpg

10268497_10152227286170981_1405492854074756648_n.jpg

1186826_10151595321420981_957641037_n.jpg

404956_10151244863725981_2113127440_n.png

to this in stank louis-:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:
526193_10151118487880981_813277931_n.jpg

10606215_1471924763079217_8664616694931188706_n.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back