Could this be the year for the boys in Blue?

you are a ......DFINO....DodgerFanInNameOnly.....

Okay now THATS a fair statement to make that I got no problem with.

Its just when people ignore the fact that I cheered on the royals for over 20 years when they were the joke of the league many times finishing the season with the worst record in baseball because they were just a minor league team developing players for other major league teams to give away to,that i had to endure all those embarrassing years,and yet still stuck with them and cheered them on,is when i take issue to people calling me a fair weather fan.

a person can like more than one team you know? doesnt make them a fair weather fan.

Now pooper I would understand HIM calling me that,he cant even own up to to it that he said the Raiders would come back to LA along with the Rams as you can see in this whole thread.He acts like a baby when i point that out to him.:rolleyes: which is WHY i would be very concerned if i were you on giving him any alerts or listening to anything he says.:lmao:

just read his posts,he does the same thing his lover anquity did who always threw temper tantrems when i asked him over a 100 times the last year what he was saying about the Rams never coming back to LA

.Instead of just being mature and owning up to it.:rolleyes: well pooper as you can see in his posts on this thread,has done the same thing as he has the last year,he wont own up to how he was a moron for saying the raiders would be back in LA with the Rams as you saw me proved he said years ago in my post.:D

why they get so angry about being proven wrong on that and acting like a kid is beyond me.its no big deal to just come out and say-you were right,i was wrong.:rolleyes:I gave him credit many times for calling ti right that the Rams would be back in LA in 2016 and owned up to it that I was wrong when i said 2015,its no big deal,just own up to it,jesus christ.:rolleyes:

By the way it doesnt seem you and pooper even understand what a fair weather fan is.:D If I became a giants fan cause they won the world series a few years ago,then a royals fans cause they did the next year,then a cubs fans last year cause they did and kept hopping every year from one team to another ,THAT would be a fair weather fan charile.:lmao:

I dont share the same passion for the Cubs my second favorite team in baseball as I do the Royals.there is a MAJOR difference in liking your FAVORITE team over your second favoite you know? my second favorite,the cubs,I dont have the same passion for them winning as I do my FAVORITE,the royals,doesnt make a fair weather fan though,give me a break.

Last edited:
I thought you weren't even following the Rams anymore? I also thought the Cubs or the Pirates were your favorite NL baseball team?

It seems you are just a fair weather, fickle fan. Loyalty seems lost on you.

so says the coward kid who LIES that he never said the RAIDERS would be the other team to join the Rams.:lmao::itsok::itsok:

I pretty much am not.I WILL watch the home opener because they will be wearing their classic blue and yellow "LA" colors and both times when they play the niners of course since I have been waiting a freaking 22 years for that california rivalry to come back but other than that,yeah I pretty much am done with the NFL and that will pretty much be the only games I watch this year most likely. I may not be completely done with the NFL,but mostly though obviously.

Yeah the Cubs are my favorite NL team and Pirates second since Hurdle became their manager but you might want to get off that deserted Island you been living on the last year because you are obviously not aware that the Pirates have a losing record this year and the Cubs are just barely over 500 so NEITHER are going to the playoffs Einstein.:cuckoo:

So since that is the case,I will be pulling for the Dodgers.:rolleyes:

Lets see,my Royals wont be in the playoffs this year,neither will the Cubs or Pirates but I am a fickle fair weather fan according to you.gotcha.:rolleyes::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Yeah I am not loyal to the Royals according to you two bozos because of the fact that neither the cubs or pirates in the NL are going to be in the playoffs this year they are so bad.

yeah I am not loyal to the royals thats why I went out to ten to 20 games a year in the lean years for 20 years plus when they were in reality a minor league team developing their players for other major league teams to give away to,even though i suffered all those years for 20 years plus and went out and cheered them on despite that,I am not loyal to them.

you two better get off that deserted island you been living on. I have stated MANY times in the past that I suffered for decades going out to the ballpark to watch the royals when the joke around town about them was they were the Royal losers. yeah thats not being loyal sticking with a bad loser for so many years. damn I wish the roll eyes sign had not been taken down like it has it appears.

btw,when you going to stop being a baby and OWN UP to it that you were a moron stating you said the second team in LA to Join the Rams would be the Raiders?

oh and so much for your lies you never said that as you always claim when I call you out on this..:lmao::haha:

expect Rams to be back in LA next year.
I can see them and the Raiders heading to LA, I also think the NFL will contribute some money for the stadium.

