Could this be the year for the boys in Blue?

do you even know what a fair weather fan is?....i dont think you do.....

He is really dense and has I am sure he has no clue on what a fair weather fan is. He is probably having to look up the definition.
so far what he has said about it he has no idea what one is.....he says because he stayed with the royals during their losing times,how can he be called a "fair weather" fan?.....is this gumba serious?.....does he realize that we called him that because of what he said about the dodgers?...

Nope, he has no clue. He says he is a Cubs fan and had no clue that they were in first place in the division? He claimed the Cubs wouldn't make the playoffs. I am not real sure that he follows baseball or any sport. He does provide lots of humor. Now he is a Dodger fan, until they lose. He used to be a Seahawk fan until they lost. He claims he doesn't follow any pro football, however he does, just more lies. Funny that lies are all he has.

Harry it looks like you own the nutjob. I'd say congrats but so many own the loser it isn't even funny.

lies from the troll who said the topic is about me being a fair weather fan when its is about will the dodgers win and go to the world series so you are in no posting liar to say I lie,oh and i love how you evade facts of everything i posted that proves you are a moron. funny you always claim people like wrong winger owns me when he said the rams would NEVER come back to LA and same with anquity,there goes YOUR credibility kid.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao: like YOU are NOT nutjob? pricelesss.:haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

He is really dense and has I am sure he has no clue on what a fair weather fan is. He is probably having to look up the definition.
so far what he has said about it he has no idea what one is.....he says because he stayed with the royals during their losing times,how can he be called a "fair weather" fan?.....is this gumba serious?.....does he realize that we called him that because of what he said about the dodgers?...

hey fool they are the ONLY team in the NL that will be on the playoffs other then the cubs i like and the cubs have no chance fool.they are not the same team as last year.duh.

Nope, he has no clue. He says he is a Cubs fan and had no clue that they were in first place in the division? He claimed the Cubs wouldn't make the playoffs. I am not real sure that he follows baseball or any sport. He does provide lots of humor. Now he is a Dodger fan, until they lose. He used to be a Seahawk fan until they lost. He claims he doesn't follow any pro football, however he does, just more lies. Funny that lies are all he has.

Harry it looks like you own the nutjob. I'd say congrats but so many own the loser it isn't even funny.
the guy is someone on the outside looking in.....his shit about the Rams in Anaheim is comical....

hey fool they are the ONLY team in the NL that will be on the playoffs other then the cubs i like and the cubs have no chance fool.they are not the same team as last year.duh.
lots of teams who have had "no chance" have ended up either winning the whole thing or eliminating the so called best team fool.....and you call yourself a fan?....DUH....

This is the Dodgers year. They are the best team in baseball.

:thup:

Thank you.FINALLY someone who wants to come on here and talk about the TITLE of the thread instead of changing the subject talking about the poster instead of the topic.:rolleyes:

Yeah I just dont see anybody in the NL THIS year being a challenge for them.Unless some fluke thing happens like Kershaw gets hurt for the series or something drastic like that.

They have the same heart,desire,mojo,and passion the Cubs had last year and the Royals the year before and the Giants they year before them had.you could see those three teams had something special in them and a special hunger to win it all. You can see it in the Dodgers as well this year.

They poured gatorade over one of their players when he hit a home run late in the game and won it for them and the playoffs have not even started yet.that shows they are hungry for it all and are playing with the same passion the cubs had last year in winning it all.

Last edited:

Thank you.FINALLY someone who wants to come on here and talk about the TITLE of the thread instead of changing the subject talking about the poster instead of the topic.:rolleyes:
yea but the difference is,he is a REAL Dodger fan.....unlike you....if they happen to lose who will be your next "favorite" team?....

You said the Cubs wouldn't make the playoffs. Make up your mind!

right now they are Zander.....but how many times in the past has the best team been eliminated before the championship series?.........

I admit it, I am a biased unapologetic Dodger fan (even when they suck).

They have a very good chance of running the table this year!!

Live_Breathe_Blue.png

Nothing wrong with a real die hard Dodger fan, lots of fair weather Dodger fans. I hope the Dodgers play the Cubs in the playoffs and lose. I wouldn't be a biased, unapologetic Cubs fan if I said differently.

right now they are Zander.....but how many times in the past has the best team been eliminated before the championship series?.........

