Could this be the year for the boys in Blue?

It'll be another dodger/yankee world series.

Yawn.

I dont know how that could be a yawn since the last time they played in the series was wayyyyy back in 81.thats a long long time dude.:biggrin:

okay since you agree with me the dodgers are going to be in the series,WHO you think will win between the two? I got to go with the fucking yankees unfortunatly because the dodgers everytime they get in the playoffs,their bats go to sleep. who is YOUR pick and why you think they will win?

Who cares? The goal was to get two big money teams with big money audiences to reach the World Series so they could all cash in.

The only people who care about who wins are the fans, but who cares about them?

My team is the Reds. I've done my best to endure watching all of my former players in the playoffs wearing other teams jerseys because baseball is broken. The Reds, like all other small market teams, are nothing but a farm system for teams like the Yankees and Dodgers.

BTW, the Yankees and Dodgers have met on many occasions. You say the last time was 1981? You do realize there are some teams that have not even reached the World Series, right?

The Dodgers will defeat the Cubs and head to the World Series. If not tonight, then the next game.

I will be attending at least one World Series game.

:thup:

The Dodgers will defeat the Cubs and head to the World Series. If not tonight, then the next game.

From what I've seen thus far, the Dodgers will probably beat the Yankees in 5 games, perhaps 7 games if it is all just fixed for ratings.

Who cares? The goal was to get two big money teams with big money audiences to reach the World Series so they could all cash in.

My team is the Reds. I've done my best to endure watching all of my former players in the playoffs wearing other teams jerseys because baseball is broken. The Reds, like all other small market teams, are nothing but a farm system for teams like the Yankees and Dodgers.

BTW, the Yankees and Dodgers have met on many occasions. You say the last time was 1981? You do realize there are some teams that have not even reached the World Series, right?

yeah I see where your coming from.:thup: thats why I have said many times baseball sucks and is not fun like the old days when small market teams could competed with large market teams. back in the 70's and 80's when i was growing up,everybody had as much as good a shit as everyone else.now small market teams like the padres,twins,pirates,reds,and a's will never make it back the way the game is now.

back during those days,you would never have had that pitcher that was drafted by the reds leave and go play for first the royals and now the giants,the reds would never have been forced to let him go like they have to now cause of money issues. and we will NEVER see another tony gwynn come out of the padres organization and play his whole career for them again either.:mad:

okay now that its been settled they beat the cubs,what is YOUR prediction for the series between these fucking large market teams that have ruined baseball? try not to be biased on the dodgers now.lol

yeah I see where your coming from.:thup: thats why I have said many times baseball sucks and is not fun like the old days when small market teams could competed with large market teams. back in the 70's and 80's when i was growing up,everybody had as much as good a shit as everyone else.now small market teams like the padres,twins,pirates,reds,and a's will never make it back the way the game is now.

back during those days,you would never have had that pitcher that was drafted by the reds leave and go play for first the royals and now the giants,the reds would never have been forced to let him go like they have to now cause of money issues. and we will NEVER see another tony gwynn come out of the padres organization and play his whole career for them again either.:mad:

I miss the glory years with the battles between the Reds and Dodgers. The Reds dominated the 70's and the Dodgers the 80's.

Both were either #1 or #2.

okay now that its been settled they beat the cubs,what is YOUR prediction for the series between these fucking large market teams that have ruined baseball? try not to be biased on the dodgers now.lol

I will be rooting for the Dodgers.

I'm really just a casual fan. I go to 3-4 baseball games every year at Dodger Stadium. I am there for the atmosphere and the company of my friends. I don't even know half the players names! Still, I am excited to see a World Series game live.

I will be rooting for the Dodgers.

I'm really just a casual fan. I go to 3-4 baseball games every year at Dodger Stadium. I am there for the atmosphere and the company of my friends. I don't even know half the players names! Still, I am excited to see a World Series game live.

I of course want the Dodgers to win but I dont feel good about it the fact their bats were so quiet in the first two games against the Cubs.except for Turner,they got nothing in the lineup.Its their dominating pitching staff that has to win games for them. I have a feeling chase utley will cost them the series.WHY is that old grampa STILL playing.He is like 1oo years old and is 0 for his last 28 at bats.:rolleyes:

It's the Dodgers and Astros!
yeah I did not realise that the NL had the home field advantage this year.I am changing my prediction to the dodgers now because of that and also because the astros,in the playoffs,they got scared when they went on the ROAD and played the yankees.without home filed advantage and the fact they will be playing a team that has even more dominatiing pitching than what they faced playing the yankees,i give this series to the dodgers in five games at the most.

Dodgers 3-1. Go up one game to none. :beer:

I am seriously beginning to think these baseball MLB games are just as phony and rigged at pro wrestling and in the NFL are.

I got wise a couple years ago when it was so obvious that pete carrol took a payoff and threw that superbowk,these games are so rigged and scripted in the NFL i dont watch the NFL anymore,it has nothing to do with the kneeling or anything for me.

just that the games are fixed.it didnt USE to be like that in the NFL.

well i got to seriously wonder about these baseball games now as well.

I mean i WANT the dodgers to win OBVIOUSLY.my user name alone should prove that.:)

but think about it for a second,the dodgers hitting is pathetic.It is HORRIBLE,they got Justin Turner and that is IT.

He was mr clutch in the playoffs against the cubs.in the first two games of that series,they could only score no more than 2 runs all the way till like the 8th inning. and they only won cause turner with runners in scoring position delivered. he had key hits during the regular season to get them in the world series.

WHY would the manager of the Cubs let TURNER beat them?:rolleyes: walk him and let someone else beat you,NOT turner.:rolleyes: yet that is the same thing the manager of the astros did last night.:rolleyes:

i mean jesus,walk the guy and dont let HIM beat you,if someone else beats you,then okay,but WHY let TURNER beat you the ONLY one that can hit on that team and deliver with runners in scoring posistion? seriously come on.

these managers cant be that stupid.no way. something is fishy for sure.its got to be rigged.thats the only thing that makes sense.

Astros take the second game 7-6 in an epic eleven inning game. I got tired just listening to it. Game three Friday in Houston.

Astros take the second game 7-6 in an epic eleven inning game. I got tired just listening to it. Game three Friday in Houston.

i can not believe they came back.Man the dodgers really blew this one.they had this game.

Forum List

Back