All there black and white you predicted the Rams AND Raiders which only a moron would have done.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Fuck off you lying jack ass.

ahhhh I see I struck a nerve,that the truth hurts.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

there you go claiming "I" lie after i posted the evidence in black and white of what you said back then.sorry the truth hurts kid.:itsok::itsok:

problem for you is the whole world can see i did not lie,thye can see it in your own words in black and white,you did the RAIDERS would join the Rams as the second team in LA.:biggrin:

funny how you always ignore what you posted back then even though it is right there in black and white for the whole world to see as i just proved.:haha::muahaha:

I said they might go to LA, never said they would, you are getting dumber every year, you still not watching Super Bowls? Lol!

How did you Seattle would go undefeated BS go for you? Lol!

evade mode as always from you.:up:

You said you COULD SEE THEM GOING TO LA "ALONG" with the Rams as i just proved:D. which clearly proved you thought it was POSSIBLE to go to LA and only a moron would have thought that.:haha:

You were a stupid moron back then to think the Raiders had any chance of going back because I said MANY times "that you ignored back then" that the Raiders would never go back to LA as long as Davis was the owner because of the fact the NFL owners hate Al Davis for suing them to move there and because they wanted a rich owner to operate an NFL team there which is why it was always a no brainer that Kroneke would be in LA him being the second richest owner in the NFL and Davis is dirt poor by NFL standers yet like the moron you were,you STILL thought it was possible they would be the second team. comedy gold from you as always.:haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

the difference between me and you baby is I OWNED up to being wrong moron,i did not act childish like you and evade it that I never said that.:rolleyes:

and as far as your evasive mode on seattle going undefeated? at least THAT was realisitc unlike the raiders going to LA.:D If the patriots almost did it not too many years ago,then there was no reason to think that there was not a good chance the seahawks could as well. AGAIN,how was I suppose to know carrol is a criminal who take payoffs to throw games back then? apples and oranges baby.:rolleyes::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

you might get that alzhemiers diseace of yours fixed because as i have said a 100 TIMES,I was asleep same as you are STILL that pete the cheat takes payoffs to throw games all the time so had i known that back then, i never would have been stupid enough to think they would go undefeated,:rolleyes:you of course will forget i said this as you always do.:rolleyes:

funny that you have your head up the ass of anquity and wrongwinger who wont own up to being wrong that they said the rams would NEVER come back to LA as well evading that about those morons.:rolleyes::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Owl was the ONLY poster that came on that has any intelligece who knew that if there was going to be a second team in LA,it would be the chargers.:D

Its just when people ignore the fact that I cheered on the royals for over 20 years when they were the joke of the league many times finishing the season with the worst record in baseball because they were just a minor league team developing players for other major league teams to give away to,that i had to endure all those embarrassing years,and yet still stuck with them and cheered them on,is when i take issue to people calling me a fair weather fan.

a person can like more than one team you know? doesnt make them a fair weather fan.

Now pooper I would understand HIM calling me that,he cant even own up to to it that he said the Raiders would come back to LA along with the Rams as you can see in this whole thread.He acts like a baby when i point that out to him.:rolleyes: which is WHY i would be very concerned if i were you on giving him any alerts or listening to anything he says.:lmao:

just read his posts,he does the same thing his lover anquity did who always threw temper tantrems when i asked him over a 100 times the last year what he was saying about the Rams never coming back to LA

.Instead of just being mature and owning up to it.:rolleyes: well pooper as you can see in his posts on this thread,has done the same thing as he has the last year,he wont own up to how he was a moron for saying the raiders would be back in LA with the Rams as you saw me proved he said years ago in my post.:D

why they get so angry about being proven wrong on that and acting like a kid is beyond me.its no big deal to just come out and say-you were right,i was wrong.:rolleyes:I gave him credit many times for calling ti right that the Rams would be back in LA in 2016 and owned up to it that I was wrong when i said 2015,its no big deal,just own up to it,jesus christ.:rolleyes:

By the way it doesnt seem you and pooper even understand what a fair weather fan is.:D If I became a giants fan cause they won the world series a few years ago,then a royals fans cause they did the next year,then a cubs fans last year cause they did and kept hopping every year from one team to another ,THAT would be a fair weather fan charile.:lmao:

I dont share the same passion for the Cubs my second favorite team in baseball as I do the Royals.there is a MAJOR difference in liking your FAVORITE team over your second favoite you know? my second favorite,the cubs,I dont have the same passion for them winning as I do my FAVORITE,the royals,doesnt make a fair weather fan though,give me a break.

Says the guy that said his Seahawks would go undefeated and the very next game the lost. Didn't take long for you to jump ship on them.

Says the guy that said his Seahawks would go undefeated and the very next game the lost. Didn't take long for you to jump ship on them.

evade mode as always. apples and oranges idiot,i did not know back then that carrol was a fraud and criminal who threw games so it was not unwise at all to think they would go undefeated back then since they had the talent to do so ESPECIALLY since if the cheats almost did it a few years agom they could come as close as they almost di where YOU were a moron to ignore facts that there was no chance in hell the raiders ever had any chance to come back as long as davis was the owner.apples and oranges as always.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

back then when I DID NOT KNOW WHAT A CRIMINAL CARROL IS THAT I DO NOW.:rolleyes: it was not at all unrealistic to think they had an excellent chance of going undefeatet ESPECIALLY since the cheats almost did it years before them,AGAIN if THEY could do it,then there was no reason not to believe the seahawks could.:rolleyes: where only a moron would ignore all the facts i listed WHY the raiders had no chance of ever coming back to LA as you did.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

the owl was the ONLY poster who had any brains and knew same as i did that if there was a second team it would be the chargers.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:

evade mode as always. apples and oranges idiot,i did not know back then that carrol was a fraud and criminal who threw games so it was not unwise at all to think they would go undefeated back then since they had the talent to do so ESPECIALLY since if the cheats almost did it a few years agom they could come as close as they almost di where YOU were a moron to ignore facts that there was no chance in hell the raiders ever had any chance to come back as long as davis was the owner.apples and oranges as always.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

back then when DID NOT KNOW WHAT A CRIMINAL CARROL IS THAT I DO NOW.:rolleyes: it was not at all unrealistic to think they had an excellent chance of going undefeatet ESPECIALLY since the cheats almost did it years before them,AGAIN if THEY could do it,then there was no reason not to believe the seahawks could.:rolleyes: where only a moron would ignore all the facts i listed WHY the raiders had no chance of ever coming back to LA as you did.

the own was the ONLY poster who had any brains and knew same as i did that if there was a second team it would be the chargers.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Lol! The topic is that you are a fair weather fan. Which you are. Seahawks 19-0, lol!!!

evade mode as always from you.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

oh please liar,I only stopped being a seahawks fan when he threw the superbowl that you are too stupid to see the obvious on.:rolleyes:

and again thats ap[ples and oranges moron since that WAS realistic to think the seahawks could go undefeated ESPECIALLY since the cheaters almost did a few years ago and they for sure had the talent to do so,it was not like another NFL team had not almost done that a few years ago you stupid fuck which was WHY i though they had an excellent chance:rolleyes:

if they could almost do it,no reason to think the seahawks couldnt idiot.:cuckoo:

not that this has anything to with you having your head up the ass of wrong winger and anquity,two morons who said the RAMS would NEVER come back to LA ignoring the facts like the stupid fucks they were that it was so OBVIOUS they were that even YOU could see.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

at least i had valid REASONS to believe the seahawks would go undefeated back then where only a moron would have ignored all the facts i listed back then WHY the raiders had no chance of ever coming come back to LA which only OWL was the one that was smart enough to realise that unlike you and your idiot lover wrongwinger.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Now if i said the seahawks would NOW go undefeated,then yeah,I would be just as much of a stupid fuck as you for saying the raiders had a chance to come back to LA and wrongwinger and anquity did that the rams would NEVER come back.i wont deny that one.:lmao:

Last edited:

oh please liar,I only stopped being a seahawks fan when he threw the superbowl that you are too stupid to see the obvious on.:rolleyes:

and again thats ap[ples and oranges moron since that WAS realistic to think the seahawks could go undefeated ESPECIALLY since the cheaters almost did a few years ago and they for sure had the talent to do so,it was not like another NFL team had not almost done that a few years ago you stupid fuck whic was WHY i though they had an excellent chance:rolleyes:

not that this has anything to with you having your head up the ass of wrong winger and anquity,two morons who said the RAMS would NEVER come back to LA ignoring the facts like the stupid fucks they were that it was so OBVIOUS they were that even YOU could see.

at least i had valid REASONS to believe the seahawks would go undefeated back then where only a moron would have ignored all the facts i listed back then WHY the raiders had no chance of ever coming come back to LA which only OWL was the one that was smart enough to realise that unlike you and your idiot lover wrongwinger.

19-0? Lol! You had to be a real dumb ass to ever think that Seattle would go 19-0. But you are really stupid...so.

back then when DID NOT KNOW WHAT A CRIMINAL CARROL IS THAT I DO NOW.:rolleyes: it was not at all unrealistic to think they had an excellent chance of going undefeatet ESPECIALLY since the cheats almost did it years before them,AGAIN if THEY could do it,then there was no reason not to believe the seahawks could.:rolleyes: where only a moron would ignore all the facts i listed WHY the raiders had no chance of ever coming back to LA as you did.

the own was the ONLY poster who had any brains and knew same as i did that if there was a second team it would be the chargers.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Lol! The topic is that you are a fair weather fan. Which you are. Seahawks 19-0, lol!!!

hey stupid fuck,the TOPIC is will the dodgers make it to the world series you idiot,not me being a fair weather fan.you lie as always.

since you want to CHANGE it to the seahawks though,for the 100th time,i did not know AT THE TIME carrol was a criminal and threw games so naturally I thought they had a realistic chance back then of doing that and it is NOT like an NFL team the cheatriots almost did not do that a few years ago so that would be like laughing at all the people back then who said the patriots would go undefeated which you never did you fucking hypocrite.:rolleyes:

again it was no more unreal to think the seahawks could so it anymore than t was the cheatriots which you never laughed at anybody for thinking they could back then, fucking hypocrite troll.:rolleyes:

and for the 100th time,at least I had EXCELLENT reasons to believe they could,many others NFL EXPERTS said the same thing,but according to you,they are idiots as well for agreeing with me.:rolleyes:

AGAIN,i had a good reason that since the cheaters almost did it,the seahawks could as well.:rolleyes: you though were an idiot for ignoring all the facts i listed why the raiders would never be back in LA.the owl was the only one not a moron like you and wrongwinger thinking they had a chance,you ignore that fact everytime and the fact him and anquity also said the rams would NEVER come back to LA like only a stupid fuck would.:haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
do you even know what a fair weather fan is?....i dont think you do.....

He is really dense and has I am sure he has no clue on what a fair weather fan is. He is probably having to look up the definition.
which ever way the wind blows.....

You two bozos obviously are not aware that neither the Cubs or Pirates are going to be in the playoffs this year they are so bad.duh.
what does that have to do with you being a fair weather fan?....

where is your evidence of me being a fair weather fan charlie?:cuckoo:

All I said is the dodgers are the realistic team in the national league to go to the world series this year and I hope they do and that had the rams never left LA,it would not matter to me if they did not. wanting LA to have winners because it makes it look good for the Rams to come home to a city that is winner seems to be your warped logic you are clinging on to that makes me a fair weather fan.:rolleyes:

plus you also ignored the fact about the royals as pooper did that despite the fact i had to endure for over two decades what a joke of a team my royals were for over two decades,hearing them called the royal losers,ect,ect for so long, i STILL went out and watched and cheered them on all those lean years seeing from 10 to 20 games a year for over two decades yet that somehow makes me a fair weather fan?:cuckoo::rofl::haha:
oh bullshit.....you dont back a team you never liked just because its fashionable.......real dodger fans would ride your sorry phony ass right out of the stadium....and dumbass, when the rams left, the city had winning teams called the Lakers and the Dodgers,but yet they still left the area.....so why would winning teams bring them back?......you are a fair weather fan and a phony one to boot, charlie....