Live_Breathe_Blue.png

I see the Dodgers being the same as the Cubs were last year.The Cubs of course had the best record in baseball and won it all because they had the passion,hunger,mojo and heart for it same as the royals did the previous year who also had the best record in baseball.

so I see this being the third year in a row the team with the best record wins it all.there is just something special in this dodgers team that was not there last year and the other years and as i said in the OP,they got past the hump last year of being one and doen in the first round advancing all the way to the NL title game

You breath DODGER blue,same as I breath Royal blue same as me when they suck as well.:up:

I am the last person that wants to change the topic again as two trolls came on and did derailing this thread but did you watch those three videos in post# 38 and look at those pics there? It pretty much debunks the myth that LA is a fair weather town and that the Rams had fair weather fans. BEFORE THE EVIL BITCH OWNER came along That they all hated they were always in the top 5 in league attendance the majority of their time in LA.you knew that right?,as I just proved,:).LA packed them in all the time the majority of time they were there unlike in hicktown st louis where those pics were the norm for their small crowds they drew there most the time their entire time.:haha:

that was what the st louis post out there always called ROCKING THE DOME.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:

Live_Breathe_Blue.png

Nothing wrong with a real die hard Dodger fan, lots of fair weather Dodger fans. I hope the Dodgers play the Cubs in the playoffs and lose. I wouldn't be a biased, unapologetic Cubs fan if I said differently.
the way it looks it could be the Dodgers against the Astros....

Live_Breathe_Blue.png

I see the Dodgers being the same as the Cubs were last year.The Cubs of course had the best record in baseball and won it all because they had the passion,hunger,mojo and heart for it same as the royals did the previous year who also had the best record in baseball.

so I see this being the third year in a row the team with the best record wins it all.there is just something special in this dodgers team that was not there last year and the other years and as i said in the OP,they got past the hump last year of being one and doen in the first round advancing all the way to the NL title game

You breath DODGER blue,same as I breath Royal blue same as me when they suck as well.:up:

I am the last person that wants to change the topic again as two trolls came on and did derailing this thread but did you watch those three videos in post# 38 and look at those pics there? It pretty much debunks the myth that LA is a fair weather town and that the Rams had fair weather fans. BEFORE THE EVIL BITCH OWNER came along That they all hated they were always in the top 5 in league attendance the majority of their time in LA.you knew that right?,as I just proved,:).LA packed them in all the time the majority of time they were there unlike in hicktown st louis where those pics were the norm for their small crowds they drew there most the time their entire time.:haha:

that was what the st louis post out there always called ROCKING THE DOME.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
me and pap are trolls?.....just for calling you a fair weather fan?....hey dipshit you not only dont know what a fair weather fan is,you dont know what a troll is.....if you cant handle criticism about what you say about baseball,then you are also a pussy....dont go to a dodger game those people will make someone like you cry....lol...

I went to opening day this year- sat in great seats that a business friend has. It was a blow out. 9-1 or something like that....I left thinking, damn this could be their year!! (even though it was against the lowly San Diego!)

Since then I've been to 3 more games- they won all of them.

So......if I can get tickets to the Dodger playoff games they are a LOCK!!!

I went to opening day this year- sat in great seats that a business friend has. It was a blow out. 9-1 or something like that....I left thinking, damn this could be their year!! (even though it was against the lowly San Diego!)

Since then I've been to 3 more games- they won all of them.

So......if I can get tickets to the Dodger playoff games they are a LOCK!!!

Man that is sooooo cool that you are right there in the heart of LA and have that chance to do that.:thup:

all of a sudden the dodgers are choking.Looks like i might have spoken too soon that this dodger team is no different than the other teams from the past few years.Unless they turn things around soon,it wont look good for them going into the playoffs like this.

Hey pooper,since you love talking to yourself -as you did HUNDREDS of times on my rams thread back then actually seriously believing i read your rambles back then.:rofl: sure i read them but only AFTER a YEAR later after going back and enjoying that fun time recently the last of 6 months or so.:D.you really need a rubber room the fact you talk to yourself and seriously thought i was reading your replies back then.:rofl:

I ONLY took you off ignore now because nobody else replied to this thread.I only had two trolls to reply to so it was that or nothing and i chose the former.

must suck being the boy you are who wont own up to it that you said the Rams AND RAIDERS would be back in LA like only a dumbfuck would.:rofl::lmao:

you knew the NFL wanted two teams same as i did,you said that at LEAST twice on my thread that they wanted two teams so enough of your lies that you did not say the raiders would be in LA as well.you said at LEAST twice it would be the raiders and not the chargers joing the rams as i proved.:lmao:

oh and one more thing,since i could never get sealy to ask you the question for me "sometime back when i had you on ignore"and did not want to read your bullshit lies you post back then.,i will try ONE MORE TIME since this time i have you OFF ignore.

WHERE do you come up with this fucked up WARPED logic you have that your lovers you have your head the ass of,anquity and WRONGwinger,somehow own me when they said the Rams would NEVER come back to LA?:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i am dying to see your warped logic on THIS one.:rofl::lmao::haha::haha:

You might have told sealy the answer when i asked him to translate it to me since he was the middle man back then and i had you on ignore back then but that asshole never gave me an answer which is why i am forced NOW to take you off ignore and ask now thanks to jerk asshole jerk sealy not asking you back then as i politely asked him to back then:mad:

Last edited:
They are on pace to tie a major league record for the most wins in a season.They will obviously have home field advantage but will Kershaw come unglued as he normally does once the playoffs start? I think this year is different for them.

Last year they finally made progress by at least not going one and done making it as far as the NL championship series so that was a major step forward for them. Plus last year,it was in the cards for the Cubs to win it all.It was their destiny.

They had the same mojo my other boys in blue team and favorite baseball team the Royals had the last two years they were in the series.they had heart and a special chemistry.this year they dont have that. I think everything jells for them this year.

Normally I could care less about the Dodgers.Had the Rams never left LA it would mean nothing,zero to me if they blew it again.

But with my Rams back and the fact that it will be a couple years at LEAST before they build themselves into contenders and the Lakers are in the same boat as well,I am a huge Dodgers fan this year and really want them to go all the way.

This means a lot to me because got to face reality,because like i said,the Rams are not going to be good for at least a couple years so that would be so great to have the team be able to say they came back to a city that is a winner.

Sure the Lakers have had many championships to brag about over the years and the Kings were champs a few years ago,but this is NOW and the Kings winning happened before they got there.Plus hockey is not big in the states as baseball,basketball,and football are.

would be great to have a sports team in LA win a championship this year.

especially since I LOVE LA.:up: A song i kept singing the last couple years over and over many times during the day for one obvious reason that i covered earlier.:biggrin:

I guess to avoid getting trolling posts from a couple of certain posters here I SHOULD have said WHO in the major leagues can beat the Dodgers? did anyone seriously think the diamondbacks would NOT get swept by them when the playoffs started?:lmao:

Is anybody here SERIOUSLY surprised that the Cubs are one win from being swept by them?:rolleyes:

When I first made the op.i was looking at all the teams in the NL I did not see ANYBODY that matched up well with them.I said that they have the same mojo that the Cubs had last year and the royals did as well the year before when they both won the world series.:rolleyes: for a while it looked like I was wrong there when they went on a 13 game losing streak but that was obviously just a slump that teams go through at one point in their season.

I of course would have LIKED to see the Cubs beat the Dodgers since they have always been my second favorite team after the Royals but I am a realist.

I said many times on this thread WHO in the national league can beat them and keep them from going to the world series?

I said many times here it would NOT be the Cubs because they clearly are not the same team from last year when they were getting key hits at the right time in late innings and having a lot of come from behind victorys.

Being the realist i AM,i asked WHO can beat them in the NL? saying tit wont be the Cubs so who can? I got NO REPLY from the first two trolls who replied to the thread.

The Dodgers are obviously going to the series.as i said a month ago or so,It did not take a genius to see that based on how bad the other teams in the NL were this year INCLUDING the Cubs thats why AGAIN,I was being a realist in saying the team from the NL that I like the most will be there this year knowing the Cubs were not that good this year.sheesh.:rolleyes:

the ONLY thing that is surprising to me is based on how bad the Cubs were this year,that the games were even close as they were in the first two games they lost.

Okay now that it is OBVIOUS the Dodgers are the team from the NL who will go to the series, my next question is can the yankees or astros beat them? I think THEY will give the Dodgers just as much problems as the Cubs did in their first two games and I am skeptical if they can beat the Astros if they are the team from the AL to get there.Justin Verlander is a beast and the Dodgers bats have been pitiful in the first two games against the Cubs. Because those are the only three teams left tight now and I have never liked the yankees or astros,I am a HUGE dodgers fan now.If the dodgers bats dont wake up,i dont see them winning the world series.

waits to hear I am bandwagon fan from the first two trolls that because i KNEW the cubs would not be in the series this year that because the dodgers were the only NL team i liked because of that,that I am a bandwagon fan.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back