He makes up crap as he goes. Always has, he was a big Seahawk fan until they lost the Super Bowl, he even claimed they would go undefeated then cried and cried when they lost to the Patriots. Then he claims all the games are rigged, then he claims Bellichick and Brady cheated with deflate gate. How in the hell can you cheat when games are supposedly rigged? He is a massive fake and phony, no real fan would take him seriously.

Kinda like your lovers anquity and wrongwnger cried and cried for over a year last year for being wrong on their prediction that the rams would never come back to LA.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

and kinda like how you cry and cry all the time about being wrong that the raiders were not coming back to LA as you predicted and make up bullshit all the time that you never said that as you have proved in this whole thread.:haha::itsok::itsok::itsok: and kinda like the bullshit you made up that the topic of this thread is me being a fair weather fan which proves you LIE as always since the TOPIC is will the dodgers go to the world series this year you stupid fuck,a question you two trolls wont answer.:rolleyes:

you want to keep changing the topic of the thread on if the dodgers will go to the world series to me being a far weather fan and then to the seahawks going undefeated and bullshit like that.:rolleyes:

you have your head up brady and belicheats ass so unlike me and the thousands that booed brady at the superbowl in santa clara,i CAN accept they are cheating frauds who have tainted the game same as barry bonds and roger clemons did with baseball and i can ALSO accept these games aare as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling and have FINALLY gotten wise to how corrupt the NFL is and unlike the stupid fuck you are,can see these superbowls now are rigged and scripted months in advance.that it was decided at halftime last year from both teams to let the cheats come back and win it all.:rolleyes:

give me college football any day of the year over the coruption in the NFL.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

and again thats ap[ples and oranges moron since that WAS realistic to think the seahawks could go undefeated ESPECIALLY since the cheaters almost did a few years ago and they for sure had the talent to do so,it was not like another NFL team had not almost done that a few years ago you stupid fuck whic was WHY i though they had an excellent chance:rolleyes:

19-0? Lol! You had to be a real dumb ass to ever think that Seattle would go 19-0. But you are really stupid...so.

Pooper this thread isnt about the seahawks you stupid fuck troll. :rolleyes:

but since you want to evade the TOPIC of the question in the title of the thread as always.:rolleyes: for the 100th time,funny you never laughed at the people years ago who said the cheatriots would go undefeated and did not say THEY were stupid. :rolleyes: IF that was stupid for me to say back then about the seahawks,it was EQUALLY as stupid for the all the people around the country and here back then who said the patriotss would go undefeated as well asshole..:rolleyes:

you did not do that because they are your team,everyone here knows that so like the fucking hypocrite you are,you did not laugh at them who were as stupid as i was on the seahawks who had just as much a realistic chance IF carrol was not a cheater and threw games idiot so enough of this evade mode tactic on the seahawks and just own up to what an idiot you were for being a moron thinking the raiders had a chance to go to LA AND STOP EVADING what morons your lovers anquity and wrongwinger were for saying the rams would NEVER come back to LA.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

He is really dense and has I am sure he has no clue on what a fair weather fan is. He is probably having to look up the definition.
so far what he has said about it he has no idea what one is.....he says because he stayed with the royals during their losing times,how can he be called a "fair weather" fan?.....is this gumba serious?.....does he realize that we called him that because of what he said about the dodgers?...

You two bozos obviously are not aware that neither the Cubs or Pirates are going to be in the playoffs this year they are so bad.duh.
what does that have to do with you being a fair weather fan?....

where is your evidence of me being a fair weather fan charlie?:cuckoo:

All I said is the dodgers are the realistic team in the national league to go to the world series this year and I hope they do and that had the rams never left LA,it would not matter to me if they did not. wanting LA to have winners because it makes it look good for the Rams to come home to a city that is winner seems to be your warped logic you are clinging on to that makes me a fair weather fan.:rolleyes:

plus you also ignored the fact about the royals as pooper did that despite the fact i had to endure for over two decades what a joke of a team my royals were for over two decades,hearing them called the royal losers,ect,ect for so long, i STILL went out and watched and cheered them on all those lean years seeing from 10 to 20 games a year for over two decades yet that somehow makes me a fair weather fan?:cuckoo::rofl::haha:
oh bullshit.....you dont back a team you never liked just because its fashionable.......real dodger fans would ride your sorry phony ass right out of the stadium....and dumbass, when the rams left, the city had winning teams called the Lakers and the Dodgers,but yet they still left the area.....so why would winning teams bring them back?......you are a fair weather fan and a phony one to boot, charlie....

He makes up crap as he goes. Always has, he was a big Seahawk fan until they lost the Super Bowl, he even claimed they would go undefeated then cried and cried when they lost to the Patriots. Then he claims all the games are rigged, then he claims Bellichick and Brady cheated with deflate gate. How in the hell can you cheat when games are supposedly rigged? He is a massive fake and phony, no real fan would take him seriously.
yea i know lots of pretty die hard dodger fans,if they know you never cared for the team and now do,just because your other teams are losing,they will be all over you.....this guy had lots of stories about the rams fans when they were in Anaheim too about how they wished they would come back there instead of LA.....what a joke........

Like Pooper,you evade the title of the thread and change the topic same as that troll who wont own up to pesky facts i posted back then that proved only an idiot would think the raiders would come back to LA just to watch him change the subject to me thinking the seahawks would go undefeated which is irrelevent because back then as i have said to him a 100 times,i did not know carrol threw games at the time as i do now.:cuckoo::rolleyes:

but since you DID change the subject to them leaving AGAIN, the rams leaving LA was the most asinine thing to ever happen in the NFL and the sport has become a joke ever since then getting worse and worse with all these relocations.

The Rams leaving LA was the biggest joke in the world. Other than the Warner/faulk years when they were great,the stadium in stank louis was half empty all the time. granted in the last couple years in the 90's the crowds at anaheim were the same but that was because they hated the OWNER of the team,not the poor play on the field,the fans BEGGED that evil bitch owner to sell the team because she traded away great stars Eric Dickerson,Kevin Green,Toby Harrah and others so fans stopped showing up because of that to line the pockets of that evil slut bitch owner.:mad:

Before that evil bitch owner took over as owner of the Team they were always in the top five in league attendance most of the 50 years they were there in LA.Look at these photos and these three videos here,you wont find ONE EMPTY SEAT in the house

the Rams left THIS in LA below.:rolleyes:
13903202_10153617266340981_8567173648073823974_n.jpg

12522923_10153186645440981_316798932467506546_n.jpg

11863445_10152926757965981_4184734366658901418_n.jpg

10268497_10152227286170981_1405492854074756648_n.jpg

404956_10151244863725981_2113127440_n.png

20061_279954290980_1896777_n.jpg

the Rams left that^ there, packed houses the fifty years or so they were there other than the last couple ,for this below because of that evil bitch slut owner.:rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao:

the majority of the time the Rams were in stank louis.this is what the crowds attendance always looked like.comedy gold.

526193_10151118487880981_813277931_n.jpg

10606215_1471924763079217_8664616694931188706_n.jpg

Last edited:

so far what he has said about it he has no idea what one is.....he says because he stayed with the royals during their losing times,how can he be called a "fair weather" fan?.....is this gumba serious?.....does he realize that we called him that because of what he said about the dodgers?...

Nope, he has no clue. He says he is a Cubs fan and had no clue that they were in first place in the division? He claimed the Cubs wouldn't make the playoffs. I am not real sure that he follows baseball or any sport. He does provide lots of humor. Now he is a Dodger fan, until they lose. He used to be a Seahawk fan until they lost. He claims he doesn't follow any pro football, however he does, just more lies. Funny that lies are all he has.

Harry it looks like you own the nutjob. I'd say congrats but so many own the loser it isn't even funny.

Forum List

Back